Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: where i can get some amsoil  (Read 7448 times)

Offline XBAJBUSX

• New User!
where i can get some amsoil
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:59:35 PM »
hey i want to get some amsoil can someone steer me in the rite direction where i can get some or from who ,i want to do oil change on my busa help me out here

Offline species0113

• Post Whore
Re: where i can get some amsoil
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
you can either order it online from amsoil (website below) or you can call them and they will tell you who the closest dealer is to you. I called them and come to find out a guy right down the street from me is a dealer. I just call him and he puts it in my mailbox.
https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=289

Offline 1BADGSXR

• Rider
  • Show Time
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »
I ran amsoil in my 1k and was told not to. The guy at the dyno shop told me because the oil was so slick and my bikes clutch being lubercated by my oil it would make the clutch slip faster. He stated he saw a hp loss on the dyno. Now I never noticed anything on MY bike but that's what I was told. That's just my opinion and I'm sure some of the guys on here will have theirs, so for what it worth I would look into it. Again not trying to say good or bad about amsoil I use it in cars, trucks, and bike. Good luck

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »
Some guys Love amsoil, but here is my experience in my zx 14. I used only suzuki synthetic for the first 250 passes and the clutch looked like new. I switched to Amsoil and made about 25 passes never really liked how the clutch felt after the change so I decided to pull the clutch and look at it and after only 25 passes with the amsoil the clutch fibers where turning black from heat. so no amsoil in my bikes anymore. never had that trouble with the suzuki oil or Mobil one car oil.
2008 Busa

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »
i want to know what price people are payingfor amsoil... i have read so many posts where you guys say you get it for 5-6bucks / quart... i cant find it for under 10.....
Originally Posted by T A WS6 M6 
The GTO's like a fine woman in a black dress at a fancy party. The WS6 is like the hot chick in the hiked up miniskirt at the nightclub. So what do you want? Refined, or nasty?