Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: NO MORE excva code C-46  (Read 12306 times)

Offline turbobusa65

• Post Whore
NO MORE excva code C-46
« on: May 14, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
After doing some research I found out that the excva accuator on a gsxr 1000 is the same one used on the B-KING. Hindle was nice Enough to send me one to try for free!! So all you have to do is call Hindle and ask for Lee he is a great guy!! Tell him you want the bowtie mod for the excva accuator and tell him Danny sent you!!!................. NOTE! This is the box under the tank that pull's the exhaust flap open and closed. If you have not put a full exhaust system on your bike and still have the flap in your exhaust with the cables hooked to your excva then your problem lie's else where. Let me know and I'll try to help!! :wink:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:24:10 AM by turbobusa65 »
No computer operating busa freak!

Offline magnum_1300

• Rider
    • www.suzukib-king.org
Re: NO MORE excva code C-46
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 09:55:14 PM »
 :thumb: thank you very much to share the info Danny,,,do you have a phone number to call this guys from hindle ?

thanks
Boosted by RCC

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »
I have one  :thumb: Pics in 5 mins

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

mangus pm me its yours if you like  :thumb:

Offline turbobusa65

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 04:23:32 AM »
Magnum I looked for the number on the site but could not find it...........Hi Rob!! thats the little critter right there in the photo!!! Rob it was nice to talk to you on the phone, thank you for the help!!! Your friend Danny Thibodaux. If there's any thing you need from south louisiana just let me know!!!!

Offline magnum_1300

• Rider
    • www.suzukib-king.org
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 06:18:34 AM »

mangus pm me its yours if you like  :thumb:

sure i will take It

send me your info and price,,,thanks :thumb:
shaunn36@hotmail.com
Boosted by RCC

Offline magnum_1300

• Rider
    • www.suzukib-king.org
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »
I got the parts today thanks Rob :thumb:,,,,Danny do have some info how to install that thing?
Boosted by RCC

Offline turbobusa65

• Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 06:58:45 AM »
Sorry I have not been by the computer lately " ride'in my a-- off" what a wheelie machine!!! :lol: all ya do is raise the fuel tank  and find the little box under the E.C.U to make it easy I took the battery out to be able to slide the e.c.u. out toward the back of the bike. the little black box has a hexigon shaped pulley on it " make shure that pulley is in the right location" if your looking at from the left side of the bike "the clutch side" the two holes on the pulley that the cables go in to should be facing towards you right in the middle and square with the box it's bolted to.  hold the hexigon pulley with a cresant wrench for a back up,then use your allen wrench to take off that pulley. take the peice that Rob sent you and put it on groove side facing down the wide part goes to your left the smaller side of that peice will be facing your right!! bolt it down useing allen wrench and your cresant for back up again and that's it. If your pulley was in the right place before you took it down it should not pop code c-46. Hope this helps Danny. :D

Offline magnum_1300

• Rider
    • www.suzukib-king.org
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »
Sorry I have not been by the computer lately " ride'in my a-- off" what a wheelie machine!!! :lol: all ya do is raise the fuel tank  and find the little box under the E.C.U to make it easy I took the battery out to be able to slide the e.c.u. out toward the back of the bike. the little black box has a hexigon shaped pulley on it " make shure that pulley is in the right location" if your looking at from the left side of the bike "the clutch side" the two holes on the pulley that the cables go in to should be facing towards you right in the middle and square with the box it's bolted to.  hold the hexigon pulley with a cresant wrench for a back up,then use your allen wrench to take off that pulley. take the peice that Rob sent you and put it on groove side facing down the wide part goes to your left the smaller side of that peice will be facing your right!! bolt it down useing allen wrench and your cresant for back up again and that's it. If your pulley was in the right place before you took it down it should not pop code c-46. Hope this helps Danny. :D

:thumb:
Boosted by RCC

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »
Good deal guys

Offline JohnnyBKing

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 11:04:01 AM »
I emailed Hindle last week and got the piece yesterday. It works, no more code :D
2008 B King, RCC stage II Turbo, Wossner Rods And Pistons, SS Valves W/65lb. Springs, Studs And All The Other Goodies, AMS-1000

Offline turbobusa65

• Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 08:11:18 AM »
 :thumb: :D