Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: only posers on big tires ?  (Read 57098 times)

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: only posers on big tires ?
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2008, 12:34:43 PM »
One mans bling is another mans poison  :wink:

I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2008, 12:39:39 PM »
i didnt say anything about "bling". i said "stuff i dont need", again i will say it... i dont care who sees me, im not out to get attention. i have a real life, my bike is functional not flashy. if you had any idea what you were talking about you would be able to tell its a 1000... but congrats making a fool of yourself. :thumb:

you are an idiot hos, go back home and look for UFOs you wacko...

i also never said my way is the only way... i just said i think your way is stupid... yeah that muffler is a stupid hackjob... i dont care how high you raise your bike with air ride.

Difference between you and me is... your a bullshitter. Back tracking allready I see.

The point is, keyboard warrior from NY, do`nt come here slagging off other members bikes to satisfy your own pathetic ego.

Nuff said  :thumb:

I like your sisters bike  8)

not a word i said is bullshitting, please explain how it is. this has nothing to do with ego for me, it may for you fat tire fags... getting your feelings hurt because i think your bike looks retarded. how am i bullshitting by stating my opinion strongly? he asked for it... so i gave it, if he wasnt just trying to show off by posting that and if this thread was not spefically started for this exact argument, i wouldn't have said a word... i don't just start bashing people for no reason. you don't see me getting on and posting asshole comments on every guy that puts up a pic of his bike...

what am i backtracking on? and im not from NY, not sure where you got that idea...

thanks, i like it too. she lets me borrow it sometimes to park in my driveway so people think im cool.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:46:08 PM by squirts1 »
Originally Posted by T A WS6 M6 
The GTO's like a fine woman in a black dress at a fancy party. The WS6 is like the hot chick in the hiked up miniskirt at the nightclub. So what do you want? Refined, or nasty?

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »
kid at the dragstrip had one last sunday.  he said he had to sell due to new baby but never said price.  i showed interest but he didn't like me telling him my wife just sold the exact same thing last year   :lol:

So is that all you fellas got? that's the best you can do? why don't you throw in a your mom joke for good measure?  :lol: you can't find anything about my bike to bash on so you resort to that? haha you are sad sad people.

doesn't bother me, chicks ride busas and 14s too, who cares? a girl can twist her wrist, kick a pedal, and pull a clutch just like a guy.

here's the thing ive been trying to impress on you people... you want a fat tire to be different? what is so "different" about it? yeah it's so unique there are several companies making tons of them lol... if you want different, go talk to the guy on here that put cherry bombs on his bike, that is different and he did it for himself not for anyone else to gawk at.

so my point again is why are you going to spend a bunch of money on a bike designed for speed and handling just to add parts that take away from it? WHY? because you want to be seen, which is practically a definition of posing... fat tires should stay where they blong, on cruisers... im just sayin' it reminds me of those stupid highschoolers that slap a piece of tin under their cars that vibrates like crazy and sounds like some kind of wounded animal screaming for it's life.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 01:13:50 PM by squirts1 »
The GTO's like a fine woman in a black dress at a fancy party. The WS6 is like the hot chick in the hiked up miniskirt at the nightclub. So what do you want? Refined, or nasty?

Offline Bigrod330

• Rider
« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2008, 01:10:40 PM »
LOL...this post started to bash big tire bikes, and now its all about Squirts defending his comments and opinions.

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »
LOL...this post started to bash big tire bikes, and now its all about Squirts defending his comments and opinions.

actually the thread was not started to bash big tires... go read the first post.  :roll:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 01:21:17 PM by squirts1 »

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
So is that all you fellas got? that's the best you can do? why don't you throw in a your mom joke for good measure?  :lol: you can't find anything about my bike to bash on so you resort to that? haha you are sad sad people.

and to think the last post wasn't even meant towards bashing you.   :lol:  if it makes you feel better.  her bike didn't have $7K in trick shit like yours.  i'm sure that stuff looks good sitting in the parking lot  :thumb:

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #256 on: August 02, 2008, 01:41:03 PM »
nobody even knows i have $7-10,000 in suspension and wheels on my bike... unless they are standing next to it in the parking lot checking it out and know a little about the parts. i don't rev my engine just because i can at stoplights or in parking lots or driving by the mall... i bought a bike with functional improvements, not flashy "hey look at me" parts...

