Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: death of a 14  (Read 45364 times)

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
Re: death of a 14
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »
well bent I'm glad you here that but tell me why did these guys go all nuts on this post and start off atacking it I've see see there videos posted and never atacked them
I respect you having both bikes and say congrads but the fact is this is steel a busa site.  I now you have both but 90 percent here have busas so no disrespect you know this is a busa site thats why when you got your busa you came here.  So please stop bashing busa riders on this site.

Trust me - you aren;t making any friends OR turning anyone's opinion towards you with your shizzit.  We all like Bently just fine... :thumb:
agreed! :thumb: 1vapors............... < :roll:  :duh:

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »
Whew and I was getting worried there was no love for me here anymore :D
2008 Busa

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »
Whew and I was getting worried there was no love for me here anymore :D
  :luv: :lol:
anyone here that actually RACES knows the 14's are fast and that stock for stock and mod for mod the 14 was faster that a gen1 busa with equal riders.....now with the gen2 busa they are really really close and its in the riders hands for the most part....if i had the money i would own both :thumb:

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »
yup all rider!
2008 Busa

Offline todd v smith

• Post Whore
  • just call me the bounty hunter
    • smittysracing.com
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2008, 04:22:35 AM »
I love busas but i own a 14 ,just bause that was what was cheap at the time i have may friends here and enjoy the cometary of hayabusa.org .I go to  all the track days and every buddy loves to race bike they are equal with thats what is fun .I have been on here for 6 years and always like logging on there is nothing wrong with good conversation
sponsors
tiger racing
schnitz racing
Colby Adams
vortex

Offline 1vapors

• Rider
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2008, 10:43:33 AM »
I was not bashing bent actually I said I was Glad to hear his post and asked him why all you other guys were bashing the post I could tell he understood this was a busa board and was a nice guy.

So for all of you that don't understand this is a busa board.

1.  When you type in the web address it said suzukyhayabusa.org
2.  When the page comes up it has a picture of a hayabusa.
3  if you do a search on brakes, info about busa brakes is returned.
4.  if you do a search on turbo, info about busa turbo is returned.
5.  if you look at the box at the top of this post it says hayabusazone.com
6.  if you look at the signature of most members here it says they ride a hayabusa
7  This site was originally started to advance the knowledge of people who owned hayabusa's. and just because you may own both or have made friends on this sit doesn't mean the purpose of this site has change.
8.  Although the members here have always and I hope will alway talk bikes to anyone who come here as far as I am concerned this is and I hope will always be a busa site.
9.  I'm sure most busa owners appreciate seeing the busa beat the 14 and as some stated they liked the video.

Well I know the truth hurts but please get it into your head this is a busa site,  people with busa's love to see busa winning.
If you have both bike good your lucky.  But remember you came to this site first because you had a busa so don't think because you have another bike now you can change this site to whatever other bike you have site.

Bent sorry you missunderstood my reply .   

To further explain the stupidity of these guys in another post a guy asked what times people are running on their 08 busa.
These idiots chime in on the post and attack me for posting an answer to the guys post.  One idiot post up info about a 06 zx10
I thought what does that have to do with a 08 busa times.  See thats the problem with these other bike owners they come on here and post just to increase there post numbers they often change the subject from what the original post was about just look at any good post and you'll see few answers to the question most get on your post and jaw jack.

Well fellas lets start a poll and see if the members here want this remain suzukihayabusa.org or zx14.org.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:48:05 AM by 1vapors »

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »
i totally smoked some douchepile on a zx14 with my sv650 the other day,  we were at a stop light and on green i blew him away like he wasn't even racing!  those zx14's suck ass for sure  :thumb:

Offline 1vapors

• Rider
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »
Your going to get atacked for talking about suzuk's beating 14 on this site so be for warnt.

But yea it sure is fun to beat up on 14's.

Offline SteddyTeddy

• Rider
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »
I feel the same every time I beat some loud mouth on a Busa!!!!  Well, he doesn't have to be riding a Busa. :lol:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:57:59 AM by SteddyTeddy »

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ply500cid/
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »
i totally smoked some douchepile on a zx14 with my sv650 the other day,  we were at a stop light and on green i blew him away like he wasn't even racing!  those zx14's suck ass for sure  :thumb:
Good kill !!!! Way to smack down them nasty zx14s .... lol.... :lol: :thumb:

How i do Vapors ??? 
2012 ZX14R   Best ET 8.42  @  163.95
  Stock motor on 89 pump gas ..

