Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Brand new and great performance gadget/product for bike(Updated with pics & info  (Read 83985 times)

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
Hi there to all,product name is POWER ABUSER AUTO.It will be a brand new set to let whoever is interested to test it but got to pay for it.Its applicable to all cars and bikes.Just 2 wires to your battery,positive to positive and negative to negative.Thats all.Its like a small box and light in weight.

Power Abuser A.K.A "Current Stimulator"aids in all bikes electrical circuitry. Revolutionary circuit design provides extra energy to maximize output performance. It increases engine power by generating powerful & optimized sparks duration for a more complete burning without consuming additional fuel.Products comes with 1 year warranty on parts.it pushes the power flow faster then voltage stabiliser. Proven in user review & dyno run.Power Abuser has inbuilt I/C chip to recognise current flow & value,the safety circuit also prevent short circuit.better response, lesser engine brake, brighter lighting visibilty.Stimulates electric current flow,fuel consumption saving,stabilises idling & improves engine kink over.

Introductory
Battery is designed to hold a charge of energy and release it to all the electrical components as necessary.However,with multiple systems demanding for energy from the battery simultaneously,the power from the battery can be used faster than the battery can supply.This causes the voltage from the battery to fluctuate and reduces electrical system efficiency.Installing POWER ABUSER SUPER CHARGER AUTO helps to keep voltage constant for increased efficiency,allowing electrical components to operate at their peak potential efficeincy and top performance.

User reviews>Hi guys i installed this on my R6 06 and this is really good stuff. can feel my R6 06 surge forward more readily. The bike feels more lifely in the lower rpms now. the fan for the radiator also comes on at lower temp, 101 instead of 105 and offs at 98 instead of 100. Means the bike running cooler now.

i juz installed it yesterday~!

low end POWER man~!.

Pm me or E-mail me thanks.Personally i fixed 2 onto my bike's battery. :D.I myself have tested it out myself and it really works :thumb:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 06:07:25 AM by mercenary »

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
Re: Brand new and great performance gadget/product for bike
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »
nice sales pitch anyhow.... :bah:

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 10:12:30 AM »

Sorry am i forbidden to post the above?Cause i saw a similar topic at page 3.If what i am doing is wrong please tell me and i will delete it asap thanks

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
  • Representing San Diego's back roads. Woot!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
Sure, I'll test it out and review it for free. I'll even do a back to back dyno test, along with timing the WOT runs in 4th gear to see if it does rev quicker.

Let me know and I'll pm you my addy.

Take off like a 13, flick it like a 6

Offline busabill1397

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 01:39:42 PM »
 :ppcrn:

Offline Dolphin

• Administrator
  • Rider
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »
Does this MAGIC BOX increase length and girth too?

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »

Sorry am i forbidden to post the above?Cause i saw a similar topic at page 3.If what i am doing is wrong please tell me and i will delete it asap thanks

nope,not forbidden,just sounds like a infomercial to me...carry on

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »
Sure, I'll test it out and review it for free. I'll even do a back to back dyno test, along with timing the WOT runs in 4th gear to see if it does rev quicker.

Let me know and I'll pm you my addy.

good idea .
"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich

Offline BADBUSA4U

• Post Whore
  • '06 blue/grey
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
 :ppcrn:

Offline grecco

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 08:28:56 PM »
agreed. ^^^^^^^^

Offline unit176

• Post Whore
  • Bigger is better!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »
If its free I'm sure that someone reputable around here will try it...if not it sounds like one of those wheight loss commercials :bah:

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »

Let me know and I'll pm you my addy

Sure you can pm me your address.But you got to pay for a new 1.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:41:35 AM by mercenary »

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 10:32:06 PM »
Does this MAGIC BOX increase length and girth too?

Sorry i dont get you

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 10:34:52 PM »
I will be sending the POWER ABUSER AUTO to Tiger racing since he offer to help,if he is going to purchase 1 from me.And he is a sponsor here.I hope i did not offend anyone here especially the sponsors.I dont want to get into trouble.All i want is to share a great product with the forumers here.I need help on that and i found it. :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:43:27 AM by mercenary »

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 10:36:15 PM »

nope,not forbidden,just sounds like a infomercial to me...carry on

Wow thats sounds really deep and profound,is there such a word infomercial>?Anyway i think i got your point.