and obviously you use them to their fullest   :lol:

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2008, 01:42:59 PM »
i just cruise on past them in the WS6...nobody there knows that im running 10psi and i dont care.

i dont need validation and praise from other people... i'm just fine being impressed with myself i dont need anyone else to be impressed.

ooh, that must be fast too.  wanna post some times for it.  not to impress me, just to turn yourself on   :shock:

Offline busamedic13

• Rider
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2008, 03:20:59 PM »
squirt... the name says it all !!  we need to take up a collection and get you some towells so you dont get that stuff all over your keyboard every time you start looking at your pics !  :rfl:  do you actually feel better after all of your little tirades?  i have a 2 year old grandson that does the same thing when he doesnt get his way, but hopefully he'll grow out of it !!!  i guess all the rest of us guys are here on earth so you'll have something to laugh at ?!  its not your bike we hate dude ... its your 2 year old attitude.  lighten up... you'll live longer.. as in less stress !  like you said.."WHY".. are you so insecure that you have to bash everyone else?? thats what WE cant understand !!  peace !

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

and to think the last post wasn't even meant towards bashing you.   :lol:  if it makes you feel better.  her bike didn't have $7K in trick shit like yours.  i'm sure that stuff looks good sitting in the parking lot  :thumb:

first, i wasnt talking about your post and second, i already said i ride the bike to work every day... so it doesnt really do that much sitting... ok i take that back, it sits in the parking lot at work, and it sits in my garage at night...  :roll:

nobody even knows i have $7-10,000 in suspension and wheels on my bike... unless they are standing next to it in the parking lot checking it out and know a little about the parts. i don't rev my engine just because i can at stoplights or in parking lots or driving by the mall... i bought a bike with functional improvements, not flashy "hey look at me" parts...

and obviously you use them to their fullest   :lol:

never said i do use them to their fullest, again i have more than once stated that i do not use them to their fullest...... what's your point? if i ran that car to its fullest all the time i'd be buying a lot of new parts to fix what breaks... and if i ran the bike to its fullest, i'd probably be dead on the side of the road...  like i said, i didnt buy this stuff to impress anyone, i bought it for my own enjoyment. im still not really grasping your point here... what does my car and my bike and the performance parts i put into them have to do with fat tires? i stand by what i said before... is that the best you can do? is that all you've got on me? what you are saying does nothing to take away from what i've said about fat tire bikes being a poser fag hey look at me item... go ahead, get offended if ya want to. Atleast the parts in my vehicles have a purpose...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:23:51 PM by squirts1 »

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2008, 04:22:08 PM »
squirt... the name says it all !!  we need to take up a collection and get you some towells so you dont get that stuff all over your keyboard every time you start looking at your pics !  :rfl:  do you actually feel better after all of your little tirades?  i have a 2 year old grandson that does the same thing when he doesnt get his way, but hopefully he'll grow out of it !!!  i guess all the rest of us guys are here on earth so you'll have something to laugh at ?!  its not your bike we hate dude ... its your 2 year old attitude.  lighten up... you'll live longer.. as in less stress !  like you said.."WHY".. are you so insecure that you have to bash everyone else?? thats what WE cant understand !!  peace !

:roll: :crzy: right, im being so childish that i have resorted to gradeschool namecalling? nope, i sure haven't i have kept on topic and i have not made personal attacks... so i hope you grow out of it with your grandson. 

i didn't say you hate my bike, and it doesnt bother me if you do. i dont really know what difference it makes if you all see a photo of my bike or not... this isnt about who is better or whos bike is better, i never said i was better or that my bike is better... infact i never said anything about my bike until you fools started asking... you guys just spit anything out no matter how little sense it makes. so

if i was so obsessed with my bike and my pics, then why would those be the only photos i have of it? they are terrible photos... it's not my fault you are an idiot. nice try though...

i keep hearing this "lighten up" phrase from you... but i think it's you that needs to lighten up. you are too easily offended... you are the one that flew off the handle about the word retard right?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:24:32 PM by squirts1 »

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2008, 04:30:12 PM »
the problem with people like you (fat tire fags) is you think putting a big tire on the back and a bunch of other shiny bullshit will make people think you have more money, its a status thing...

like the ones that insulted my suspension work and came up with the comment about it being a "bog stocker 600"... yep, stock motor, but the work in my bike is as much or more than his fat tire bike. i just dont care to gloat about it. i want function, he wants attention.

