Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Dynojet fined 1 Million dollars  (Read 16532 times)

Offline speed_pigeon

• Post Master
  • South Florida, West Palm Beach
Re: Dynojet fined 1 Million dollars
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »
who else thinks obama and hillary should just fuck and get it over with!? :grn: :puke: :bmp:
The Pigeonmobile!

Offline whtrthanu

• Post Master
    • www.saeoutlawperformance.com
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2008, 09:31:59 PM »
PAYBACK time BILL!!! :rfl: :rfl:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »
In other news:

Looks like Yamaha just got slapped with a $2 million settlement from CARB (Cali EPA).

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=31150

Ok,i know when i'm whipped...fuck this money grubbing,asshole state(they probably won't like the emissions my new turbo's gonna put out :thumb:). :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2008, 10:44:13 PM »
its always some bullshit with the gov.
They are the quickest to take YOUR hard earned $$ and give it to some illegals that can just come into the country and mooch off of us....
Where else can you go and get free medicare, and just roll up to the hospital and have like 10 kids for free......not pay a dime....
I run multiple businesses, and I get pounded for insurance and workers comp, liability, all that bullshit..
i hire a guy with papers that look legit, he works for about a week than decides he deserve some free $$ from out gov. because they owe it to him. So he will cut his hand, stick his foot under a mower, drop some bricks on his fingers, what ever he can think of to fuck himself out of working.
Go through workers comp, he gets paid becasue he says that he is unable to work any more, because he is crippled or some b/s, He gets paid, for lost wages and permanent injury (My ASS), than you find out hes ILLEGAL!!!
THe gov. dont give a shit, the lawyers are up his ass to sue me personally to try to get more $$ for the illegal....
To make along story short, shit like this happened several times to me.....its fucking b/s. WE ARE THE TAX PAYERS AND WE GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The gov. works for everyone else but us!!!!! How are the elders gonna keep their homes???? What happens to us when we get hurt........They look NOT to pay us, because it fuckin insurance fraud............MY ASS!!!!
Go ahead put Obama on the List for next pres........watch what happens!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about venting....................

I know somewhat how you feel,i'm self-employed(subcontractor)and by the time i swing $1300 a month for a 1 bdrm. duplex(no garage for the bike)and support the Busa(been saving for a year to swing the new turbo,etc.),luxuries like health insurance for me are pretty much out of the question and have to work everyday sick or not(just had to shell out $500 out of pocket for a damn staph infection i probably picked up in that nasty harbor water).Haven't been able to give myself a raise in 4 years since i have to compete with the illegals trying to move in/low ball me all the time and seems the local gov. just turn their heads and let them get away with it.I'll be 55 in June and see no retirement in sight with the way things are going,not really looking forward to being 65 or 70 and still working in this cold ass ocean 'til i croak but as of now that's about the size of it.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2008, 06:43:14 AM »
My niece lives in LA. She got caught up with that Scientology Bullshit when she was 18. She is now 30, and cannot get out of it now, its like being in the MOB. She has been beaten drugged and sleep deprived, basically tortured.
 My sister has been working with the FBI to try to get her out, but the organization is so powerful that anyone that tries to interfere with it risks having their lives ruined. That organization has gone as far to plant drugs on people, to have them arrested in order to discredit them. After hearing how dangerous that "Org" is, and all the Shit they have pulled over the years, it amazes me that it can still continue.
 So everytime I hear that Cali has set the standard again for emissions, I just have to laugh

My brother used to truck there every week so I would ride with him once and awile.
 I saw enough to know that no way in hell would I ever consider living in that hell, no matter how nice the weather. I have been to nearly every major city in the US. NO other city turned me off more then LA.
 Sorry Jeff I am not ripping on you personally, so you don't have to defend your turf, because to me the sooner that state is under water the better off everyone will be. Learn to swim.  :thumb:
Follow the crowd and go no where.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2008, 07:11:03 AM »
My niece lives in LA. She got caught up with that Scientology Bullshit when she was 18. She is now 30, and cannot get out of it now, its like being in the MOB. She has been beaten drugged and sleep deprived, basically tortured.
 My sister has been working with the FBI to try to get her out, but the organization is so powerful that anyone that tries to interfere with it risks having their lives ruined. That organization has gone as far to plant drugs on people, to have them arrested in order to discredit them. After hearing how dangerous that "Org" is, and all the Shit they have pulled over the years, it amazes me that it can still continue.
 So everytime I hear that Cali has set the standard again for emissions, I just have to laugh

