Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ***** Maxton Event News *****  (Read 23176 times)

Offline DahMurf

• Post Master
  • 2006 Hayabusa
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Re: ***** Maxton Event News *****
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 10:33:53 AM »
187.926 mph stock everything '06 Busa
Thats some good speed there Deb, like to see a pipe and pc on there and see what happens.  :thumb:
Thanks! BTW the bike still has reflectors, mudflap, licesnse plate, the whole nine yards! :lol:

A pipe is on the list of considerations but I'm not sure what direction I want to go right now.
My goal for this meet was to run a 175 for my B license. I've accomplished that so now I have
to decide on my next goal. I came away from the meet with things to work on for improvement
so that will be my primary focus. Lots of thinking to do over the next few weeks! :)

We missed you at the meet, not that I really would have "seen" you if you were there anyway, but
still we missed you! Will you be there in May?
Deb

Offline DahMurf

• Post Master
  • 2006 Hayabusa
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 10:50:47 AM »
Deb,

Must'a been that Tiger Racing gear helped you go so fast  :thumb:

I was sooooo loving my Tiger goodies this meet!  :hrt:
My chain guard looked sweet, the seat pins, what can I say pop the seat on & off in 2 seconds that totally rocked!!
Got your sticker on my hump! hehehe It sticks out pretty good amongst the black & silver! Once we get organized I'll
post up a couple cool pics Todd took.

OHHH and you know what, I could be mistaken but I swear I saw a Tiger glove box installed on THE fastest bike of the meet!
perhaps the king can confirm that sighting!

You're stuff is top notch Guy & I'm proud to be sporting it! :D Thank you so much!!!!

Oh & you know what, the PBS crew did all of their filming from the back side of my bike. There's a good chance your sticker will make the cut! That would be really cool! (was the hump on or off, oh shoot I can't remember!)

tell Todd he can be my pit tootsie anytime  :rfl: :lmao:

Guy

:rfl: He makes a good tootsie, second only to Ms Ellen the brownie Queen who is most definitely too classy to be called a tootsie!! ;)
Deb

(BTW, my apologies, this is my first run with sponsors and I'm still trying to figure out the right things to do & say without embarrassing myself or the sponsors!!! :D At least I remembered not to swear on TV! :rfl: )

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 11:24:53 AM »
I haven't heard anyone say "pit tootsie" since Roger DeCoster was the man in motocross.  Like '76 or so.   :P
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline DahMurf

• Post Master
  • 2006 Hayabusa
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 12:29:33 PM »
Help me out here guys, we had a guy racing on a busa, he introduced himself to me at the beginning of the meet. If I'm remembering correctly he is from this board & had a screen name something like lovesfastbikes or busas or something. I can't remember his real first name for the life of me. What I do remember is he was as tall as Rich Yancy and I kept thinking it was Rich every time I saw him from the back with his leathers on! :lol: He was also SUPER nice and helped us move bikes a number of times! He wasn't close enough in line to me that I could keep up with what he was running. I was just wondering if anyone else knows who he was, what his number was, what he ran? I wanted to thank him for his help but its hard to do when I can't figure out WHO he is! LOL
Deb

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »
187.926 mph stock everything '06 Busa
Thats some good speed there Deb, like to see a pipe and pc on there and see what happens.  :thumb:
Thanks! BTW the bike still has reflectors, mudflap, licesnse plate, the whole nine yards! :lol:

A pipe is on the list of considerations but I'm not sure what direction I want to go right now.
My goal for this meet was to run a 175 for my B license. I've accomplished that so now I have
to decide on my next goal. I came away from the meet with things to work on for improvement
so that will be my primary focus. Lots of thinking to do over the next few weeks! :)

We missed you at the meet, not that I really would have "seen" you if you were there anyway, but
still we missed you! Will you be there in May?
Deb

I would like to go but I am very busy at this time and a few things have come up also, so it looks
like I will be at the end of the year Sept or Oct.
Good luck with your new Busa and be safe. :D
Sal.
41 Maxton records 650 750 1000 1350 1650 2000 3000 3001+ classes top speed Turbo Busa 236.96 MPH Busa 1507 NA 223.330 MPH
Fastest N.A. 600 750 1000 1350 @ Maxton
Fastest N.A.Kawasaki ZX12 212.846  1 mile 1287cc
Fastest NA Busa @ Texas mile Goliad 217.0 MPH

Offline motocyclegirlzs

• Rider
  • im not like other chics.
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 12:42:41 AM »
Holy shit DEB  :bah: I thought you said you ran 182?  Is the 7 a typo or did you bump it up to 187!!!

I know a couple 12 guys that are gonna feel like crap when I tell em a stock piped Busa with a GIRL making her DEBUT BUSA RUN went faster than them (Yes, one of the 12 sprays!!!!!!!!!!!)   :bah:

Congrats  :thumb:

A.
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME ,IM SO HAPPY FOR U ,NOW WHO DID THE SHIFTER COME FROM ,I BETTER GET ONE PUT ON BEFORE JUNE,187.9   10MILES MORE THAN THE FASTEST WOMON IN THE WORLD . INCREADABLE YOU ARE THE FASTEST IN THE WORLD NOW.SANDRA
SEATTLES ONLY FEMALE BUSA OWNER, still !!!!   RIDER, DRAG RACER.
new 2008 hayabusa hell yes badazz bike.
2005 busa stock.

Offline DahMurf

• Post Master
  • 2006 Hayabusa
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2007, 05:50:57 AM »
Holy shit DEB  :bah: I thought you said you ran 182?  Is the 7 a typo or did you bump it up to 187!!!

I know a couple 12 guys that are gonna feel like crap when I tell em a stock piped Busa with a GIRL making her DEBUT BUSA RUN went faster than them (Yes, one of the 12 sprays!!!!!!!!!!!)   :bah:

Congrats  :thumb:

A.
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME ,IM SO HAPPY FOR U ,NOW WHO DID THE SHIFTER COME FROM ,I BETTER GET ONE PUT ON BEFORE JUNE,187.9   10MILES MORE THAN THE FASTEST WOMON IN THE WORLD . INCREADABLE YOU ARE THE FASTEST IN THE WORLD NOW.SANDRA

I got my shifter from http://www.cycle-tek.com/html/completesys.html. He's on this board. Puts the kit together himself. Top notch setup, clean, good instructions, easy to install & good tech support if needed.

As for fastest woman on a busa, HA, not even close. Off the top of my head Susan Robertson has been 209 at Bonneville and Trillium has been 206 at maxton. There are a few other woman riding busa's in LSR but I'm not sure of their current top speeds. I'll have a lot of work and money to spend if I want to join those ladies at those speeds!!!
Deb

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2007, 06:56:17 AM »
Thanks Deb, you guys are great!!   :D

Sandra, if you would like more information feel free to message me or direct email to  matt@cycle-tek.com  and I'll help you out the best I can.  There's more info and feedback here too 

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=82540.0

Thanks!
Matt

Offline luvfastbkes

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »
Deb, that was me you were mistaking for Rich (I just wish I had a 450 hp turbo busa!!!).  I ended up running 191 with an under-pressurized NOS bottle, which I guess is not bad for being 6'6" and first time out. 

Congrats on your 187, that's awesome on a stock busa!!!  My buddy could only manage 178 on our 14 with pipe and PC. 

I'll be back in June and/or Sep with a bottle heater.  Hope to see everyone again--it was great to meet you and the rest of the guys from the board!

Offline TURBO KING

• Fast Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2007, 09:08:27 PM »
Yes Deb, I have a Tiger glove box and a Tiger chain gaurd, for regular and extended.  If Tiger makes anything I want on my bike, I buy it no question.  Everything they make is 100% perfect.  Guy (the owner) is a class act and a real nice person.

My local shop had trouble getting the extended chaingaurd from Schnitz, they kept sending the wrong one.  The shop called Guy direct and he had one shipped out himself right away to help me out.

The Tiger glove box holds a bottle of water, a bottle of Gatorade, and 3 power bars.  My nourishment between the 3 hour wait times, plus Ellen's brownies!

Walt
RCC Super Ultra Kit
Harry's Case/Head Mods
Built, tuned, ridden and owned by me
635 honest rwhp, capable of more
244 mph at Maxton
Top Speed Overall Maxton 2007
Winner 2007 Super Streetbike Magazine Top Speed Shootout
Thanks Richard, DaveO, Rick

Offline DahMurf

• Post Master
  • 2006 Hayabusa
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »
Deb, that was me you were mistaking for Rich (I just wish I had a 450 hp turbo busa!!!).  I ended up running 191 with an under-pressurized NOS bottle, which I guess is not bad for being 6'6" and first time out. 

Sweet! That's a good number for your first time out especially if you know you weren't at 100%!
BTW, it took Rich some time to get to that speed and even longer to get over 2!
Now what's your first name and/or your bike number so I can stop calling you the tall dude? :lol:

Congrats on your 187, that's awesome on a stock busa!!!  My buddy could only manage 178 on our 14 with pipe and PC. 

I'll be back in June and/or Sep with a bottle heater.  Hope to see everyone again--it was great to meet you and the rest of the guys from the board!

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you then! Hope y'all get the 14 worked out. It's a new platform so it may take a little work! ;)
Oh yeah & thanks for all of your help with the bike shuffle at the meet! I was running up to move a bike more then once & saw
you taking charge! It was much appreciated!
Deb

Offline shiphteeey

• Rider
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »
I think 191 is just fine first time out.  I did 189 and 192 1st passes/weekend on nos on the 12  :lol:

Practice practice....6'6 is a bit tall for the busa....gotta get creative w/your tuck!

A.
Fastest ZX-12R in the USA:
229.6 mph at Loring
201.957 mph 2-way average @ Bonneville
203 mph at Maxton naked
193.9 mph @ the 9/10
200.28 mph @ TX Mile

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
Yes Deb, I have a Tiger glove box and a Tiger chain gaurd, for regular and extended.  If Tiger makes anything I want on my bike, I buy it no question.  Everything they make is 100% perfect.  Guy (the owner) is a class act and a real nice person.

My local shop had trouble getting the extended chaingaurd from Schnitz, they kept sending the wrong one.  The shop called Guy direct and he had one shipped out himself right away to help me out.

The Tiger glove box holds a bottle of water, a bottle of Gatorade, and 3 power bars.  My nourishment between the 3 hour wait times, plus Ellen's brownies!

Walt

Walt,
Thanks for the kind words.  I just figure my customers want to be treated like I want to be treated.

and again, congratulations on your runs.

guy
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline motocyclegirlzs

• Rider
  • im not like other chics.
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 03:03:50 AM »
Thanks Deb, you guys are great!!   :D

Sandra, if you would like more information feel free to message me or direct email to  matt@cycle-tek.com  and I'll help you out the best I can.  There's more info and feedback here too 

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=82540.0

thanks matt be in touch . sandra

Thanks!
Matt
SEATTLES ONLY FEMALE BUSA OWNER, still !!!!   RIDER, DRAG RACER.
new 2008 hayabusa hell yes badazz bike.
2005 busa stock.

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 12:17:57 PM »
Sandra, did you get my last email I sent on Saturday I think?

Offline narider

• Post Whore
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
Not sure if I posted this or not... it's my first stab at making a video, and Deb's 187+ run at Maxton in March.
Some systems may have a hard time running it if they're not fully adobe equipped.

Just learning how to use this bike cam and thought I'd share here for feedback as well.
http://tinyurl.com/2texvx
Todd