Offline busamedic13

• Rider
« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »
you guys want to see something interesting?..go to 'turbo talk'.. 'sho your "got boost pics here"..page 4..reply #73 .   pic of 'someone ' giving hisself a blo..i mean boost job with a turbo.   :rfl: :rfl:  thought they wanted pics of boostd bikes ...  by the way squirt, nearly every one of your tirades involves a name calling for somebody.  grow up dude and stop hating on everybody else...its really getting old !  dude, re-read your own crap.  last post you said "..i stick to the topic..havent attacked anybody.." ?  ha, few posts back you called smyt a "fool".. just to mention ONE time.  but hey, who are we to say anything to the almighty squirt and his all knowing ego .  you got alot to learn in life my friend if you talk like this to all of your friends and new acquaintances ???

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »
you must have a lot of time on your hands... yep i posted a funny gif of me with a turbo, so? what's that got to do with this? the title said "got boost pics" not "post picture of your motorcycle with a turbo on it" so lets stay on topic... if you have something else to say about my bike or about fat tire bikes fine, otherwise i guess we are done here.

yeah, and calling you a fool is the same as making childish comments about squirts? i dont think so... if you make a foolish comment i will say so.

i havent boasted anything about knowing facts, again i'll say ive stated my opinions as opinions... seriously... what are you talking about? you aren't my friends, and i don't care if you like me...im not going to pretend to be something im not just to make you happy. if i meet someone like you in person i just nod my head and walk away.... actually, i do my best not to meet people like you. next question? you sure do like that word "tirade" lol
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:24:19 PM by squirts1 »

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »
At some someone has to realize this is a none winable argument, that means stop already. I think all the good info has been given and some nice bikes been shown. I myself and into function more then form, but that dont mean I cant see the nice lines and hard work in a bike.

See the work in a bike for what it is and stop all the bitching about whos prick is the biggest my god. My main focus is to make sure no false info is given so someone does not spend a shit load of money and end up sad as hell. Other then that put pink rainbows on the bike or stand a 6 foot xmas tree off the back if that is your thing. Makes no difference to me, if you want my opinion I will give it to you, with respect if you deserve it without if you dont. Other then that its your time, money, and ride so let it go and move on bloody hell.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline grecco

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2008, 09:51:52 PM »
squirt, stop the name calling....  no need for "fag" or "idiot" or "wacko" and whatever else your saying.
please grow up and argue your point like a man instead of acting like my 10 year old kid.

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »
squirt, stop the name calling....  no need for "fag" or "idiot" or "wacko" and whatever else your saying.
please grow up and argue your point like a man instead of acting like my 10 year old kid.

hah... ok i didn't call anyone a fag, i said fat tire fags... i didnt say busamedic fag. i did call hos a wacko, but he's a little cookoo with the whole UFO thing. yeah i said idiot once or twice also, but hey i cant help it if they are stupid.

its just one of those things that escalates when more people chime in... the more they escalate it the more i will i guess

im certainly not the only one who thinks they are idiots, just read the first several pages of this post.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 10:59:42 PM by squirts1 »

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #267 on: August 03, 2008, 01:52:35 AM »
bigrod your bike looks awsome the way it is. i wouldnt get the extended tail if i was you! i just stretched mine 8" and love the way it looks. also who doesnt like a yukon or escalade with 22's ? i guess that is silly to some people or was the word "retarded" ? i guess it cant be to retarded when all these dealers are putting those rims on right from the dealer but what do i know! :lol:

I hate to break it to ya but Yukon or Esclade sportin those wheels is pretty damn funny. I have seen it, its old already. Jus about every drug dealer has one. Whoopty friggin doo. Every time I see one I have to laugh my ass off, so go ahead and drive one I need a good laugh now and then :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

The dealers put them on because they know a fool and his money are easily parted.  :bling:

I used to do that with ATVs all the time, I'd throw on some big useless wheels and park them out front and It would be gone. Very few guys would know that it completely ruined the handling, and overall function of the machine, it just looked cool and thats all that matters.  :duh: :rfl: I made a killin off people like that, fashion is what its all about.
i guess you think you know it all huh? im afraid to break it to you but you dont!

Ok, what don't I know? I know when I see those wheels on those vehicles, I am waiting for the doors to open and about 20 midgets to jump out. Can you say "Circus event" ??

Come on for Crying out loud, those low profile 22" wheels on an SUV is probably the silliest cheezy and funny thing you could do to one. Hey its just my opinion, but I can tell you when were down town and see that I am NOT the only one laughing when they drive by.  :rfl:

Like I said, I put big oversize junk wheels on the wheelers and sold them like hotcakes, I loved taking their money.  :thumb:

Most guys dont' give a flyin f**k about handling or performance, or what damage it does to the machine, they are out to impress someone. (even thought they are being laughed at by those that know better) Hell I have seen flip up doors on Caddys and Lincolns. Imagine someone spending that much $$ on something as funny as that, on a car that doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever. That would be like putting a set of chrome wheels on a manure spreader, to impress the cattle. Do you think the cows would give a shit? Sure
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:56:36 AM by Falcon-A »
Follow the crowd and go no where.

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #268 on: August 03, 2008, 02:05:34 AM »
 Big tires ore OK. Just not on my bike. Big tires are kind of like fake tits, they look kind of cool, but the nipples don't usually look right. Wait, that didn't make any sense. Having a big tire on your bike is like shaving your balls, they look smooth, but they itch like hell. No, that didn't make any sense either. Big tires are like winning a gold metal in the Special Olympics, you won a gold metal, but you're still retarded. Damn, I'm not communicating very well here. Having a big tire is like being the leader of an all gay bike gang that sings show tunes at Harley rallies. That's it. :moped:
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2008, 06:31:14 AM »
Little squirt  :lol: I think you`ve done enough  to wreck your credibility and blown any respect.

The point I made was do`nt come here and slag off other members bikes. Obviosuly far too complex for you to comprehend.

Yours is rookie talk, bikers do`nt get personal about each others ride, thats bad form. 
Its the culture from what we call the "new breed" of bikers...those with no respect.

Leave you to dig yourself deeper.

Offline busamedic13

• Rider
« Reply #270 on: August 03, 2008, 06:51:31 AM »
hey hos.. what happened to the good ole days when it didnt matter what your bike looked like, what brand your rode, or what mods you did... as long as you were a biker you were a brother ?!  youre right, this new "breed" is missing the whole point (NOT ALL OF THE NEW BIKERS-JUST SOME) we are ALL brothers in the wind.  these guys have burnt their bridges and they havent even crossed them yet !!  i know we can agree to disagree but the name calling has got to go !  like you said hos.. NO CRED AND NO RESPECT for these rookies !  they need to talk this crap on the street and see what happens !

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #271 on: August 03, 2008, 07:22:38 AM »
hey hos.. what happened to the good ole days when it didnt matter what your bike looked like, what brand your rode, or what mods you did... as long as you were a biker you were a brother ?!  youre right, this new "breed" is missing the whole point (NOT ALL OF THE NEW BIKERS-JUST SOME) we are ALL brothers in the wind.  these guys have burnt their bridges and they havent even crossed them yet !!  i know we can agree to disagree but the name calling has got to go !  like you said hos.. NO CRED AND NO RESPECT for these rookies !  they need to talk this crap on the street and see what happens !

We know it well here bud  :thumb:

Saying bad shit about anyones bike here will earn you a kicking if your lucky.
Its not a case of the new breed not knowing the rules, they do`nt give a sh1t about the rules.
We ALL stick together and look out for each other, that is still very much alive and well over here, but only amongst the older and longterm bikers.
I find myself hanging round with bike club members more and more because they are the only ones left who know about how to respect.

The new boys on sports bikes have no respect at all and whats more can`t ride to save their lives.
We have various names for them over here ... Power Rangers, Credit Card Bikers, or just rooky bikers. They stand out a bloody mile.
They all sit round talking tyre compounds and track days.... blah blah blah...... none of them can ride period.
Major spending on bolt on parts out the catalogues, fitted by their dealers.

When they wanna race you on their brand new Tupperware bikes, with their shiney, shiney lids, leathers and knee sliders, you have to keep stopping and
waiting for them to catch up, like you never got out of 3rd gear. But oh how much quicker than you they think they are before you set off.
Then when you get back they do`nt wanna speak....  :lol:

The new breed......  :smokin: