Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: shift light info  (Read 2646 times)

Offline busamedic13

• Rider
shift light info
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »
just wanted to share some info on a new shift light i just got from Harlan Engineering.  Great light, great price, and stupid simple to install !!  not getting any kick back , just wanted to put this out there and let it fall where it may.  this is a great product,  install took about 1 hour.  3 wire hookup ( 1-hot, 1-ground and 1- tach signal ) .  all led lites and in red, orange, blue (cost extra), green... and all for $50.00.  got a tack wire plug-in from Schnitz for $12 so even that was a no brainer.  comes with full instructions that anyone can understand , and super easy programing of lite after install.  installed it on my 05 Busa and am looking forward to using it soon. 

Offline smithabusa

• Boost By Smith
  • Site Supporter
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Boost By Smith
Re: shift light info
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 09:51:56 PM »
Good deal harlan does nice stuff I sell his light for 65 shipped with an extended harness that power and ground plug into the euro connector and tach extended over to left ram air tube

I also sell a launch shift light using harlan controls for the advanced drag racers
Official Site Supporter

www.boostbysmith.com

Offline busamedic13

• Rider
Re: shift light info
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
cool.. wish id known !  ha now i do.  this is a great site to get connections to the right people.  you can learn lots of short cuts from the professionals and save lots of money going straight to the rite source.  thanks for the added info !!   :thumb: