Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: The new ZX14R  (Read 5067 times)

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
    • Ruthless Performance Motorsports
The new ZX14R
« on: July 22, 2008, 09:38:45 AM »
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline tinmann8

• Post Master
Re: The new ZX14R
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 04:09:21 PM »
 :lol:

Offline BoosaRyder

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:34:40 PM »
 :roll: I want my click back.
2000 Red/Gray Hayabusa
2006 Black M109R (sold)
2007 Black ZX-14 Ninja
1999 Red Twin Turbo Corvette

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 08:09:20 AM »
 :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline jimmyt1222

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 11:30:34 AM »
Stupid Kawa-suck-ies! Nice pic. I actually don't hate the 14 but I know a lot of Kawasaki dudes that hate on the Busa (probably because they're jealous) so I have to give them a little of the same hater treatment. I love anybody on 2 wheels, except maybe scooters.

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »
I like the ZX14, but I still find this picture very funny.....
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline FastBikes4Life

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »
Stupid Kawa-suck-ies! Nice pic. I actually don't hate the 14 but I know a lot of Kawasaki dudes that hate on the Busa (probably because they're jealous) so I have to give them a little of the same hater treatment. I love anybody on 2 wheels, except maybe scooters.

As an ex-Hayabusa owner and a current ZX-12R owner, I have to say love them both. They go about their business in different ways but the end result is the same - they move VERY FAST!! I'm not really sure why the ZX-12R guys stand in such harsh opposition to the Hayabusa guys. Anyone who puts that much emphasis on hating another bike or a group of riders who pilot a certain bike is really missing out on what it's all about...Riding!

Fast
Holy Crap, I have to sell this ZX-12R!!

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »

As an ex-Hayabusa owner and a current ZX-12R owner, I have to say love them both. They go about their business in different ways but the end result is the same - they move VERY FAST!! I'm not really sure why the ZX-12R guys stand in such harsh opposition to the Hayabusa guys. Anyone who puts that much emphasis on hating another bike or a group of riders who pilot a certain bike is really missing out on what it's all about...Riding!

Fast

I actually think it's a respect your enemy type of thing.  I LOVE to HATE FORD and the MUSTANG in general, becuase I am a GM man.  But does that mean I don't actually like or respect them, not at all.  It's just what we do......  I personally mean no harm by it and actually plan on buying a ZX14 for racing purposes so I can get my hands wet in the Kawi crowd.  It's all good as long as you are on 2 wheels and your bike doesn't use pushrods or has less than 4 valves per cyclinder......LOL  You know who i am talking about.....LOL
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline ZEUS

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 08:22:52 PM »

Offline FastBikes4Life

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »

Fast

I actually think it's a respect your enemy type of thing.  I LOVE to HATE FORD and the MUSTANG in general, becuase I am a GM man.  But does that mean I don't actually like or respect them, not at all.  It's just what we do......  I personally mean no harm by it and actually plan on buying a ZX14 for racing purposes so I can get my hands wet in the Kawi crowd.  It's all good as long as you are on 2 wheels and your bike doesn't use pushrods or has less than 4 valves per cyclinder......LOL  You know who i am talking about.....LOL

I hear ya'
Holy Crap, I have to sell this ZX-12R!!

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 12:51:24 PM »

Fast

I hear ya'

I knew you would understand.........
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
  • LOVE DON'T PAY THE RENT
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »
loved my 05' busa' .now trying something different

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline 1BadAssBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 10:48:12 AM »
loved my 05' busa' .now trying something different

That's awesome........
Joey

"Got Boost?!?!?!?!"