Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Where to put nitrous  (Read 7481 times)

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Where to put nitrous
« on: September 03, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »
Would like to put the bottle in the hump but I can't find anybody that makes a mounting bracket for it. I have an aftermarket swingarm but it doesn't have nitrous mount in it. I guess If the hump doesn't work out I could have a nitrous bracket welded in.
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline Predator

• Rider
Re: Where to put nitrous
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 03:13:41 PM »
Good luck on putting a bottle in the hump on an 08 theres zero room in that thing, I'd say put it in the swing arm or exhaust hanger on kickstand side of bike.
Hayabusa, because 14's are just slow!                                           
ZX 14 its whats for dinner!

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »
Good luck on putting a bottle in the hump on an 08 theres zero room in that thing, I'd say put it in the swing arm or exhaust hanger on kickstand side of bike.
yeah that looks like the only options
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ondre30

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 01:05:53 AM »
you can place the bottle under the tank.  I have seen it done no one will ever see it

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »
you can place the bottle under the tank.  I have seen it done no one will ever see it
I have a 2lb bottle I doubt it will fit under the tank, and honestly I don't think I would want to put it there
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline Tony B

• Rider
  • 06 GSXR 1000 & 08 Hayabusa
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 02:13:10 AM »
MPS makes a 2 lbs. bottle holder that fits under the hump, you may be able to make if fit for the Gen 2

Offline Predator

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 02:26:00 AM »
MPS makes a 2 lbs. bottle holder that fits under the hump, you may be able to make if fit for the Gen 2
Negative the gen II hump is half the size of the gen I it will not work you can't even get a 20 oz coke in that biotch much less a 2lbs bottle.

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »
Guess I'm not gonna need that NOS, my dads making me go turbo :trb:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:00:48 PM by ACE23 »
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline Predator

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »
Hope he's making a way to controll the second set of injectors based on boost also because FMU's are pieces of junk!

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 10:54:08 PM »
Hope he's making a way to controll the second set of injectors based on boost also because FMU's are pieces of junk!
secondaries are in the plan
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline george henry

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »
Call  DYNO TUNE  in MA  and ask for DAN  the owner . I bought a twin bottle 20 oz for each side  system for 2008 HAYABUSA it is a dry unit makes  60 hp with modify larger jet. I have it mounted on rear each side of the tail underneath the turn signals.  tell him George C. from Woodstock, GA with the twin 20oz chrome bottle setup and chrome mounts  with chrome knobs  to turn on and off the bottles and chrome pressure gauges on each side for each bottle. .with the extra PURGE  out the front on each side of headlight.
 if i knew how  to post pis here. if somebody let me know i will post . Only had system for about 3 weeks now. Very happy , only problem i am now having is NOBODY wants to race me . While i and  cruising  down the freeway doing 80 mph i always get a kawi or honda that want to race and they pull their  clutch in and rev up thier motor  that is when i point back to my BOTTLE  and then i hit my NOS purge  and  the spray  shoots out  from the front air intake next to the headlamps and  the bike just FREAKS out and then backs down and  just gives me  the TUMBS UP . i guess he didn't want any punishment from a 262 hP DYNO  BUSA with header with twin GP  chrome shory megaphones with no baffle.Any questions just email me   ghcampuzano@bellsouth.net