There wont be a next time like this from me

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »
If its free I'm sure that someone reputable around here will try it...if not it sounds like one of those wheight loss commercials :bah:

Yup bingo you are right.Tiger racing offers his help.But to what extand i am still trying to find out :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:42:39 AM by mercenary »

Offline unit176

• Post Whore
  • Bigger is better!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 12:55:09 AM »
He is a good guy, busy, but good guy...always seems willing to help :thumb:

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 04:33:08 AM »
I will be sending the POWER ABUSER AUTO to Tiger racing since he offer to help.And he is a sponsor here.I hope i did not offend anyone here especially the sponsors.I dont want to get into trouble.All i want is to share a great product with the forumers here.I need help on that and i found it. :D

My partner says that whoever is interested got to pay for it,cause honestly speaking he is afraid that the product will never be able to make its way back.My deepest apologies to Guy Tiger Racing. :cry:

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 04:34:38 AM »
He is a good guy, busy, but good guy...always seems willing to help :thumb:

Yeap totally agreed,i have listen to your advice and update with more info and pics.Thanks for the advice.You have PM  :D

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider

This is how small it is.

Fixed on a car
IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/11052008116.jpg[/IMG]
Fixed on a bike
IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/11052008117.jpg[/IMG]
Thats my dynochart with POWER ABUSER 2 installed.

Reduces noise =strengthen power

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider

Fixed on a bike

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
I guess I'll be the first to call bullshit. You need a guy with an Australian accent on late night television selling these to gullible people that will believe anything if it's sold to them properly.
"the power from the battery can be used faster than the battery can sipply" - Nonsense. The electrical system in my bike was designed by TEAMS of Suzuki engineers to supply exactly what is required.
More isn't necessarily better. More can fry computers, batteries. Doesn't matter though, I don’t need more amperage? Voltage? You don’t say.
My bike is already capable of making more voltage then it does, but comes equipped with a regulator because more would damage components.
Is your gizmo a storage device? Don't need it. My system has reserve. The fact that it cranks over after it's been running proves that.
A magic box with a light.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 06:25:39 AM by genarr3 »
Orient Express Top Street Bike 2011 Season Champ Englishtown NJ

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
I guess I'll be the first to call bullshit. You need a guy with an Australian accent on late night television selling these to gullible people that will believe anything if it's sold to them properly.
"the power from the battery can be used faster than the battery can sipply" - Nonsense. The electiral system in my bike was designed by TEAMS of Suzuki engineers.
More isn’t necessarily better. More can fry computers. Doesn’t matter though, I don’t need more amperage? Voltage? You don’t say.

Well first of all if you think you are that good and its bullshit so be it.I dont think you know how this product works at all.Correct me i am wrong are you trying to say whoever buys from me this product is GULLIBLE?"the power from the battery can be used faster than the battery can sipply"Where do you get that info from anyway?.Did you read my topic carefully.True enough,the electiral system in my bike was designed by TEAMS of Suzuki engineers.Is that the best in the world,no more enhancements can be made due to todays forever new technologies.My product comes with an IC chip do you know what is that in the first place.Let me share something with you,even you connect it up worngly,your bike and the product will still be able to work perfectly fine.Cause i have tested it myself.Well enough said if you are not interested or whatsoever please keep your unwanted comments to yourself,i believe you wouldnt want people to spoil your topic .

Offline genarr3

• Post Master
"the power from the battery can be used faster than the battery can sipply" - Nonsense. The electiral system in my bike was designed by TEAMS of Suzuki engineers.
More isn’t necessarily better. More can fry computers. Doesn’t matter though, I don’t need more amperage? Voltage? You don’t say.

Well first of all if you think you are that good and its bullshit so be it.I dont think you know how this product works at all.Correct me i am wrong are you trying to say whoever buys from me this product is GULLIBLE?"the power from the battery can be used faster than the battery can sipply"Where do you get that info from anyway?
Copied it right from your original post.

.Did you read my topic carefully.True enough,the electiral system in my bike was designed by TEAMS of Suzuki engineers.Is that the best in the world,no more enhancements can be made due to todays forever new technologies.My product comes with an IC chip do you know what is that in the first place.
No I don't know what an IC chip is. Write out the entire name, don't abbreviate. I'll do a Google search, maybe you'll impress the hell out of me.

Let me share something with you,even you connect it up worngly,your bike and the product will still be able to work perfectly fine.Cause i have tested it myself.Well enough said if you are not interested or whatsoever please keep your unwanted comments to yourself,i believe you wouldnt want people to spoil your topic .
You posted on a public message board. It's kinda the whole point.
Orient Express Top Street Bike 2011 Season Champ Englishtown NJ

Offline dakinebusa

• Mad Post Whore
Genarr3 has it right, IMO.
Most likely this thing is just a capacitor of the type familiar to all who install high power audio systems.
Somebody wants to convince me that they have an improvment over carefully engineered factory electrical systems they need to tell me what the component is and how it works.
I'd be wondering if it causes a voltage spike when you shut off the power????