Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: TURBO OR WHAT  (Read 34724 times)

Offline Bonedust

• Mad Post Whore
  • boost or bust
Re: TURBO OR WHAT
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »
decent turbo with secondaries, intercooler, boost controller, pistons, rods, output shaft, HD sprocket cover, clutch, gearing and chain...$10k goes FAST!

E-Racer is right, alot of bikes are shophogs. but if u build it right, treat it right (ride hard and maintain), and know what to look for...the bikes ride and ride well!

The Poison Idea- TMH T61 Ultra kit (500+ hp), 3-deg frame rake, BST wheels, Speigler 8-pot calipers and masters, Mac 0-6 arm, full CF body work.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2008, 10:06:14 AM »
...that goddamn Brian is such a prick,troublemakin' bastard(when he comes to SD we're just rentin' him a :moped: ). :lol:

Before i checked out this board a year or two ago i'd never even heard of a turbo,extended swingarm,air shifter,etc.(never had any of that good shit on HD's)and now thanks to all of you i'm $15,000 poorer(recent mods.)but havin' a great time.I'm more than likely going the secondaries route this winter just to be on the safe side, another couple thou for peace of mind sounds like a good safety precaution(and if i go the secondaries i may as well add an intercooler,and if i add an intercooler i may as well add a .......it's 8:00 AM here,think i'll go cruise down by the beach and wake up the rich fucks with my dumps :lol:). :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
    • Ruthless Performance Motorsports
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »
...that goddamn Brian is such a prick,troublemakin' bastard(when he comes to SD we're just rentin' him a :moped: ). :lol:

Before i checked out this board a year or two ago i'd never even heard of a turbo,extended swingarm,air shifter,etc.(never had any of that good shit on HD's)and now thanks to all of you i'm $15,000 poorer(recent mods.)but havin' a great time.I'm more than likely going the secondaries route this winter just to be on the safe side, another couple thou for peace of mind sounds like a good safety precaution(and if i go the secondaries i may as well add an intercooler,and if i add an intercooler i may as well add a .......it's 8:00 AM here,think i'll go cruise down by the beach and wake up the rich fucks with my dumps :lol:). :thumb:

SUZUKIHAYABUSA.org is certainly the best online.  If it wasn't for this place, I don't think there would be 1/2 the Turbo BUSAs out there.......

since joining SH.org, I see the world in a new light.  Just the other day, I was considering getting a full size pick up, to also pull cars (i already have a HD car trailer).  So I was thinking of what to do with my Dakota?!?!?!?  The choice was obvious...  Tubb it, tubular chassis w/ A-Arms up-front and throw a TURBO on it!!!!!!!!!!  Do you see what this place has done too me!!!!!
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline blk02ws6

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2008, 01:10:42 PM »
the ORG is worse than a crack addiction, the longer your on here, the more money you spend.  :lol:

i guess i'm an exception to the fmu thing. and thats what i was speaking from. i spent more time working on my all motor bike than i did on my turbo bike.  i wasn't trying to piss in anybody's cherrios when i made my statement.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2008, 01:24:08 PM »
the ORG is worse than a crack addiction, the longer your on here, the more money you spend.  :lol:

i guess i'm an exception to the fmu thing. and thats what i was speaking from. i spent more time working on my all motor bike than i did on my turbo bike.  i wasn't trying to piss in anybody's cherrios when i made my statement.

"piss in anybody's Cheerios"...good one,first time i heard it. :lol:

Hey Chris,

Just got back from cruisin' down by the beach and flirtin' with the women,even came back with a phone # and a "call me/take me for a ride"(yeah,i'll take her for a ride :lol:)...must be because you made this thing look so good. :thumb:Bev's comin' over this afternoon to take some pictures of your handiwork and we'll see if we can figure out how to post them on here,if not i'll try to forward them to you(or anybody)and have them posted for me.I be likin' this thing a lot. :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »

SUZUKIHAYABUSA.org is certainly the best online.  If it wasn't for this place, I don't think there would be 1/2 the Turbo BUSAs out there.......

since joining SH.org, I see the world in a new light.  Just the other day, I was considering getting a full size pick up, to also pull cars (i already have a HD car trailer).  So I was thinking of what to do with my Dakota?!?!?!?  The choice was obvious...  Tubb it, tubular chassis w/ A-Arms up-front and throw a TURBO on it!!!!!!!!!!  Do you see what this place has done too me!!!!!

