SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Site Donors

5 FREE Tiger Racing Chain Guards

(1/10) > >>

2fast4u2c:
This is real easy folks, SuzukiHayabusa.org and Tiger Racing are giving away 5 FREE chain guards to 5 lucky members.

Just post your old chain guard or bare swing arm and in 25 (or so) words or less tell us and why you need one.

ADMIN will put your names in an old clutch cover (or hat) and tell us who wins.  Only 1 post per member.  Winners will be chosen Monday May 5th, Cinco De Mayo.  Then, you email us which Tiger Racing Chain Guard you want and when i return from vacation, I will ship it out.  Yes, even FREE shipping!!!

Now hows that for just being a member of SuzukiHayabusa.org

Guy

ADMIN:
Awesome, thank you TIGER RACING!

Doogie:
Cool deal  :thumb:  I was in the market for a new one anyway since I noticed mine was cracked  :cry: Not Complaining ran it for a while with NO issues  :thumb:

But I will certainly take a new one, If I am so lucky.

2fast4u2c:

--- Quote from: Doogie on May 02, 2008, 07:49:56 PM ---Cool deal  :thumb:  I was in the market for a new one anyway since I noticed mine was cracked  :cry: Not Complaining ran it for a while with NO issues  :thumb:

But I will certainly take a new one, If I am so lucky.

--- End quote ---

Doogie, I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all my aluminum products.  Send it back to me for a complete replacement of the lastest design.

Guy

Doogie:
WOW really ????  I am perfectly happy taking my chances on the raffle  8)

But if you insist I will let some one else have a shot at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version