Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: whats the deal with buyin and sellin bikes these days?PROBLEM FOUND  (Read 20694 times)

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
Re: whats the deal with buyin and sellin bikes these days?PICS ADDED
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 07:13:33 AM »
oh and terry like i said i wasnt throwin u in anywhere figuring u would do the right thing...u came on and threw urself in...yeah i may be anal about what im buyin but shit over 10k anyone would be anal...u seemed cool and it didnt need to go here...

u never told me the truth from the begginin of the spray painted almost everypart except frame...then after bike leaves u tell me about the stickers,u never told me it was filthy,or bolts were missing,or shifter line was melted,u waited till bikeleft u to tell me about the stickers being rubbed and wrecked...all this should have been brought up from the instant i called u..not bike is mint and gets compliments everywhere....dude the levers are 2 diff colors do to sray paint coming off...

its called honesty no ur comin out with u had a idea of it low on power...a dyno showed u 157..u shoulda had it checked reguardless after seein those number before u sold it!!!!!!

and u seem to think by oh ull send me plastic line....dude the freakin bike dont run right man...it is not as advertised at 251 hp...THATS WHAT I WANT FIXED.....ILL DEAL WITH THE REST AND EAT IT LIKE I DO ON ALL THESE DAMN SHIT BOXES ON THIS SITE PEOPLE SELL......FIX THE 157 HP AND ILL SHUT UP
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 07:15:44 AM by from9rto1k »
8.51 @166 so far....stay tuned

Offline Pinky

• HO HO
  • Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 07:27:56 AM »
ok heres the bottom line man,,i showed u pics..shits melted,dirt everywhere nothing like pics u posted...oil all over stuff..

bottm line u said a dyno pulled 157 out of it...yes man dynos lie but not 100 hp...so either make right on this part or got he next step...u publically showed u saw 157 hp after u  owned bike and sold it as a perfect 251 hp.....

as for emails i have gotten none

as for makin me happy with stuff..i bought the ultra bike off louie(hayabusa200) and it was exactly how  abike should be....i rode that bike for sme good miles and raced it and the inside of my turbo was spotless...theres a aircleaner right there to keep it clean so how is dirt gettin in there mixed with oil?????

have it tuned and itll make horsepower
please quit bitchin and try and see it from both sides
by the way im not fightin with anyone so please dont be getting shitty
but you really fuckin anal
i wouldnt sell a 500 hp bike to you
if i had one that is
ive got to say
why dont you dyno it and see what it makes
instead of sayin what you think it makes
T70 turbo w/ 60mm wastegate
Megasquirt EFI

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
    • http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 08:03:04 AM »
i publicly posted about that dyno trying to screw me outta the prize money when it happened, i didn't try to hide nothing

if i got dennis, who is one of the most respected people on this board, dynoing it and telling me it makes 251 on a dyno rated for i'm assuming way more hp than that, and then i go to a chopper bike shop with a 200 hp dyno that has only had it for 2 days, i'm gonna trust dennis.

i can't help a frickin melted air shifter line, for gods sake, i never raced the bike, i put the air shifter on and the tether kill with intentions of going to the track, i used the air shifter like once or 2 times to make sure it worked, and never touched it after that,

for gods sake, i didn't build the bike, i bought the bike on a recommendation from someone from this board (same guy you talked to), got dennis's input on the bike, and had dennis tune it, i am far from mechanically inclined, i made sure everything was fresh on the bike when i first bought it, oil and coolant, cuz i knew the guy raced the bike, i had dennis tune it, he said the bike made 251, i had my buddy who runs the local honda store put a tire on it, he is a professional drag racer (cars), and he commented on how sweet the bike was, i had Dave Page, who is a huge turbo hayabusa racer around here and runs a motorcycle shop, put the air shifter on, and he commented how perfect the drivability of the bike was and how sweet it was

i've never ridden a turbo bike, to me the bike feels strong as hell, it isn't like the bike runs like crap, that would be different, the bike runs perfectly, i rode the bike on a 300 mile ride for 7 hours one day, (thats the majority of the miles i put on the bike) and the bike performed flawlessly, and the other 30 bikes couldn't keep up with it for nothing,

as far as the painted stuff, you said you talked to the previous owner about the bike

----- Original Message -----
To: beefcake@beef-cake.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: busa

hey i just found out some stuff on the bike that i dont like,,,the guy who owned said he spray canned the wheels,swingarm and a few other pieces..now i gotta spend mony to have them taken off and powder coated then new bearings....can we work on price seein all this will cost me atleast another 500 if not more...i wish i knew that and u had told me up front before we agreed on price..thats a huge thing for me seeing im gonna turn it into my show/riding bike...

to which i replied

to be honest, i didn't know or i would have told u,

i guess i'll take it down to 10,250, that'll give you the other $500.

i hate to take that big of a loss on the bike that quick because it's nice. but my car will be here next month and i need to move it

to which you said

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:30 AM

well i got the checks for my bike today goin to pay them off...just tryin to see what u wanna do...let me kow asap...if we cant work something i take deposit back and  ill buy this nitrous busa i was lookin

i'd already emailed you what i would do once, so maybe  some of your emails don't get through like the one from last night

and i replied

we agreed on 10,750,

$500 more would be 10,250

you sent me 200

i'll just make it another 10 even

that'd be 10,200 total

terry

to which you replied

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:08 PM

ok thats fair,,atleast i can have the stuff powder coated....did u know that stuff was painted?

im gonna need ur name and vin number off bike so i can go get the loan

you asked again about the painted parts, i never had an 04 se, so i don't know how they came, i assumed thats the color of the bike when i bought it

so i don't know why you keep mentioning these painted parts, i think the all black looks good and you knew it before you sent me the money

i told you i got caught in the rain on the bike, it happens for crying out loud, dirt wipes off,

i had to work til 8:30, i'm told a guy is gonna be at my house at 7:30 to pick the bike up, he was late and got there at 9:00pm, i got the bike out at 8:45 when i got home and started cleaning the bike off, i would have had it sparkling again if i'd had time to do it,

again, i'm not a tech, i didn't build the bike, i rode if a few hundred miles, and i thought it was a nice bike, 100% perfect driviability

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:21:57 AM by beefcake »
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153
2016 Charger Hellcat 11.83 (stock)
15 CVO Street Glide 127 - 142hp/139ft/lbs

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 09:18:02 AM »
ok im gonna say this one more time......i want 251 hp not 157....the bike came from u withu sayin it was 251 hp...thats false advertisement and i copied all the add...i didnt get a lawyer on my last screwin....i will not take a screwing again...

if u agree to pay to have the bike fixed and back to the 251 hp i was promised then cool...im tellin u right now 100 percent the bike has no power...turbo does not even spool...ive checked everything i know of to look for and its none of them....when i ran the other night for the only time ive been on bike i had a velocity bike with me at 4psi which was 190 hp and a stock one with just tre....velocity bike at 4 psi pulled me and was gone..stock bike i could barley pull but he out weighs me by 40 plus....so do the math

i want the 251 hp...will u deliver on 251 hp?

oh and pinky i dont need a dyno to see its off...a bone stock busa stayin with me?come on...i pulled him like 2 bikes then that was it he stayed the rest of the way...what do i need a dyno for?  real street riding world is good enough for me
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:20:23 AM by from9rto1k »

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 09:20:19 AM »
i got 2 different dyno's, the dyno designed for the turbo bikes said 251 hp, i'll call dennis now and get the dyno sheet, the other dyno can't even make that power, it's designed for choppers
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:23:17 AM by beefcake »
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 09:21:45 AM »
ok guys..rode it last night....seems fine just ridingn normal but if u roll and snap clutch to do a roller or anytime of snappin clutch is completely bogs down and shuts off..starts right back up and is fine...does pop flames on decel

see again, your talking stuff i don't even know, a roll and snap? i've never even had the bike over 9k as it was scary fast, and the bike has never stalled once on me
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:24:29 AM by beefcake »
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 09:24:09 AM »
terry dont take post out of another post...thats about a 99 busa my friends is tryin to figure out..read the title

listen its real easy...pay to have it making 251 and case closed

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 09:28:49 AM »
terry dont take post out of another post...thats about a 99 busa my friends is tryin to figure out..read the title

listen its real easy...pay to have it making 251 and case closed

i thought you were saying the bike i sold you was shooting flames and knocking, which it had never done,

take it back to dennis, have him put it on the dyno again, he tuned the thing.

is it possible that the race accelerator i'm running is pulling timing or something? again, i'm not mechanical, i don't know about this stuff, i had the bike tuned by dennis rode it less than a 1000 miles and sold it the way it was tuned, the bike rides great, i guess if you feel you need to sue me then i'll get the dyno sheet from dennis, and i'll get dave on board too.  the bike runs great, i've seen the gauge, it says 8psi,

now, i've never owned a turbo, but when i rode the bike, i heard a whistling sound, and then the blow off when letting off and see 7-8 psi of boost, how can the turbo not be working if all that is happening?
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 09:31:45 AM »
no terry a bike a buddy is workin on is blowing flames...its a diff post nothing to do with this one....as for guage readin.....the guage now goes ino to vacum under a rev but on road when im ridin it goes to like 1-2 lbs and flutters...

so how its happening here and not for u is beyond me....i just want what i paid for...

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 09:34:01 AM »
and i guess the biggest thing really is, find out whats going on with it, find out if it's my fuel i'm running, or something else

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT A MECHANIC, I BOUGHT THE BIKE, HAD IT TUNED, RODE IT FOR A FEW MILES HOW IT WAS TUNED AND IT RODE GREAT find out whats going on and let me know

as far as only 1-2 psi, it never saw under 7-8 psi when i looked at the gauge, never
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 09:35:38 AM »
has the title and screws been mailed yet?

