Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: KILRBUSA  (Read 6242 times)

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

• Post Whore
KILRBUSA
« on: March 24, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »
I was really hoping to avoid this but after continued and prolonged problems here is some of my story:

Without going into a huge amount of detail I posted in the wanted thread “1507 motor”. After sending KILRBUSA 7500$ I was put through an abortion of BS that was not warranted or deserved, again I don’t want to go into detail about it but can assure you that it was nothing short of a goddamn train wreck of broken promises no returned calls that was strung out for months.
 The motor finally arrived….with parts missing, and the last thing the guy said that “I am horribly sorry for putting you and your dad through this and will make it up to you; I will call you later today with a UPS tracking number for the rest of the stuff”.

Needless to say that call never happened. The motor is missing TB’s, a harness, 02 CPU (John said he would send these items when in multiple conversations) clutch slave, and PAR blocks were also missing but can deal with that (but think they SHOULD be part of a 7500$ “best of everything” motor.

Another thing that pisses me off is that I requested a “low or zero” hour motor and it is clear that the motor was run more than I was led to believe….and run hard. I have not done a CR check but you can CLEARLY see that the motor may need to be freshened up and the intake ports were full of metal filings and grinding dust like it had been sitting under a bench grinder without TBs or plugged ports for years.

KILRBUSA has again not responded to mails and has avoided this forum like the plague….possibly because he does not want to deal with this. Psychobike.com is not allowing registration and he is spending a good deal of time over there. If anyone is a member of Psychobike I would appreciate someone asking when he is going to make things right with me.

So whats it going to be JW…..going to make things right or continue being a jerk to people that did not deserve to be F-ed over by you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:32:39 AM by Jonny Hotnuts »
02 BL/BLK
Garrett T28@7psi

Busa pwrd Bonneville car 208 mph+
2X world record holder
NA motor: 1507cc
Fastest 1.5L NA door slammer in the world

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Re: KILRBUSA
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »
Restricted pending reply.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Cloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:22:18 PM »
I bought some fans from kilrbusa a couple of years ago and had problems getting my stuff as well, although after complaining on the board, getting flogged by the members, and then finally proving I don't have my stuff, he finally sent it... Took like a month from time I ordered to time of resolution, but that was only for some $50 fans... ;) After that I was weary of KILR and wouldn't think of trying him again...

Hope you get your stuff back... If you search for Cloud and Kilrbusa, you will find my thread, although I changed my initial post after some back lash and I got my stuff, you can read through the post a bit and get an idea of what's going on there...

Cheers!

Cloud

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »
Here is the deal with JW.

True he is flaky, and need to seriously get a grip on understanding that if you say you are going to do something in a specified time frame that you need to do it (there is a common theme to the known complaints voiced by myself & others). But he has come through for me on this, as it is also true from what I can tell that he has come through on other people’s issues as well.

John is not a bad guy at heart, I honestly believe he does not want to screw anyone over.....but he does take his time, may not communicate for shit or always be in a place to get in contact with and this is something to take into consideration when dealing with him…..but you WILL get your shit in the end.

As far as I am concerned JW and I are square, sorry it had to come to all this.

-JH
02 BL/BLK
Garrett T28@7psi

Busa pwrd Bonneville car 208 mph+
2X world record holder
NA motor: 1507cc
Fastest 1.5L NA door slammer in the world

Offline Cloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 04:32:36 PM »
Here is the deal with JW.

True he is flaky, and need to seriously get a grip on understanding that if you say you are going to do something in a specified time frame that you need to do it (there is a common theme to the known complaints voiced by myself & others). But he has come through for me on this, as it is also true from what I can tell that he has come through on other people’s issues as well.

John is not a bad guy at heart, I honestly believe he does not want to screw anyone over.....but he does take his time, may not communicate for shit or always be in a place to get in contact with and this is something to take into consideration when dealing with him…..but you WILL get your shit in the end.

As far as I am concerned JW and I are square, sorry it had to come to all this.

-JH

Ultimately I did get my stuff as well for the record...

Cloud

Offline KILRBUSA

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 02:23:34 AM »
Sorry i never knew this existed --I havent been on this board for quite the minute and came across this.

JohnnyHotnut is a good decent person, hope more folks w his approach to life get involved w motorcycles! Simple situation is that he caught me at a time I was headed to daytona(paid the day before i left) and had to wait until i returned home to ship the motor 3000+ miles to him. I used to go to bike week and then spend the following week w my family and gf in miami which turned into a 2+ week delay.

for the record i resent the "flake" comment....i am not a female and i am not from California so NO "flake" here!!

Anyhow anyone who knows me, knows I do my best to share my knowledge and resources albeit sometimes hard to reach via phone.

Cloud--i dont recall our deal so i cant comment on it... other than confirming you received your fan also.