Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: I Know I sound gay, but...  (Read 14768 times)

Offline SuperBikeFan08

• Rider
  • Bird Gang MC......Bitch!!!
Re: I Know I sound gay, but...
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 01:32:29 PM »
Why would you knowingly sound gay?

Edit: If you decide to get a turbo,sale me your exhaust system and PC for a good deal please?!?!? :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 02:17:21 PM by SuperBikeFan08 »
President Obama, I Support Gun Control... I Practice It Everytime I Go To The Range For Target Practice!!! LoL

Offline jimmyt1222

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »
if your going turbo,do it up right the first time. stage two with motor mods!!. stage one is good but it just gets you hooked then your going to want tp upgrade anyway...trust me  :thumb:

Would I really not be happy with a stage 1? Because I see RCC has a stage 1 for $4,400. If I decide to do it this winter it would be a stage 1, if i wait till next winter I might consider stage 2, but that would require motor mods like you said. I'm not totally sure yet. What did all you 08 turbo guys pay for your kits and who are they made by? And a question about the stage 2, would I need an extended swingarm, and if so how much over would you suggest? I only intended to go with a 4 over arm this winter.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 04:08:44 PM »
All depends,i'll probably leave mine alone and keep it a Stage 1...250 hp on the street is more than enough and can still run it on pump gas and be dependable.The more power you make the sooner it's gonna tear itself up and the more you're gonna have to fiddle with it.4" on the arm is probably good,i went 6" over but could probably have gotten by with a 4".
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline jimmyt1222

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »
All depends,i'll probably leave mine alone and keep it a Stage 1...250 hp on the street is more than enough and can still run it on pump gas and be dependable.The more power you make the sooner it's gonna tear itself up and the more you're gonna have to fiddle with it.4" on the arm is probably good,i went 6" over but could probably have gotten by with a 4".
Excellent, because 6 over is the max I would go, but would like to keep it at 4.Who did you get yours from and how much?

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 06:26:32 PM »
Have the RCC Stage 1 turbo kit and a McINTOSH Alumipro 6" over swingarm(think it was around $1400 but really a first class/top notch unit and doubt that you'll find a nicer one).Think you're gonna need at least a 4" just to stop it from being a wheelie machine,and with my 6" it'll tend to break loose and spin the rear wheel rather than want to come up in the air...which is fine with me. :lol: :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.