Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Jornic Motorsports- Ripped me off for $400  (Read 54613 times)

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
Re: Jornic Motorsports- Ripped me off for $400
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 11:17:48 PM »
sad

Offline 8secCHEVELLE

• Rider
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 11:24:13 PM »
 :( :( :(

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2007, 06:41:35 PM »
since that time, I have moved, started 20 credit hours in school working on my MBA and have more responsibilities than you could ever imagine

Right.  MBA huh?  Then when you get that $90K a year job you can cough up some cash... :roll:

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2007, 12:38:26 AM »
since that time, I have moved, started 20 credit hours in school working on my MBA and have more responsibilities than you could ever imagine

Right.  MBA huh?  Then when you get that $90K a year job you can cough up some cash... :roll:

Yeah right He sat here and promised to pay up and hasent he in my book is a crook ... sits there and sells bs on other sites and then says OOO im broke..
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline FastGixx

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2007, 01:24:25 AM »
I don't get it..  Why won't he pay?

He has $$

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 09:20:55 AM »
I don't get it..  Why won't he pay?

He has $$

He fees he dont owe rustman anything since he took his bike back to austin when he wrecked .....I dont know
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
Yeah, after telling me he wanted to buy some stuff.  I told him that I needed to sell all of my stuff to get out of debt.  I said that I couldn't just give it away, but I'd make him the best deal that I could, and I did.  He's just mad that I had to take this public after a few months of him ignoring me.  He paid dearly by losing any positive reputation that he might have had.  I'd much rather have done it the other way-  He could have contacted me back any number of times and I would have gone with whatever he said he needed to eventually pay.  I'll say it again-  I would have even forgiven the debt if he had asked me to.  That would not be right, but I try to go the extra mile for friends if I can.  Not showing me enough respect (and I don't command any more than this) to return my calls and messages over a period of months pretty much used up what good samaritan that I had left in me.  A guy loses everything that is related to racing and gets to go to surgery as the icing on the cake would get anything that I owed him promptly.  Try sending me a PM, email, or leaving a voice mail-  I will respond, even if I don't know you or anything about you.   
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline BLUR AKA SIDEWAYS AKA KING OF SOUTH FLORIDA

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2007, 12:05:53 AM »
He obviously doesnt have money...never did....his wife does...and apparently she cut him off...so he figures he will just fuck Russ over....

He helps Russ out when he almost died....then uses this as a reason not to pay him....the worst kind of scum...acts like there all kind and being a good person when he probably had this all planned out...probably was scoping out parts he knew he would get for helping Russ as the paramedics scraped him off the concrete...

Russ...just forget about this and move on....the Union has your back and will keep this alive for you. The Union is legit and we dont want anything in return :thumb:

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2007, 07:17:52 AM »
He obviously doesnt have money...never did....his wife does...and apparently she cut him off...so he figures he will just fuck Russ over....

He helps Russ out when he almost died....then uses this as a reason not to pay him....the worst kind of scum...acts like there all kind and being a good person when he probably had this all planned out...probably was scoping out parts he knew he would get for helping Russ as the paramedics scraped him off the concrete...

Russ...just forget about this and move on....the Union has your back and will keep this alive for you. The Union is legit and we dont want anything in return :thumb:

I'm ready to let it go El Caballo.  I need a sugar momma to get me some parts.   :lol:    It's good to be union. 
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2007, 05:35:45 PM »
  i don't want to buy from anyone that sponsored you.

Wow, bold statement.  Guess I won't be hearing from you anytime soon.  Just as well.

Guy
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline jasontmc

• Post Whore
    • We all know one.
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 06:30:51 PM »
The whole BBB drama was a classic smoke and mirror show from the get go.
A relative unknown rider/builder solicits a bunch of free and discounted parts to build a bike thats is going to do great things.
When the bike doesn't come out after all of the hype the bike is suddenly going to be the ride for the first lady over 200.
That never happened and many other women riders beat BBB to the mark.
The bike and owner fade into the background and leave a bunch of people with empty promises.

This kind of stuff that really hurts the sport and makes it very difficult for riders looking for support in the future.
Bryan's intentions may have have been good at the start but once the reality set in that he couldn't live up to the internet hype it hurt his credibility.

Real racers run the number and let their riding do the talking.
Internet racers win internet races!!

Which camp are you in?

Sponsored by: CATALYST COMPOSITES, RCC Turbos,
Scott Guthrie Racing, Helmet House, NJK Leathers, Atomic Speedware, Innovate, Bridgestone, Dumonde tech oils, Spider grips, Boost by Smith, Worldwide Bearings.

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
JUST goes to show ya he NEVER had the intent to pay ya Russ... IN my book He is a Thief So I hope this bored Names him a Thief and be done with him .....
07 BLACK BUSA..

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2007, 05:46:39 PM »
The whole BBB drama was a classic smoke and mirror show from the get go.
A relative unknown rider/builder solicits a bunch of free and discounted parts to build a bike thats is going to do great things.
When the bike doesn't come out after all of the hype the bike is suddenly going to be the ride for the first lady over 200.
That never happened and many other women riders beat BBB to the mark.
The bike and owner fade into the background and leave a bunch of people with empty promises.

This kind of stuff that really hurts the sport and makes it very difficult for riders looking for support in the future.
Bryan's intentions may have have been good at the start but once the reality set in that he couldn't live up to the internet hype it hurt his credibility.

Real racers run the number and let their riding do the talking.
Internet racers win internet races!!

Which camp are you in?

Well said Jason.  I agree 100%.

Nate, we need to get you into the 2 club.  I'll be your pit monkey if you need me.   :P
233 mph Texas Mile