I agree,i've never even seen another turbo Busa on the streets where i am(turbo anything for that matter)and don't even know of one(SPEED KING doesn't count :lol:),and i wouldn't have met any of you yellowhammers to hang out with.Looks to be a good summer. :thumb:

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2008, 01:39:25 PM »
this guy let me ride his for half hour and i about shit myself  turbo are fun

4" over 03 with a 50 shot. 9.01 @ 153 MPH

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline blk02ws6

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »
yea, i'll take her for a ride

now that's classy.   :lol:

Offline BrianK

• Post Master
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2008, 07:27:13 PM »

tough crowd today :P
the moped might be more fun than a harley (and faster)

07 RCC STAGE1  STAGE 2

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
 :clown:

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2008, 07:03:14 AM »
Finally got some pictures taken and naturally can't get the damned things downloaded from the CD i had made,seems to have something to do with Firefox(i can view them on the screen but it won't let me do anything with them).Bev's gonna take it home with her this morning and then e-mail them to me,and then if i can't figure out how to post i'll attempt to e-mail them to one of you guys(Chris,Brian,or ?)and get you to post them.

It's 5:02 AM here,all you bums wake your asses up(if i know Chris he's just now gettin' home :lol:).

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 07:08:41 AM »
Hey Ditto,

Sorry for kinda jackin' your thread with my last post,guess we get to bullshittin' on here and stray from the topic(but at least i have the same '03 paint scheme as yourself and if i get the new pics posted today you'll be able to see your bike turboed...some relevance to the original topic anyway :lol:).

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 07:57:53 AM »
 cool id like to see pic. is it a dump pipe or full pipe

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 08:20:04 AM »
It's a dump.Our bikes are just about twins 'cept for my 6" over tail is gray,had my seats done in a satin black by Tobin,and i have the 3 spoke RC polished alum. wheels.I should have the pictures in a few hours(or whenever she gets her ass up/goes home,and e-mails them back to me...some time this morning anyway :lol:).I'm hopin' i can get them to one of you guys to post up for me,i'd probably fuck it up. :thumb:

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 08:24:58 AM »
ya i have the tobin seat with black symbols on the side that seat in picture is bellbusas he had to put it on for a picture

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 08:27:31 AM »
everything on it was polished and chrome when i bought it now trying to get it black looking if i keep it ill have to get frame powdercoated

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »
I think it looks pretty hot but guess a lot of people are doing the black thing these days.I tried to balance mine out with a little chrome,stainless,polished aluminum,etc. and with the blk./gray paint scheme kinda like it.If i tear it down this next winter(not much of a winter out here in SOCAL by the beach,might drop to 50's during the day :lol:)and do the secondaries,intercooler,etc. may get a nice paint job,have a place called Color Zone in Huntington Beach that does nice work.

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2008, 08:42:22 AM »
 its 25 and snowy here we wont be able to ride for another month  :(

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »
what times do you get with the turbo  before turbo what did you get im hopin to get 9,2s just put that arm on and a 003 so hopefully that will help

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2008, 10:22:23 AM »
I've never ran mine at the track but maybe a little this summer just to see what it'll do with my big ass on it(220-230,depending on lunch :lol:).Seems pretty strong and being lowered/6" over/rear shock redone/43T rear and for a street bike should do pretty well(more so with an experienced track rider such as yourself).

Am waiting to get my photos e-mailed to me and will try to get some posted(she went home with the card about a 1/2 hour ago).I have the CD with me and can view them,just can't seem to get the damn thing downloaded right so i can forward.Maybe when she sends them to me in a regular e-mail i'll have better luck.

Offline DITTO

• Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »
cool i  really like the grey/black color.

Sponsors:
Bellman Oil Co
Competition race fuels

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2008, 10:27:25 AM »
cool i  really like the grey/black color.

My fav. also...and the blk./grey '03's are the fastest anyway. :lol:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2008, 10:43:48 AM »
Just forwarded photos to Brian K to try and post for me under Bike Talk,what a good guy huh? :thumb:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2008, 11:40:44 AM »
Brian just posted some pics for me in Bike Talk about 3 posts above your's,think he has a few more i just forwarded to him a minute ago.

Offline efi-street

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »
+1 to the RCC Stage 1.  Love mine. 
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8
2006 Trailblazer SS
1972 Chevy C10
1964 Mercury Marauder
2002 Turbo Hayabusa (FS or FT)