Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Track Day Smack  (Read 46510 times)

Offline cjscycle

• Apprentice Post Whore
Re: Track Day Smack
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
Cycle-Tek is in for another 100 hamburgers and 100 hotdogs, as long as Bryan or myself don't have to cook!

As far as track day smack........  I WILL BUST ANY STOCK WHEELBASE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:

got an all motor bike, give me a couple inches over stock wheelbase and i'll drag you all day, no fast bikes on west side of the state

Offline cstraubs1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 01:26:50 PM »
HHmmmm....Buzard,Dreamy,and of course, NEM!!!

LET's GET READY TO RUMBLEEEE!!!!

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 01:28:52 PM »
Cycle-Tek is in for another 100 hamburgers and 100 hotdogs, as long as Bryan or myself don't have to cook!

As far as track day smack........  I WILL BUST ANY STOCK WHEELBASE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:

got an all motor bike, give me a couple inches over stock wheelbase and i'll drag you all day, no fast bikes on west side of the state

I guess you didn't read my post thoroughly.....  I can throw a couple inches of arm on too and we're back to square one, right?

Offline cjscycle

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
all motor against turbo, how much advantage do you want?

Offline cjscycle

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
if you can throw a couple inches of arm on it make it 68" and we can get down with that 2

Offline bquinn

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 02:06:36 PM »
It's going to be on like Donkey Kong foos  :lol:
2001 Street/Strip Busa.  Stock Motor but all the rest of the goodies.

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »
:lol:

It's almost like you're saying a stock wheelbase big hp bike is an advantage?   :lol: 
Lots of people can throw an arm on an all motor bike and drag me all day long brother!  Why would I take that race?  It's all in fun, throw your 1-2" on your bike and lets get it on!   :thumb:

by the way...I get the hit  :wink:

:D

Offline cjscycle

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 03:12:41 PM »
how long do you consider stock wheelbase? will run it that way but you only get wastegate spring boost, no controller, bleed off etc.

i need a regulator set up like i saw on here that you made for nem, is there a phone number to contact you? thanks 734 485-1482 jason

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 03:48:39 PM »

It's almost like you're saying a stock wheelbase big hp bike is an advantage?   :lol: 
Lots of people can throw an arm on an all motor bike and drag me all day long brother!  Why would I take that race?  It's all in fun, throw your 1-2" on your bike and lets get it on!   :thumb:

by the way...I get the hit  :wink:

:D
:thumb: :thumb: :lol:...............dudes gonna show up with 70in.W/B 1500+cc bike, GET EM MATT!

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »
That's what I'm afraid of, Dan!   :lol:

Stock wheelbase...as in non raked front end and a stock swing arm with no sort of extensions, like the max you can get off the showroom floor, stock wheelbase.

Man, all these conditions!  I give up, you win already!   :lol:

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 03:56:39 PM »
you're looking for the dual regulator setup?  There's some options, take a look at my website if you get a chance, let me know which one you're looking for.   :thumb:
www.cycle-tek.com

Offline Twistedspeed

• Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »
I might have to bring my Jockey along if everyone is going to get serious!!  :shock:
Sponsors.
Win Racing
Wheatland Collision Services
M.A. Performance

Offline cjscycle

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »
you're looking for the dual regulator setup?  There's some options, take a look at my website if you get a chance, let me know which one you're looking for.   :thumb:
www.cycle-tek.com

think i want a 3 reg set up, shifter, boost controller, water injection, trying to clean things up,looking for something like what was on barry's new bike, would like to get one coming that was the shop phone number

stock body busa, only chassis mod is a swing arm that can be set at stock wheelbase, well one turbo bike is running scared, any other takers? like i said nothing fast on that side of the state, this is the same crew that cried like babies when ronnie and phil showed up in byron

Offline Twistedspeed

• Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »
www.cycle-tek.com

think i want a 3 reg set up, shifter, boost controller, water injection, trying to clean things up,looking for something like what was on barry's new bike, would like to get one coming that was the shop phone number

stock body busa, only chassis mod is a swing arm that can be set at stock wheelbase, well one turbo bike is running scared, any other takers? like i said nothing fast on that side of the state, this is the same crew that cried like babies when ronnie and phil showed up in byron

I hope your not talking about IL cause we have some fast shit!!  :lol:
Sponsors.
Win Racing
Wheatland Collision Services
M.A. Performance

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »
Who's running brotha  :lol:
If you're going to reply to a post about a STOCK WHEELBASE ass whopping...then you better bring a stock wheelbase bike.  Throw a mountain of spray on it for all I care if you're concerned about the hp difference, why not step it up instead of asking someone to step it down?

Like I said, it's all in fun and that's what this thread and the race day is about, so lets keep it that way.   :clp:

The triple reg setup, like this?  Comes with a 20oz Co2 cylinder too

Offline cjscycle

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »
www.cycle-tek.com

you said it you do have some shit, i'll bring a kaw for you

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »
www.cycle-tek.com

I'll take your race and I'm on the west side. I'll be easy to find  my NHRA drag # is on my bike ET MX 308

I can name drop to Elmer Trett, Andrew Hines, Russ Collins I use to do work for the Dallas Cowboys... but never played football for them.
how about you use your tenth post to show me something that make's any further conversation worth my time.
BC

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:51:31 PM by Blackcloud »

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »
and after beating you at the strip (if you show) we can get on the river and run (yea I know who you are) the number on the boat is 401 but you'll only see it for about .5 seconds because its on the front of the boat
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 07:01:53 PM by Blackcloud »

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »
www.cycle-tek.com

you said it you do have some shit, i'll bring a kaw for you
jeez guy.....most of us go to this track day to be amongst friends and have some friendly races, sure we talk a little smack but all in fun, no what i mean? in the few posts that you've made u make yourself sound like a real jackass :wink:

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »
I think he is just playing. After all look what i posted after.  your sporting about 30 HP more than I am.  I did win that quickest motorcycle trophy this year though. they had no turbos there. and busasnoop was done for the year

Offline BELLBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
OK, OK, I got one for ya's. Who will ride with me, on your own bike, for a thirty mile ride and race me heads up for $50?

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »
I'll do it...I think I still owe you $50 anyway  :P

Offline Blackcloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »
30 miles.... that would cost me $150.00    $50 to you and $100 to a chiropractor

Offline BELLBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »
I'll do it...I think I still owe you $50 anyway  :P

just give me $25 and I'll tell everyone you WON!  :mrgreen:

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com