SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Site Donors

Free Tank Pins from Tiger Racing

(1/6) > >>

2fast4u2c:
Just another hair brained idea of mine,

Now until May 16th, with any purchase from Tiger Racing you will receive a FREE set of Tiger Tank Pins.  You must tell me in your PayPal that you are from SH.org to receive your FREE Tank Pins.  If you mess up in communication, don't worry, we'll make it right for you.  Just be sure to save your comments in the PayPal screen when you purchase from me.

Good Luck and Thanks again to everyone who supports our efforts to bring you the best products for you Speed Demons out there.

Guy

SPEED KING:

--- Quote from: 2fast4u2c on April 14, 2008, 03:17:19 PM ---Just another hair brained idea of mine,

Now until May 16th, with any purchase from Tiger Racing you will receive a FREE set of Tiger Tank Pins.  You must tell me in your PayPal that you are from SH.org to receive your FREE Tank Pins.  If you mess up in communication, don't worry, we'll make it right for you.  Just be sure to save your comments in the PayPal screen when you purchase from me.

Good Luck and Thanks again to everyone who supports our efforts to bring you the best products for you Speed Demons out there.

Guy

--- End quote ---

Awesome !!

Thanks Guy!!

John

Canadian Mike:
great offer!!!! :thumb:

2fast4u2c:
And yet not 1 member has taken me up on this offer.  Can you believe it?

unit176:
I'm interested in you parts, but I need some help first.  I have done a complete gsxr1k front fork conversion.  I think they are 2005-2007s with the radial brakes, I am looking to add a set of boost and a/r-wideband commander gauges.  Do you make a gauge holder for this model bike, like the ones on the hayabusa, I also don't need the hole for the ignition/key as I am removing it.  I am interested in a plain chain guard of the recomended size to with my 300 kit that is 10" over, you seat pins, and the gauge pannel if you make one like above.  PM me a price and I should be able to make my purchase asap.  I am also looking forward to the quick release tank pins, do they come with the wire straps so they don't get lost when you take them off???  Do I get a discount if you break 243mph this year???!!!! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version