My brother used to truck there every week so I would ride with him once and awile.
 I saw enough to know that no way in hell would I ever consider living in that hell, no matter how nice the weather. I have been to nearly every major city in the US. NO other city turned me off more then LA.
 Sorry Jeff I am not ripping on you personally, so you don't have to defend your turf, because to me the sooner that state is under water the better off everyone will be. Learn to swim.  :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your niece Falcon A,i'm not aware of what they're about and only hear something about them on the news once a year or so(and that's usually about some rich prick movie star like Cruise),like any religion i'm sure it fucks peoples heads up and we'd all be better off without any of it.I'm with you on LA,haven't been there in a couple of years and only go when absolutely necessary(same as any large city,just a big ass rat race).If you want to come out and drag her away from that mess give me a yell,would be glad to help you "intervene".Take care. :thumb:

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
  • Representing San Diego's back roads. Woot!
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2008, 11:31:34 AM »
LA is a shit hole. It is the LAST place in the US I want to live in (well, almost). Ironically, I live in San Deigo, only 2 hours south. As expensive as it is, it is still my number 1 place to live in the US.

And as for Scientology, I learned more about it watching the following episode of Southpark then the news. Go figure.

http://www.allabout-sp.net/?p=season9/912
Take off like a 13, flick it like a 6

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2008, 12:29:55 PM »
LA is a shit hole. It is the LAST place in the US I want to live in (well, almost). Ironically, I live in San Deigo, only 2 hours south. As expensive as it is, it is still my number 1 place to live in the US.

And as for Scientology, I learned more about it watching the following episode of Southpark then the news. Go figure.

What you saw on South Park is the truth, believe it or not. Its not a religion, its a belief system designed to draw people in that are wanting to help their fellow man to get over mental issues.

Their core beliefs are exactly what South Park showed, the whole alien soul bullshit.

Once your in it, your in it to stay, and to answer you Jeff, I thought about trying to bust her out, and after finding out all I have found out, we would never get her out aliive. Their headquarters are protected like Fort Knox.

Thanks for the offer, Id love to go in a place like that guns a blazin, but unfortunately the law protects their sorry ass. Hopefully enough escape to help the FBI to get enough inside information to shut it down once and for all.

Offline GenII Busa

• Rider
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2008, 01:25:14 PM »

It's all Tom Cruise's fault !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 01:29:34 PM by GenII Busa »

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »

San Diego is definitely a great town,i'm in Newport Beach and it's pretty damned boring but i work in the harbor and only live a mile up the hill so for now i'm grounded.One weekend this summer i'll see if i can corral Chris and his pops and we'll ride down and disturb some of your peace. :lol:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »

What you saw on South Park is the truth, believe it or not. Its not a religion, its a belief system designed to draw people in that are wanting to help their fellow man to get over mental issues.

Their core beliefs are exactly what South Park showed, the whole alien soul bullshit.

Once your in it, your in it to stay, and to answer you Jeff, I thought about trying to bust her out, and after finding out all I have found out, we would never get her out aliive. Their headquarters are protected like Fort Knox.

Thanks for the offer, Id love to go in a place like that guns a blazin, but unfortunately the law protects their sorry ass. Hopefully enough escape to help the FBI to get enough inside information to shut it down once and for all.

Just looked it up on the link Gen II supplied and i had no idea that crap is so wide spread and well established.I would imagine it's somewhat easy for the bastards to sway the mind of a youngster,hopefully someday it'll all be exposed for what it is and shut down.That little bastard Cruise needs to be hung up by his sack.

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

San Diego is definitely a great town,i'm in Newport Beach and it's pretty damned boring but i work in the harbor and only live a mile up the hill so for now i'm grounded.One weekend this summer i'll see if i can corral Chris and his pops and we'll ride down and disturb some of your peace. :lol:

Shit, my wife is going out of town a couple of times over the next 2 months. So what do you think I'm doing? PLANNING A PARTY!!!

You and Chris come down, I'll supply the Captain and loose nice young ladies to chat with. Vince and I will be in and out of the garage still trying to figure out how to wring every last horsepower out of a stock motored Busa.

Offline pineygirl

• Rider
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »
The California air resources board has fined Dynojet 1 million dollars for the sale of power commanders in Ca it is in the new American Motorcyclist magazine for all you AMA members
This is going to hurt the industry
Rich

That's crazy
TX. Mile: Busa (Turbo) 222 mph.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »

Shit, my wife is going out of town a couple of times over the next 2 months. So what do you think I'm doing? PLANNING A PARTY!!!

You and Chris come down, I'll supply the Captain and loose nice young ladies to chat with. Vince and I will be in and out of the garage still trying to figure out how to wring every last horsepower out of a stock motored Busa.

Sounds like a plan,i'm itching to try out my new Stage 1 and SD's just a hop from here. :thumb:

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
Nothing says Great Test Ride like a 100 mile straight away run (almost) to the border!  :thumb:

Offline GenII Busa

• Rider
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2008, 06:03:04 PM »

Just looked it up on the link Gen II supplied and i had no idea that crap is so wide spread and well established.I would imagine it's somewhat easy for the bastards to sway the mind of a youngster,hopefully someday it'll all be exposed for what it is and shut down.That little bastard Cruise needs to be hung up by his sack.

