Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Busa headlight upgrade  (Read 3468 times)

Offline gsxr-rider137

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • 8 sec GSXR 1000
Busa headlight upgrade
« on: April 18, 2009, 09:00:28 AM »
i have a cousin of mine who does headlight upgrades for BMW's..and when i saw it i was so impressed at the improvement i asked him if he could do the same with a motorcycle headlight. he thought he could and for the last 6 months have been playing around with a busa headlight i had. when he showed me the finished light last week i was blown away. so much brighter than stock and even over HIR1. this can be done with other bikes as well....check out the pictures on the links below.

He romved the highbeam and replaced it with the se LED projection lights, so these lights are perfect for night driving in real dark areas

here is a link to show some specs and some pictures to show you how bright these lights are......

Latest Project - Hayabusa Motorcycle Headlight - LED - CandlePowerForums

AND

Latest project - Hayabusa Motorcycle LED Headlight - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

email him at mds82@yahoo.com (mark)
if your interested in doing this upgrade....are email me direst at muscleeach@hotmail.com if you have any other questions

Offline HOAX

• Rider
Re: Busa headlight upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
links are dead

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 12:39:42 PM »
not a very clean looking setup.

also you guys modded the LOW beam,  not the HIGH beam.  :thumb:

Offline Jynx

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 04:03:43 AM »
dual hid...less than $200, done...and can see a 1/4 mile down the road in pitch black darkness

Offline wildphil69

• Post Master
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »
I work at a bike shop and i took an hid out of a gsxr and i LOVE only low beam tho no high yet
Nitrous is like a hot chick with STD'S...You know you wanna hit it but your just not sure of the consequences.