Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Map?  (Read 2188 times)

Offline turbo1000

• Rider
Map?
« on: June 07, 2008, 01:51:26 AM »
I've got a B King that I am setting up with a PCIII and hub switch to run two maps. I already have a good street map, I am looking for a good Nitrous map to run with the hub switch. I have a spray bar dry nitrous system with a 50 hp jet, Boz Bros full exhaust, and filter. Anybody running a setup like this on their Busa or BKing that may have a map I could try? Any help or advice is welcome. Thanks

Offline turbo1000

• Rider
Re: Map?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:02:16 PM »
As I said, I have a good street map.  I am going to the dyno on thursday and I'm looking for a good starting point for the nos map. According to Schnitz website I should be adding 17% more fuel for the 50 shot, but then it says for bike with two injectors per cyl. ( which I believe the 08 busa/bking has) I should triple that! So should I be adding 51% more fuel? And if that is the case if  I go into my  PCIII street map and the number in the map column is a 6 for instance does that mean that I should change that to a 9 for the nos map? I am new to the mapping process so please excuse my ignorance. Any help is appreciated, thanks