People still have the right to practice religion of their choice in the USA ... for now, anyway.  Unfortunately, some people get too wrapped up in shit and don't have a mind of their own.  ANY religion is bad if people can't break away if they desire to.  I can't really believe anyone is really held "hostage" except by their own minds.

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »

People still have the right to practice religion of their choice in the USA ... for now, anyway.  Unfortunately, some people get too wrapped up in shit and don't have a mind of their own.  ANY religion is bad if people can't break away if they desire to.  I can't really believe anyone is really held "hostage" except by their own minds.
I used to think that too.
 At first you can come and go, but once you get in deep you cannot. They use the same tactics of mind control as the Nazis used to. Its very difficult to understand. I can't explain the details. She has been severly mistreated and her mind is theirs.
 The tactics they use put so much fear into her, she cannot even leave the premises without escort and is not allowed family contact. Its so fucked up you can't believe it.

Offline speed_pigeon

• Post Master
  • South Florida, West Palm Beach
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »
it's very similar to Stockholm syndrome after a while. it really is brainwashing and i think if more people actually knew what they believed in and their practices it would be deemed a cult in an instance. people have a very shallow view of scientology because of their excellent PR campaign and the mass's obsession with Hollywood stars. unfortunately there isn't much that can be done. it's sad really because i'm sure your not the only family dealing with this situation. where's 60 mins or Chris Hansen or some shit?
The Pigeonmobile!

Offline GenII Busa

• Rider
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2008, 11:36:43 PM »
The tactics they use put so much fear into her, she cannot even leave the premises without escort and is not allowed family contact. Its so fucked up you can't believe it.

Obviously she has contacted someone in order to get this information out.  If she is relaying that she feels she's being held hostage then contact the authorities and go get her out.  Kidnapping is a crime, and if she's relaying that she feels like that's being done then that's enough to get the law involved.

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2008, 05:36:52 AM »

Obviously she has contacted someone in order to get this information out.  If she is relaying that she feels she's being held hostage then contact the authorities and go get her out.  Kidnapping is a crime, and if she's relaying that she feels like that's being done then that's enough to get the law involved.

How we received that information, was second hand. An ex-member told my sister these things.
My sister was able to finally see her own daughter after 13 years, by having her other daughter work hard to gain trust enough to finally get to see here. My sister snuck along.
 They were always very close to each other, they never had a bad relationship, so this behavior is not normal. She cut all family ties, which is what my sister found out that the "Org" makes them do.

What she saw alarmed her. She saw someone that was her daughter on the outside, and someone else on the inside. She described her as "Shell shocked". She looked frazzled terrorized and confused. She was incoherent, and even fell asleep through the visit.
 They tried to convince her to leave on her own and she paniced and freaked out totally going crazy on them.

If someone is brainwashed , they will not going to willingly leave on their own. The visit verified all the information my sister had recieved. Its a difficult situation.

Offline @JS2FAST4U

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2008, 08:03:25 AM »
its always some bullshit with the gov.
They are the quickest to take YOUR hard earned $$ and give it to some illegals that can just come into the country and mooch off of us....
Where else can you go and get free medicare, and just roll up to the hospital and have like 10 kids for free......not pay a dime....
I run multiple businesses, and I get pounded for insurance and workers comp, liability, all that bullshit..
i hire a guy with papers that look legit, he works for about a week than decides he deserve some free $$ from out gov. because they owe it to him. So he will cut his hand, stick his foot under a mower, drop some bricks on his fingers, what ever he can think of to fuck himself out of working.
Go through workers comp, he gets paid becasue he says that he is unable to work any more, because he is crippled or some b/s, He gets paid, for lost wages and permanent injury (My ASS), than you find out hes ILLEGAL!!!
THe gov. dont give a shit, the lawyers are up his ass to sue me personally to try to get more $$ for the illegal....
To make along story short, shit like this happened several times to me.....its fucking b/s. WE ARE THE TAX PAYERS AND WE GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The gov. works for everyone else but us!!!!! How are the elders gonna keep their homes???? What happens to us when we get hurt........They look NOT to pay us, because it fuckin insurance fraud............MY ASS!!!!
Go ahead put Obama on the List for next pres........watch what happens!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about venting....................

WELL FUCK the internet erased everything I wrote so here it is short and sweet when Internet Explorer 7.0 Appcrashed yet again.  Thanks Bill Gates and your poor programmers at Microsoft!

And Now for my Rant!!!

Fuck Nancy Pelosi for not doing shit since going into our worthless Congress, the same Congress from which we have 3 worthless on the take fucks running for president!

