Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: death of a 14  (Read 45372 times)

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ply500cid/
Re: death of a 14
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 09:01:05 PM »
Most times i drag my feet  and run 154 ...  I think Mikey is lighter than me so i can see him going 158  on motor ..

I just want to see 1 of these 14's run that at Valdosta Oct 3rd or any time i am at any track...

Last time they 14 that was up there was running 148 - 151 with U4.2 in it but he was a 180lb rider...   :thumb:

We'll see i guess at SGMP...   :bah: :D
You will see my zx14 run 154 in Nov  at  Valdosta  on pump gas ...   Gnd111  my bike on U4.2  slowed down to 148 with that crappy stuff  .... I would not use that stuff if you gave it to me ... Mine runs best off MR9  but it cost to much ...
2012 ZX14R   Best ET 8.42  @  163.95
  Stock motor on 89 pump gas ..

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:57 PM »
This were at BMP last summer on pump gas

Offline 1vapors

• Rider
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »
It's amazing how Brock took both bike setup the same and put some of the best riders in the nation on them and the 14 not once ran over the busa.  I no you guys are way better riders than Shine or Sunny or Richard excuse me.

I'll go out right now and sell my busa and get a 14 cause you guys said its faster than the busa.  They just tested the bike and from 0 to 150 the busa won I think thats about a 1/4 mile Oh but the 14 is faster I forgot you guys keep telling me.  I know all these other test are not true test because a bunch of guys who ride 14's on a busa forum said so.

Reality hurts.

yea stock with a two step sidewinder and the tire settin in back of the plastic. And you could only run a 8.8 I would not post something so bad on a busa board or any other board I believe it was Ryan who rode the chronic after Richard did his 8.99 pass that ran an 8.90 pass that was on a real sock bike with a hand clutch stock wheelbas. So you see that video shows just how slow your 14 is.  i just barley when faster than a REAL STOCK 08 BUSA AT STOCK LENGNTH thanks for proving my point.  Nice pass by the way.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:48:35 AM by 1vapors »

Offline Competitive Edge Racing Cylinder Heads

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »
It's amazing how Brock took both bike setup the same and put some of the best riders in the nation on them and the 14 not once ran over the busa.  I no you guys are way better riders than Shine or Sunny or Richard excuse me.

I'll go out right now and sell my busa and get a 14 cause you guys said its faster than the busa.  They just tested the bike and from 0 to 150 the busa won I think thats about a 1/4 mile Oh but the 14 is faster I forgot you guys keep telling me.  I know all these other test are not true test because a buch of guys who ride 14's on a busa forum said so.

Reality hurts.
:lol:   :lol: Nobody said 14 is faster........... Just saying you cant ride!!!!!!!  :rfl:   :rfl:
                                  :woot:                                    :woot:
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 10:56:31 AM »
:lol:   :lol: Nobody said 14 is faster........... Just saying you cant ride!!!!!!!  :rfl:   :rfl:
                                  :woot:                                    :woot:

Offline SteddyTeddy

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 11:05:15 AM »
 :rfl: :crzy:

Offline Mospeada

• Post Master
  • Representing San Diego's back roads. Woot!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 12:26:49 PM »
Cannot compare Cali times with East coast times. All things being equal (bike, rider), Cali times are still 4-5 tenths slower in the 1/4 than East Coast times.

Just the way it is. It's the air, and the gas. Always been like that. You will never, ever, ever, run the same time in Cali as you do in the East coast. Even with the temperature being the same.
Take off like a 13, flick it like a 6

Offline 1vapors

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »
don't try to explain anythiing to this guy theres a reason they call him Little Mike.
Shoot he's from Ft.Lauderdale to stupid to come in out of the rain.

I thike I'll change his name to little Richard.

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »
don't try to explain anythiing to this guy theres a reason they call him Little Mike.

1vapors  you have been making a bunch of new friends in the last few days ... Keep up the good work...  :lol: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :beechug:

Offline Jonesy

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 03:37:35 PM »
Just posting so I can watch this thread.  :D

I don't understand the "hate" for lack of a better word for (insert bike here) I get out of people......
'99 'Busa - Of course it's stock, never mind that stretch.  :D

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
Not sure if i want in on this one or not. Seems SOMEONE is NOT playing with a full deck. I'll sit and watch for now.  :thumb:

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »

:lol:  :lol: Ill stay in Ft.lauderdale.......... & Race all year Round!!!!! What Rain???? :lol:    :lol:   

Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline Jonesy

• Rider
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »
I'm comming down to visit!!!!!!
'99 'Busa - Of course it's stock, never mind that stretch.  :D

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »

you coulda put a couple of these in the box you shipped me fucker  :evil:

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »
        :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:   :thumb:     :thumb:
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »

I'll go out right now and sell my busa and get a 14 cause you guys said its faster than the busa.  They just tested the bike and from 0 to 150 the busa won I think thats about a 1/4 mile Oh but the 14 is faster I forgot you guys keep telling me.  I know all these other test are not true test because a bunch of guys who ride 14's on a busa forum said so.