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2008, 11:58:15 AM »
I was not bashing bent actually I said I was Glad to hear his post and asked him why all you other guys were bashing the post I could tell he understood this was a busa board and was a nice guy.

6.  if you look at the signature of most members here it says they ride a hayabusa
7  This site was originally started to advance the knowledge of people who owned hayabusa's. and just because you may own both or have made friends on this sit doesn't mean the purpose of this site has change.
8.  Although the members here have always and I hope will alway talk bikes to anyone who come here as far as I am concerned this is and I hope will always be a busa site.
9.  I'm sure most busa owners appreciate seeing the busa beat the 14 and as some stated they liked the video.

Well I know the truth hurts but please get it into your head this is a busa site,  people with busa's love to see busa winning.
If you have both bike good your lucky.  But remember you came to this site first because you had a busa so don't think because you have another bike now you can change this site to whatever other bike you have site.

To further explain the stupidity of these guys in another post a guy asked what times people are running on their 08 busa.
These idiots chime in on the post and attack me for posting an answer to the guys post.  One idiot post up info about a 06 zx10
I thought what does that have to do with a 08 busa times.  See thats the problem with these other bike owners they come on here and post just to increase there post numbers they often change the subject from what the original post was about just look at any good post and you'll see few answers to the question most get on your post and jaw jack.

Well fellas lets start a poll and see if the members here want this remain suzukihayabusa.org or zx14.org.
Vapors read the words at the top of the threads ... General Bike talk  ( anything about bikes ) it doesn't say busa only ...  Drag racing ( anything about drag racing )  It doesn't say Busa drag racing only ....  I if you don't like it buy the website and run it the way you want , you will not be around long with your hater mind frame ...Better yet  go start your own wedsite  , you will have at least  one member ... :lol: :lol:
  Vapors  we are friends here , we race together and while we do kid each other about our bikes or our brand of bikes it's all in fun..  Nobody gets bent out of shape over it ... Well you get bent out of shape for some reason but most don't...  Vapors put your Hater Aid down and make somes friends or this place is going to be very lonely for you .... :D

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »

How i do Vapors ??? 

hell yeah dude,  you guys with your slow ass 14's need to learn how to bow down  :twisted:

Offline 1300hemibusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »

How i do Vapors ??? 

hell yeah dude,  you guys with your slow ass 14's need to learn how to bow down  :twisted:
Hell yes ... I allready have my knee pads on Boss ... :lol: ....

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Competitive Edge Racing Cylinder Heads

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »

How i do Vapors ??? 

:lol:    :lol:     :rfl:     :rfl:
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »
Damn I got beat by a Burgmen 650 on the way home.

And all you site supporters quit selling ZX 14 parts this is a Busa board! yu should be ashamed
2008 Busa

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »

Do you realize number 5 you mentioned is a banner that you click on for one of the site supporters? and they have zx 14 section. you pretty new here and seems like you have alot to learn

And you still have not shown the post by me where I was bashing someone so are you going to post the post or addmit you lied?  You won't find a post where I bashed anyone as a matter of fact I have not bashed you

Yet!

And now you can show the post where I tried changing this to a 14 site. or quit your lying
2008 Busa

Offline ondre30

• Rider
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2008, 06:30:23 PM »
Yeah Bently1 is a great guy just a year ago I had a TL 1000R and got a 2008 hayabusa this year.  Trust me guy bently1 has had a lot of bikes in the past, but regardless he didn't treat me any different.  We go all over the place to race, and yes you may see more busa's but those damn ZX14 are fast.  If suzuki hadn't of came out with a new 08 I would of purchased one.  And, I bet Bently1 won't back down racing your busa.  Some people on this site need to act like men and not little boy's 

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2008, 08:31:06 PM »
 :D
2008 Busa

Offline DWB

• Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2008, 09:53:38 PM »
Group hug!

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2008, 05:55:49 AM »
does this mean i can start making threads about my YSR50 now   :lol:

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2008, 07:41:09 AM »
:shock:   :shock:  Holy shyt????  YSR 50?????? I used too have one back in the Day!!!!!  :lol: :lol:
Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2008, 07:43:51 AM »
:shock:   :shock:  Holy shyt????  YSR 50?????? I used too have one back in the Day!!!!!  :lol: :lol:

couple more years of this rapid depreciation and it will be worth more than the busa  :lol:

• Mad Post Whore
  • We Makem Go-Fast!!!!
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2008, 07:44:52 AM »
                     :lol:       :lol:       :woot:    :woot:

Official Site Shop
New best 6.87 @ 193 MPH    

Offline NOMRLZ

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master