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 09:40:55 AM »
has the title and screws been mailed yet?

i'm going to try to get the bank to release the title today, because it wasn't a cashiers check they put a 5 business day hold on the check which is monday, but she said to call today, and she will try to release it for me, but you already knew this because i told you yesterday

also, from the other thread, this is the stuff i'm running, i don't know if it affects anything or not

The Unleaded concentrate when blended with a 93-octane super unleaded makes up to a 107-octane race fuel for many of today's race cars, streetcars, motorcycles, watercraft, ATV's, and many other motor sport applications!

Great for two and four cycle engines.

Accelerator works as well as any performance unleaded fuel within the limits of compression and RPM's per application.
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:44 AM »
i don't know if too much octane could be pulling timing or something since it's tune for pump gas.

also, your bank told my bank the title had to go directly to them at

SEFCU
PO Box 12189
Albany, NY 12212

because of the lien

edit: i work all day today, i am off tomorrow

tomorrow i will be ups 2 daying all the bolts, i also have the rear seat, and the grab bar as well for the bike and i will put that in the box as well
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:44:29 AM by beefcake »
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
terry i want what i paid for..if ur mustang came and it was 225 hp andnot 500 u would want something done right?

i paid for 251 and didnt get it...so lets make this easy..ill send bike back and u can have then send me check back since it hasnt cleared yet....ill pay to ship bike back u keep the 200 deposit and sell it to one of the numerous people u said were interesed....

no they didnt..title has to go to me cause it cant be stamped till i register the bike...they cant stamped the title with ur name on it..mine has to be on title and registered to me before they can stamp it
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:45:25 AM by from9rto1k »

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
Dennis' name was mentioned 19 times in this thread.

Carry on!  :D

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »
im not askin for alot here..all i want is the 251 hp i paid for..the rest wrng with bike ill eat and fix.....either he can pay the shop to find out whats wrong and get it back to 251 hp or he can have bike back and keep the 200 and ill eat the 700 in shipping costs...

Offline GeorgeC

• Mad Post Whore
  • It sucks to be slow...
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 09:57:07 AM »

Is that including your mention of it?  :lol:

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 09:57:58 AM »
i have a busa for sale  just so you guys know  :lol:

Offline surprenant

• Post Whore
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 10:00:45 AM »
Maybe a hose is just loose on the plenum?I am sure it's no biggie......if the boost gauge reads only 2 pounds it sounds something is loose...happens often on a stage 1 kit.....and almost everytime when you hit the rev limiter.A real easy fix.

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »
robert i actually was interested but bein its a 2000 i financed this bike and they wont loan out much on a 2000...thats why i looked for something newer..i got all my money tied up right now so everything i do needs financing..great lookin bike though...

thats th reason i picked this one..terry was a very cool guy to talk to and seemed straight up...if he doesnt knw about the issue then cool i just want him to help financially to get it to where i bought it...thats it..i never came on here sayin anything bad just wondered why people do this stuff..

so now like i said..i just called terry and tryin to resolve this and he is busy...i just want what i paid for..if i sold someone something it wasnt then i would 100 percent back my stuff up and have it right

Offline from9rto1k

• Post Master
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2007, 10:03:53 AM »
ive checked hose,vacumlines,everything...

the fi light is on and i really want that gone....what can i do with air temp sensor and stock map sensor that are just layin there with not in anything but plugged into main computer?

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »

Is that including your mention of it?  :lol:

Good point...

The count is now 20!  :lol:

Offline beefcake

• Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 10:11:52 AM »
i'm on hold trying to get the title released right now,

like i said, find out whats wrong with it and let me know,

it's not i'm too busy to talk, i was on a tech support phone call before, and now i'm on hold with the bank trying to get the title released,

i just hung up with the bank, they are going to release the funds and i am going to pick the title up in the morning, i'm off tomorrow, so first thing i will head over there and pick up the title, get the lien released and put everything in a ups box 2 day air and i'll get it out tomorrow
2011 Mustang GT 7.71@178
2015 Mustang GT 8.86@153

Offline Pinky

• HO HO
  • Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 10:23:04 AM »
greg i was refering to having a sniffer check it and the map too
is that the map sensor or the air pressure sensor?

the temp sensor doesnt need put in the plenum
read the install instructions if you need to

check the play of the turbo wheel
if it rubs the side of the turbo the bearings are bad
if not then see what the mapop looks like
if need be send me the map and ill look at it
T70 turbo w/ 60mm wastegate
Megasquirt EFI

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 10:24:27 AM »
ive checked hose,vacumlines,everything...

the fi light is on and i really want that gone....what can i do with air temp sensor and stock map sensor that are just layin there with not in anything but plugged into main computer?

air temp sensor  goes  here  above where the fuel pressure gauge is. but if it is mapped like that it will afect it when plug back in the plenum.
The old MCXPRESS kits just had you put it in a location and not in the air box and i made over 500 like that. But it is nice in the airbox.
the other plug need to be vented to the atomosphere as it is in the pic. be nicer if it was bolted to something so nothing gets in its way.

That is to your flapper valve controle nothing plugs into it once you do a small air box mod or put a turbo on

Hope that helps you alittle