Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: PING RAXEN..........  (Read 986 times)

Offline ZX12richard

• Post Whore
PING RAXEN..........
« on: August 13, 2004, 04:09:57 PM »
I see your in Rolla Missouri.... You have a TurboBusa or a NA one???? I'm in Warrensburg Mo.
Two bottles no waiting...

Offline raxen

• Post Master
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 04:20:06 PM »
2 busa, Turbo + Nitrous on one, Turbo partial installation on the other; I'm getting around to that one.  What's your bike situation?  

I'll be around here for a little longer then new job time.

Offline raxen

• Post Master
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 04:22:14 PM »
Ah, just checked the map.  I'm haven't been here long so I don't know the area very well but it looks like your not too far away at all.

Need to put a turbo on anything?

Offline ZX12richard

• Post Whore
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 04:35:16 PM »
Want a turbobike bad.. Next summer hopefully....  Poor little NOS 12 fer me.... I thought the 12 would be all the bike I wanted but then I got the need to modify and on....
Set a goal of 200hp originally when I bought it... Cam real easy with a shot of spray....

Knowing what I know now about the 12 airbox situation I would have bought a Blackbird or a probably Busa.... The 12 was a good deal 8400 dealer leftover...

I'm a big guy needed a big bike... These three were my choices... Busa Blackbird or 12....

Offline raxen

• Post Master
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2004, 04:39:39 PM »
If I'm still around then, I will be happy to help you on the installation of a turbo.

Maybe sometime you can take one of mine for a spin to see how ya like it.

Offline ZX12richard

• Post Whore
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2004, 04:45:39 PM »
Quote from: raxen
If I'm still around then, I will be happy to help you on the installation of a turbo.

Maybe sometime you can take one of mine for a spin to see how ya like it.

I would love to.... But riding another fellas scooter is kinda a no no in my book.... If I can't afford it, I shouldn't be on it...... Things happen...

Appreciate the offer... You must be service or something down there...

My goal is 325 hp dependable... Thats what I want.... fer now.... I think.... :lol:

I do asphalt work and it hasnt been the best summer yet... lost 11 days in july for plant failure and 6 for rain... This week 3 for plant failure and one for rain....  Make big money when working.... Next year is turbo year...

Offline raxen

• Post Master
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2004, 04:49:24 PM »
I do research at UMR for now.  Going to move after I finish wrapping up some work I'm involved in.

I can definitely help you hit that number.  Just let me know when you need some help.

Offline ZX12richard

• Post Whore
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2004, 05:25:48 PM »
Quote from: raxen
I do research at UMR for now.  Going to move after I finish wrapping up some work I'm involved in.

I can definitely help you hit that number.  Just let me know when you need some help.

Cool hope your still around,as when it comes to going deep inside a motor involving timing issues and valves I stay out... Hey I'm honest.... But I'll tackle most other things clutchs and anything else including NOS......
I appreciate it...

Offline raxen

• Post Master
PING RAXEN..........
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004, 08:02:09 AM »
Glad to help.