Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 6" entended swing arm and alien head or sidewinder exhaust from brock davidson  (Read 6424 times)

Offline 05 busa boy

• Rider
does anyone have any of these mods on their busas and if so can you post pictures please!

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
alien head can is shorter than the street meg i had.  i have not seen it on any busas yet.

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
  • LOVE DON'T PAY THE RENT
MINE HAS AN 8 INCH OVER WITB THE MUZZY SIDEWINDER.IT SEEMS LIKE WITH ALL THE BROCK SIDEWINDER PIPES. THEY TURN 300 DIFFERENT COLORS AFTER A WHILE. 6 OVER TAILPIECE WILL BE GOING ON IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline 05 busa boy

• Rider
have you loweered your bike? thanks for the pictures. if anyone else has any please post! thanks

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
  • LOVE DON'T PAY THE RENT
bike is lowered 2 inches in the rear.not at all up front.i use the stock length kickstand as well.going to lower it 2 1/2 " when i get my 6 over tailpiece from the painter back.will have my chrome kickstand with the mod done to it as well as my 2 inch lowering links 4 sale once i get everything back.

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline Daddy o

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
How is your turning radious with the sidewinder exhaust? I heard it is good for drag racing but every day riding it becomes a problem. Plus I am sure the sound is awsome .

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx

MAN  when I saw this one at the mile I was like DAMMMM  I had already bought the exhuast from matt.. But if I would have saw this pic I would have bought this one.......... in person YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PIPE...... super sweeeeet and sounds really nice...
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline 05 busa boy

• Rider
sorry but do you have a different angle so i can see that pipe better? thanks. by the way how much was it and where did you get it? does it interfere with a rear passenger? other pics. would be appreciated!

Offline cdnbusa

• Rider
  • 2004 Black/Blue Busa
Axle set at 3 1/2" over so I could keep factory under tail,
lower the bike 2" - 2 1/4" and still take wife for a ride.

Thanks to canadianmike and Racer's Choice for all your help...

Offline jasonsbusa

• Post Whore
Pipe is dirty but you get the idea LOL

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
sorry but do you have a different angle so i can see that pipe better? thanks. by the way how much was it and where did you get it? does it interfere with a rear passenger? other pics. would be appreciated!
pm Speedninja, he should have more pics.