Reality hurts.

yea stock with a two step sidewinder and the tire settin in back of the plastic. And you could only run a 8.8 I would not post something so bad on a busa board or any other board I believe it was Ryan who rode the chronic after Richard did his 8.99 pass that ran an 8.90 pass that was on a real sock bike with a hand clutch stock wheelbas. So you see that video shows just how slow your 14 is.  i just barley when faster than a REAL STOCK 08 BUSA AT STOCK LENGNTH thanks for proving my point.  Nice pass by the way.
Man your need to learn a few things! right now most busa guys on this board probably prefer you to leave so they can talk to the normal 14 guys!
2008 Busa

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 05:09:56 PM »
Oh and by the way I'm also one thats had both and they are dead even mod for mod in et, but the 14 will out mph an 08 busa. And I think that's because of two things. The 14's ram air works better imo. and something I noticed since getting my second 14 is how much easier it rolls around the garage when being pushed. like it has better wheel bearings because it's not any lighter.
2008 Busa

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
Kaws have usually out MPH Suzuki's.

12's did 1st Gen Busa's by 2-4mph.

10's usually do 1K's as well.

They have more port velocity and bigger bores as well as more aggressive cams stock for stock..

Offline 1vapors

• Rider
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2008, 03:35:37 PM »
Wow I think most guy would prefer you 14 guy to go to your own site and talk 14's this is in case you cant read  is a busa site.  Its funny how think that anybody with  a busa on this site wants to here how much you 14 is so much better than there busa.  Or that you  14 mod for mod is equal to there busa.  i own a busa and come on a busa site and show a busa video and all you 14 guy come on here and talk trash.  One more time guy this is a busa site were people come to talk about busa's and see busa'ls beating kaws.  Thats what this site is for busa's babby so I and most people on this site don't care to hear or talk about 14's as I said they have a site and you don't see us over there telling them crap about showing 14's winning race's.  And most of busa guys no there is not such thing as a nort 13 guy that why the come on busa sites and act like phatom.  Wow it would great if you guy understood this is a busa site I'm amazed also how you busa guy come into this post and support this crap.

So please stop posting 14 crap on busa boards If your a 14 guy good for you if you had a busa and switch to a 14 good for you some of us are real busa guy and we have a web site that is for busa's but 14 guy can't read or understand were going to talk about how great our busa's are.

If you read the header it say's  death of a 14 when you watch the video the 14 got killed so if you have a video of a busa getting killed then post it,  It is you right.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 03:39:17 PM by 1vapors »

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »
Actually you don't understand this site at all, there are more then 1 person on here that owns both bikes and most everyone on here will talk bikes weather 14 or Busa. And I never said the 14 was better actually 06 to 08 14 and 08 Busa's are dead even mod for mod with same rider. Plus I travel when I race and have meet a lot of these guys in person and they don't care what I ride. My bUddy has an 08 Busa and I expect to beat him as much as he beats me cause we are both about the same rider we will go back and fourth for sure.
2008 Busa

Offline BLUR AKA SIDEWAYS AKA KING OF SOUTH FLORIDA

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »
 :lol:

Offline 1vapors

• Rider
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 08:26:25 PM »
well bent I'm glad you here that but tell me why did these guys go all nuts on this post and start off atacking it I've see see there videos posted and never atacked them
I respect you having both bikes and say congrads but the fact is this is steel a busa site.  I now you have both but 90 percent here have busas so no disrespect you know this is a busa site thats why when you got your busa you came here.  So please stop bashing busa riders on this site.

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »
You show me one post by me bashing any busa rider a post by me. as a matter of fact you can go to bike land And read my post on the 14 site saying my buddy beat me and he was in B mode. yes I posted that on the 14 board. so go ahead and show me the post your talking about. and now means you said I bashed the busa riders on here which everyone knows I did not you get no respect from me as one thing I can't stand is a liar. and what exactly is a steel busa site? anyway. another thing maybe your to ignorant to know there are alot of vendors on here that sell parts to both riders Busa's and 14's and I buy from a few of them. So I'm sure they are glad there are 14 guys on here to help there bussiness. like I say show the post by me
2008 Busa

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »
well bent I'm glad you here that but tell me why did these guys go all nuts on this post and start off atacking it I've see see there videos posted and never atacked them
I respect you having both bikes and say congrads but the fact is this is steel a busa site.  I now you have both but 90 percent here have busas so no disrespect you know this is a busa site thats why when you got your busa you came here.  So please stop bashing busa riders on this site.

Trust me - you aren;t making any friends OR turning anyone's opinion towards you with your shizzit.  We all like Bently just fine... :thumb:

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »
 Bently is one of the nicest guys around  and has NOT bashed you or anyone else ...You are being the Dick here NOT Bently ...

Vapors  here is one for you >>  You win !!! zx14s suck Donkey balls and are slower than a Harley Davidson... 

Now would you please move on .... :arrow: