SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Results with Products/Sponsors/Members

Jornic Motorsports- Ripped me off for $400

(1/14) > >>

rustman:
I waited a full year before I posted this.  After my crash, I had to sell off all of my parts to try and pay off the totalled bike, credit card, and a loan for the turbo.  He wanted some of the parts, so I made him a sweet deal for $900 worth total.  I packed the stuff and sent it to him immediately.  Remember, I trusted him completely, as he was the one who went out of his way to bring what was left of my bike home while I was in the hospital.
He paid around half up front, and because it was him, I told him he could have another 4 months to pay the rest.  That would have been March 1, 2007.  A few months ago he sent me $100.  Very cool.  Back in August, I tried to get in touch with him to mainly touch base, and maybe hint that he pay me the remaining debt.  He will not respond to my phone messages, PM's, or emails.  I would never have expected him to rip me off, of all people.  I've just written it off to experience.  Don't trust this guy.
As for the name "Jornic Motorsports"-  He's just a guy like me with one bike.  He put together a web site to look like he's big time.  His bike has never been close to 200 mph.  He has alot of sponsors, and I've heard grumbling from them over the years that he's never given them any "return on investment".  Some people are just flaky and have no conscience I guess.  I'm not one of those people.

__NATE__:
THIS IS PRETTY FUCKING SAD GUY WRECKS AT 200 MPH AND HAS TO SELL ALL HIS SHIT OFF TO PAY BILLS AND THE GUY CANT EVEN PAY HIM WHAT HE IS OWED ... :evil: :evil: :evil:  I HOPE I NEVER SEE A FOR SALE POST BY HIM ILL TELL HIM CAN I HAVE IT AND WAIT A YEAR TO PAY YOU SEE HOW HIS ASS LIKES IT.....

rustman:
yep Nato, he could have sent some of the parts back, like the LM-1, or Aux box, or XD-16 gauge, or the set of practically mint gold forks.  No conscience I guess.  Personally, I'd feel like a crooked prick if I'd done it.  That's just me.

Canadian Mike:
im not here to swing on anoyones nuts,BUT,i have had nothing but GREAT deals with bryan/jornic motorsports...he has sent me parts,without me paying him(which i did) and he has bought a fair chunk of moneyworth of billet parts from me also...

in no way am i saying your lying rustman,im just sticking up for him,as i know him..

im sure he will post here,i know he was/is busy moving cross country,maybe that has something to do with it...

Mike

rustman:
No worries Mike.  I had the same experience with him.  I trusted him completely, that's why I'm do distressed at this point.  A year is too long, and not responding is only excuseable for so long.  I'm busy too, but I can respond withing a month to anyone, no matter what.  I lost what I considered a good trusted friend here, so I'm as shocked as anyone that it came to this.  I've been patient, but he's not showing me enough respect to even respond.  There's just no excuse for that.  I wouldn't do that to anyone.  If Osama Bin Laden shipped me parts, I'd pay him immediately.  It's a matter of principal.   :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version