While I'm at it fuck CARB Chairan Mary Nichols who is a real Bitch supreme (DO some research on her)!

Anyone in this country who runs a corporation want to get a F'N clue also and stop fuckin’ outsourcing and hire your skilled countrymen and women that need work and have a clue and can speak the indigenous language fluently!

SCREW Bill Gates and others like him who say, “we don't have enough skilled workers” ... NO BILL, you need to pay your employees and taxes, and give benefits you fuck!

Screw Insurance agencies for charging people to where they now can't afford Health insurance... I am one person in that BIG BOAT!

AND... What the hell is CA doing giving driver's licenses to Illegals!!!  (I KNOW IT HAPPENS DAILY!!!)

Why don't we get a group of people not run by the lobbyists, but a government for the people by the people!!!

We have a government that does not uphold the constitution, and radicals that are just plain fucked in the head on both the left and right.  Fuck Bi-Partition politics... get along, or move on and get out of the way and just die!

I know what I am saying is rough and crude, but I am just flat sick and tired of seeing myself and many others including of all people the elderly, sick, poor (a ever growing sector in this country), and The Veterans of War not being taken care of, or at least given a chance!  We treat the soldiers as a nation coming back from war these days just like we treated my father and others who came back from Vietnam...  With no respect, no support, no jobs to come back to even part time, and living on the street!

Oh so you don't believe me, huh,  go to any Major Metropolitan area here in the US, we will take Detroit for example and just look at the homeless, many of whom are veterans.  Take a look at the ex- factory workers who lost their jobs due to companies moving overseas or at least out of country closer and closing plants in the USA.  People who have had to foreclose their homes and have nowhere to live because their mortgage rates went over 20% ( I SHIT YOU NOT!!!).

What I am saying and asking for is more people to not just sit on there lazy asses, but to stand up and start doing what you can to make a difference.  Do not tolerate stupidity, and the government being ridiculous.

In this example Dynojet should have grown some balls and stood up to the Government and not just shelled out $1,000,000.  FIGHT for shit sake people, how do you thing we gained independence as a nation, did everyone forget a little thing called the American Revolutionary War!!!  I am not saying bear arms and kill people, but hell stand up for your rights and pursue legal action if necessary against injustice and what you may think is wrong you have freedom of speech for shit sake!  WE ARE NOT LIVING UNDER A DICTATOR, or SOME SORT OF CRAZY REGIME... We Have Rights!

This is my rant choose to do with it what you will, I just got inspired and had to respond.

Jared Seymour
08 Haybausa RCC Stage 2 Ultra Turbo, LSR Bike geared for 256mph ... nuff said

Offline @JS2FAST4U

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »

How we received that information, was second hand. An ex-member told my sister these things.
My sister was able to finally see her own daughter after 13 years, by having her other daughter work hard to gain trust enough to finally get to see here. My sister snuck along.
 They were always very close to each other, they never had a bad relationship, so this behavior is not normal. She cut all family ties, which is what my sister found out that the "Org" makes them do.

What she saw alarmed her. She saw someone that was her daughter on the outside, and someone else on the inside. She described her as "Shell shocked". She looked frazzled terrorized and confused. She was incoherent, and even fell asleep through the visit.
 They tried to convince her to leave on her own and she paniced and freaked out totally going crazy on them.

If someone is brainwashed , they will not going to willingly leave on their own. The visit verified all the information my sister had recieved. Its a difficult situation.

I also agree with you on this!  I have seen many brainwashed people through the years mainly drug related!  Used to be a nightclub manager, DJ / EMCEE, & have seen it all, the Radical Cults such as what some consider Scientology to be a part of also do this, same a " RADICAL " Islam.  I want to say I have Muslim friends before anyone place the discrimination card!  I just stumbled late on this subject and again felt as though I wanted to respond!

Any new updates on your Sister and all?

Jared
08 Haybausa RCC Stage 2 Ultra Turbo, LSR Bike geared for 256mph ... nuff said

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2008, 07:17:10 PM »

I also agree with you on this!  I have seen many brainwashed people through the years mainly drug related!  Used to be a nightclub manager, DJ / EMCEE, & have seen it all, the Radical Cults such as what some consider Scientology to be a part of also do this, same a " RADICAL " Islam.  I want to say I have Muslim friends before anyone place the discrimination card!  I just stumbled late on this subject and again felt as though I wanted to respond!

Any new updates on your Sister and all?

Jared
My sister went to the FBI and is working with them to try to free her daughter. Its been an ordeal thats for sure. I really feel sorry for her she is so scared that Scientology will attack her. They do that, they will go as far as to try to ruin you, have you killed etc...

I told her I'd like to bust her out walkin in with a few buddies and kickin everyones ass, but she assured me we would all be shot.

I haven't heard anything for a couple weeks I should call her.

Thanks for writing, I appreciate it :thumb: