Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Jornic Motorsports- Ripped me off for $400  (Read 54595 times)

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
Jornic Motorsports- Ripped me off for $400
« on: October 15, 2007, 03:30:05 PM »
I waited a full year before I posted this.  After my crash, I had to sell off all of my parts to try and pay off the totalled bike, credit card, and a loan for the turbo.  He wanted some of the parts, so I made him a sweet deal for $900 worth total.  I packed the stuff and sent it to him immediately.  Remember, I trusted him completely, as he was the one who went out of his way to bring what was left of my bike home while I was in the hospital.
He paid around half up front, and because it was him, I told him he could have another 4 months to pay the rest.  That would have been March 1, 2007.  A few months ago he sent me $100.  Very cool.  Back in August, I tried to get in touch with him to mainly touch base, and maybe hint that he pay me the remaining debt.  He will not respond to my phone messages, PM's, or emails.  I would never have expected him to rip me off, of all people.  I've just written it off to experience.  Don't trust this guy.
As for the name "Jornic Motorsports"-  He's just a guy like me with one bike.  He put together a web site to look like he's big time.  His bike has never been close to 200 mph.  He has alot of sponsors, and I've heard grumbling from them over the years that he's never given them any "return on investment".  Some people are just flaky and have no conscience I guess.  I'm not one of those people.
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
Re: Jornic Motorsports- Ripped me off for $400
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »
THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING SAD GUY WRECKS AT 200 MPH AND HAS TO SELL ALL HIS SHIT OFF TO PAY BILLS AND THE GUY CANT EVEN PAY HIM WHAT HE IS OWED ... :evil: :evil: :evil:  I HOPE I NEVER SEE A FOR SALE POST BY HIM ILL TELL HIM CAN I HAVE IT AND WAIT A YEAR TO PAY YOU SEE HOW HIS ASS LIKES IT.....
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 04:23:46 PM »
yep Nato, he could have sent some of the parts back, like the LM-1, or Aux box, or XD-16 gauge, or the set of practically mint gold forks.  No conscience I guess.  Personally, I'd feel like a crooked prick if I'd done it.  That's just me.
233 mph Texas Mile

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »
im not here to swing on anoyones nuts,BUT,i have had nothing but GREAT deals with bryan/jornic motorsports...he has sent me parts,without me paying him(which i did) and he has bought a fair chunk of moneyworth of billet parts from me also...

in no way am i saying your lying rustman,im just sticking up for him,as i know him..

im sure he will post here,i know he was/is busy moving cross country,maybe that has something to do with it...

Mike

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 06:08:09 PM »
No worries Mike.  I had the same experience with him.  I trusted him completely, that's why I'm do distressed at this point.  A year is too long, and not responding is only excuseable for so long.  I'm busy too, but I can respond withing a month to anyone, no matter what.  I lost what I considered a good trusted friend here, so I'm as shocked as anyone that it came to this.  I've been patient, but he's not showing me enough respect to even respond.  There's just no excuse for that.  I wouldn't do that to anyone.  If Osama Bin Laden shipped me parts, I'd pay him immediately.  It's a matter of principal.   :thumb:
233 mph Texas Mile

Offline JorNic Motorsports

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 06:20:37 PM »
no russ, I got your emails. I got your bi-polar rambling voice mail just yesterday. my blackberry has been out of service since last wednesday. verizon just sent my replacement. I simply unintentionally ignored your emails. I just kept putting it on the back burner.

you sent me forks, electronics etc.... to the tune of $900. I told you at the time (nearly a year ago) I didnt have the money, you said no problem. whenever. I sent you $300 via paypal. I paid $100 for the seats on your bike and had them sent directly to you and then I sent you another $100 and a nice slice of cheese as a joke.

since that time, I have moved, started 20 credit hours in school working on my MBA and have more responsibilities than you could ever imagine. did I take to long to pay you the balance? absolutely.

the bigger problem is two-fold but I will be polite and not go into specifics.

and for those who dont know, I was the one who packed up racing a half day early, packed up russ' stuff drove 500 miles out of my way to deliver this and your equipment after your spill. no one else was gonna do it. your life was more important to me than racing.

i'm sorry this has gone on this long and I will have a check to you in the morning mail. please post in this thread when you have received it.

and nate you fucking retard, know both sides of a single statement before you shove your squatty little head that far up your own ass.

and russ: does your insurance comapny know the real story behind your motorcycle accident?

bryan

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »
this will be my last post here.
jornicmotorsports @ gmail . com is how you can reach me.

Online ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »
Looks like the parts are going to get paid for. Please post when the check clears.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 07:39:22 PM »
no russ, I got your emails. I got your bi-polar rambling voice mail just yesterday. my blackberry has been out of service since last wednesday. verizon just sent my replacement. I simply unintentionally ignored your emails. I just kept putting it on the back burner.

you sent me forks, electronics etc.... to the tune of $900. I told you at the time (nearly a year ago) I didnt have the money, you said no problem. whenever. I sent you $300 via paypal. I paid $100 for the seats on your bike and had them sent directly to you and then I sent you another $100 and a nice slice of cheese as a joke.

since that time, I have moved, started 20 credit hours in school working on my MBA and have more responsibilities than you could ever imagine. did I take to long to pay you the balance? absolutely.

and for those who dont know, I was the one who packed up racing a half day early, packed up russ' stuff drove 500 miles out of my way to deliver this and your equipment after your spill. no one else was gonna do it. your life was more important to me than racing.

i'm sorry this has gone on this long and I will have a check to you in the morning mail. please post in this thread when you have received it.

and nate you fucking retard, know both sides of a single statement before you shove your squatty little head that far up your own ass.

and russ: does your insurance comapny know the real story behind your motorcycle accident?

bryan

you made yourself sound like an arrogant prick right there  :thumb:

who gives a fuck if you're going to school,  boo fucking hoo

are you gonna rat him out to the insurance mr big badass?  what a highschool bitch move that would be.  :thumb:

you are a real class act,  maybe you should refund your sponsors,  i don't want to buy from anyone that sponsored you.

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 09:14:20 PM »
Looks like the parts are going to get paid for. Please post when the check clears.

Will do.  My work is done here.   :thumb:
233 mph Texas Mile

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 02:05:32 AM »
Who's the fat ass in the pic drinking a beer?

Offline Brains

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 07:22:43 AM »

WOW....that's such a bitch remark.

Offline DreamRyder

• Mad Post Whore
  • "Worlds Quickest Female on a Prostreet Bike"
    • DreamRyder's Website
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 08:43:09 AM »

snip snip

I got your bi-polar rambling voice mail just yesterday.

I can't believe this is the same Bryan I delt with ??

snip snip

I simply unintentionally ignored your emails. I just kept putting it on the back burner.

how can you unintentionally ignore something?  and don't these two statements negate one another??

snip snip

I told you at the time (nearly a year ago) I didnt have the money, you said no problem. whenever.

I'm sorry but I have told folks sure you can pay me later as a favor.. but no way would I think they would take that as in a year or two from now...?? 

snip snip

and have more responsibilities than you could ever imagine. did I take to long to pay you the balance? absolutely.

what about Russ's responsibilities? but glad to see you do agree you took to long..  :thumb:

I think it's alil late to say you're being polite after some of the other things said.. you shouldn't have ignored or put his attempts to contact you on teh back burner for so long B. No matter the specifics :(

no matter hun.. you owed him money he did you a favor to say you can pay me later and you took advantage of that...

now see THIS statement is really all that needed to be posted in the first place.  :thumb:

bryan

hmm... what happen to the "being polite"  :?: 

I'm very dissappointed in reading how this was handle Bryan.. especially since I just put your decals on my bike and have mentioned you being a sponsor for donating the preload adjusters to me... this reflects back on me also since I have spoken well of you ...

and to be fare.. yes there were some things Rust said that could have been left out,  but by far his posting was a play by play of the transaction as it occured and apparently posting that out in the open is what it took for him to get your attention to get what he's owed.. I surely hope you do follow through with this Bryan..

E.
ET stock motor 9.28, dryshot 8.63, RCC turbo 7.62
RCC Turbo
Bellman Oil
SYED Leather
R&R Trailers courtesy of RandPCarriages.com
Cycle-Tek
Tiger Racing
Schnitz Racing
Rev'd Up Motorsports
Boost by Smith
Canadian Mike
Mirror Look Customs
Arai

Offline GMAN

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
Sparky, This is the same guy that tied up my block sale for over a month. I was told the check was sent at least 4 times by email. Thank God I did not send it to him. I reposted it after my 6 week wait for payment and resold it in 1 hour. More than one person
spoke up for him so I never posted anything bad here. After reading this I wish I would have.

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 11:23:27 AM »
so the bottom line is this:
I am and always have lived a little beyond my means. I am not the best with money.
I am a poor communicator.
but, ask anyone, I will go out of my to help a friend in need.
check went out in todays mail. from buffalo, NY to you in texas by weeks end.
my best to you all.

Offline GMAN

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 11:30:22 AM »
No personal problem with you on my end. I am good with my money and did not need it. If you could not have payed me at that time all you had to say is go ahead and sale it to someone else. Not string me along.

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 11:35:40 AM »
so the bottom line is this:
I am and always have lived a little beyond my means. I am not the best with money.
I am a poor communicator.
but, ask anyone, I will go out of my to help a friend in need.
check went out in todays mail. from buffalo, NY to you in texas by weeks end.
my best to you all.

Thank you sir.  When it clears, I'll delete all reference to this issue.  I'm not spiteful, and I don't hit below the belt (think about that for a minute).  I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to, but this was the only thing that worked. 

I know you're a good man at heart.  It's truly a shame that it came to this. 
233 mph Texas Mile