Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Yosh RS3 vs. Brock Street 3  (Read 5324 times)

Offline JFS

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
Yosh RS3 vs. Brock Street 3
« on: June 26, 2008, 08:37:54 AM »
I see Yosh has a full RS3 system for the K8.

Anyone run/seen this setup? Does it compare to Brock's street system at all?

Offline MM Racing

• Rider
Re: Yosh RS3 vs. Brock Street 3
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »
I have the brock 3 with short muffler and a guy i know has the rs3 sitting next to each other the yosh definatly looks prettier than the brocks were as the brocks looks like business rather than bling to me anyway. in a run seemed as tho his bike had it over mine low-mid but not by much but seemed like my top end was bigger than his.  sound wise the brock witht he short muffler sounds deeper,  harsher and tough and the yosh sounds smooth and refined to me.  weight wise the brock has a slight advantage on the scales we weighed the pipes on.  Both pipes are great personally i prefer the brock ove rthe yosh but i wouldnt be crying if i had to have a yoshi sytem on my bike either so i reckon it comes down to which you prefer the looks of
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 06:35:45 PM by MM Racing »
Slow arse weekend racer

Offline JFS

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:29:39 PM »
were both bikes tuned? Pretty comparable aside from ehaust?

Offline MM Racing

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »
both bikes had maps for the exhausts ie i had the brock street map in and he had the yoshi map in not tuned as such. both bikes only had exhaust pc3usb and factory double bubble. im a bit heavier than him so i guess i could say i was putting more power out than he was given i was keeping up or passing him but cant know that for sure
Slow arse weekend racer

Offline Dr.busa

• Rider
  • k
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 09:50:53 PM »
You might want to check with your local laws noise restrictions first before making your purchase.  *******Brock’s Performance will not be responsible for noise violations (tickets) or any additional expenses incurred to convert or exchange any systems to a more socially acceptable sound level.

Offline MM Racing

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »
in terms of australia so far cops dont care ive be sitting next to them or riding past they havent bothered is probably different in the US
Slow arse weekend racer

Offline 1313R

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 06:23:20 PM »
Brocks all the way if you want to make power. NO ONE runs a yoshi in AMA Dragbike. Not even in street et. Borcks isn't any louder than the muzzy I had on my 03. I have the alien head on my 08. It's loud but not cop pull you over loud unless you're giving them another reason to.
What the f?

Offline Dr.busa

• Rider
  • k
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 05:39:14 PM »
True,
 brock's, M4, Muzzy, Tsukigi and Tiforce is the choice for drag racing, but if your into drag racing then a yosh full system would be fine.