Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Brand new and great performance gadget/product for bike(Updated with pics & info  (Read 83941 times)

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
I aim to please.   :thumb:
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
I just installed some new ceramic muffler bearings, and I'm getting better millage and feels like 40 more HP. wanta buy a set? i can't really tell because i have a 1397 with NOS just like Guy. I think I'll send him a set to try out for me on a stock busa.

Give up already with the bullshit. :eh:
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
I beg your pudding? 

Do you mean Pardon?Pudding= American English?

Sorry had a few beers and being a smart ass, meant to say beg your pardon, dont understand what you are saying about sets etc. 

No problem,set meant that it could be faulty or spoilt.Manufacturers fault.The item itself is empty when bought new it needs to be fully charge up before it really works

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
Here's some AMERICAN english for you:  Bullshit.  Look it up. 

Heres some Spore English,Mind your own fucking business the American English thing is not meant for you.Get yourself a life loser

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider
I just installed some new ceramic muffler bearings, and I'm getting better millage and feels like 40 more HP. wanta buy a set? i can't really tell because i have a 1397 with NOS just like Guy. I think I'll send him a set to try out for me on a stock busa.

Give up already with the bullshit. :eh:

Wow another wannabe a smart ass.

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore

Heres some Spore English,Mind your own fucking business the American English thing is not meant for you.Get yourself a life loser
Loser? You keep push this fuckin bullshit product and making up excuses when it won't do dick, and you have the balls to call someone else a loser? You have just about worn out your crediblity on this site buddy.
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer

Get the fuck off the board, Mr. 150 posts.  We offer useful and honest advice here.  
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
COMMENTS REMOVED. READ THE USER AGREEMENT, HATE NOT.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:36:56 AM by ADMIN »

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider

Loser? You keep push this fuckin bullshit product and making up excuses when it won't do dick, and you have the balls to call someone else a loser? You have just about worn out your crediblity on this site buddy.

Buddy have you read all the posts,i only share what i know.I did not push this thing,its many here wants proof and etc.
If you think its no good than its fine,leave me alone.Did i try to cheat you or harm you in anyway?

Offline mercenary

• Restricted
  • Rider

Get the fuck off the board, Mr. 150 posts.  We offer useful and honest advice here.  

Mine is now not useful,but how you know its not honest advice here i am talking about.You want to be a busybody in the first place and created a joke out of me which doesnt concern you at all?Read my post carefully i was asking whether is it American English thats all cause i dont understand him at all.I am not referring to you at all too.WTF

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
Want to share what you know? Jesus Christ, you just don't fuckin get it do ya dumb fuck. WE ALREADY KNOW YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW JACK SHIT. NOW FUCK OFF ALREADY. DAMN... HOW STUPID ARE YOU ???

Never mind, you already made that apparent to everyone here.

Offline Ludicrous Speed

• Post Master
  • Southern IL
Maybe if you drop it in the tank, it will work better?? :idea:

Or flush it down the commode................ :lol:
2009 White/Blue Hayabusa
2004 Busa-Black and Purple  TOTALLED BY INATTENTIVE TEEN DRIVER!
67 Camaro (big tire bracket car)
89 Mustang GT vert

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
Do yo think anyone "really" wants to test this?  Do "You" think it works?  If you don't know what I'm getting at here, then my point is made.  These people are having fun because of your ignorance.  Nobody believes for an instant that box work good. no problem, make bike much faster spore inglish.  What's a spore?  Something that starts mushrooms and molds?  Slime maybe?   :lol:  I'll just go get a life now there hopsing.
233 mph Texas Mile