Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 1507 numbers  (Read 53678 times)

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
Re: 1507 numbers
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 07:51:53 AM »
 :ppcrn:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:10:13 PM by Spaz Racing »

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:16 AM »
Yes Bill a 1441cc is better and cheaper than a 1507cc. Hows the head porting going? call me some time have not heard from ya in a while. But this might be a attack on ur fridge atleast ur beer collection

Offline Steve S

• Rider
    • Quantum Motorsports
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 05:32:14 PM »
I'm not sure why you are always on the attack on these different forums.  As a friendly recommendation, you really need to rethink your business model.  Words out.

Not attacking U at all just asking a valid question. To I never see a answer.  Love me or hate me. But one thing is fer damm sure I don't LIE to make my business look good! And I think that Sonny got pushed in to some thing that done not work.

Bryan has relocated and can be contacted at Brock's Performance............he can be reached at (937) 912-0054. I'm sure he will take your call and answer any questions about Sonny's 1507 or Jason Angela's GSXR1000 which set a class speed record in Super Sport at the ProStar event in Norwalk.

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »
Yea................. I'll get right on that steve. I wish Sonny would get on here and tell everyone what he's told me. I don't need to call Bryan because he don't own the bike. Sonny DOES!

Offline BRYAN

• Rider
    • www.quantummotorsportsonline.com
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 12:31:00 PM »
For those of you viewing this thread......

Sonny's phone number is 614-578-1657. If anyone has any questions about his motor....... PLEASE CALL HIM.

Offline quick60

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
Yea................. I'll get right on that steve. I wish Sonny would get on here and tell everyone what he's told me. I don't need to call Bryan because he don't own the bike. Sonny DOES!
Well I am on here.....being the bullheaded person I am I kept taking the bike to kilkare and after finally figuring out that the track will not hold anything over a 190 rwhp swb bike and spinning so hard down the track that my bike tagged an int. valve just like Brian and Brock said it would.....and after riding a 08 zx14 that repeatedly spun verrrryy hard at the 1000 ft mark....I have gave up on kilkare.....the bike is ready to go back together but due to other interest(golf)just has not. I will be riding a new ss busa and a turbo ss busa next year so there you go......I mean I hate to get in the middle of this but Spaz you know what I went on your bike at kilkare.....I went 9.08 on Brocks stock o8.......shouldnt a 230 rwhp swb busa be more than 8 hundredths faster than a stocker?

Offline quick60

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »
Well I am on here.....being the bullheaded person I am I kept taking the bike to kilkare and after finally figuring out that the track will not hold anything over a 190 rwhp swb bike and spinning so hard down the track that my bike tagged an int. valve just like Brian and Brock said it would.....and after riding a 08 zx14 that repeatedly spun verrrryy hard at the 1000 ft mark....I have gave up on kilkare.....the bike is ready to go back together but due to other interest(golf)just has not. I will be riding a new ss busa and a turbo ss busa next year so there you go......I mean I hate to get in the middle of this but Spaz you know what I went on your bike at kilkare.....I went 9.08 on Brocks stock o8.......shouldnt a 230 rwhp swb busa be more than 8 hundredths faster than a stocker?
Sorry...this is Sonny on Quick 60s lap top.

Offline Bently1

• Post Master
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »
Can't wait to Sonny on a ss busa!
2008 Busa

Offline Competition CNC

• Rider
    • CompetitionCNC.com
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »
Thanks for clearing this up guys.

Steve, gimme a call monday if you get a chance, got a few questions for ya.
Jim

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »
Good news Sonny has saved the day! :thumb: I guess running on a shinko in 100 degree weather didn't have much to do with it....naw what was I thinkin. :duh: I guess what U tell me is different then what happens..... must B a bad connection............damm cell phones. I just wish I could get my nitrous plate back from someone that promise that soon as they copied it. I would get it back :mad1: two years is a long time in my book. But once again time must B way slower in OHIO! :smokin:

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »
Good news Sonny has saved the day! :thumb: I guess running on a shinko in 100 degree weather didn't have much to do with it....naw what was I thinkin. :duh: I guess what U tell me is different then what happens..... must B a bad connection............damm cell phones. I just wish I could get my nitrous plate back from someone that promise that soon as they copied it. I would get it back :mad1: two years is a long time in my book. But once again time must B way slower in OHIO! :smokin:
Lets clear that shit up real fast to....did you give me a nitrous plate? or did I just end up with one? And lets be real it is not the nitrous plate you keep calling about is it? If I want to post about a problem I have I am a big boy and will do so.

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »
No mister fastestunknown I didn't give U the nitrous plate. I gave it to ur brother byran and he directly gave it to U to have copied. So yes that is my nitrous plate I have politely asked U for for atleast twenty times. So what else could U possibly have that I need? I do know of one thing that was black ...... BUT DO U WANT TO GO THERE!!! I don't wanna hear any more of ur double sided storys.  Just send me my frickin plate and have a nice life!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 09:28:34 AM by Spaz Racing »

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2008, 02:59:28 PM »
No mister fastestunknown I didn't give U the nitrous plate. I gave it to ur brother byran and he directly gave it to U to have copied. So yes that is my nitrous plate I have politely asked U for for atleast twenty times. So what else could U possibly have that I need? I do know of one thing that was black ...... BUT DO U WANT TO GO THERE!!! I don't wanna hear any more of ur double sided storys.  Just send me my frickin plate and have a nice life!

Listen....that shit in caps doesnt matter to me ....you know what you wanted...does Wes need to get on here and verify or the people at norwolk you kept askin where I was at?  You keep talking about this plate like it was an engineering marvel or something.....as big as a half dollar...4 holes on the edge...one fanjet hole in the middle angled toward the back...real tricky to make I will have my 12 year old son draw it and mail it to you...why didnt you pick it up when you stayed at my house during prostar? P.S. NO ONE has that plate on their bike so no one stole your idea...I dont no where they are and dont really care about a five dollar super trick part...call it even on the free room and food for 3 days.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 03:01:29 PM by FASTESTUNKNOWN »

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »
Our small valve stage 2 head on a 1507 built by Brian on Brocks dyno made 239.6 std hp/233.3 sae hp.

Can U tell the veiwers why that bike went faster with a 1397cc then that 1507cc and all they did was cange engines. And Sonny is so usset that he won't even race the bike any more. I would just like to know where that project failed?
 That was a two ring piston killa with Ti valves.
stock valves out of an 08 that were free.

Offline FASTESTUNKNOWN

• Rider
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

Shit like this is why I stay off the net.....8 months ...took this to ruin my streak...this is my last post (even though I know he is going to say something real supid or hurtful or gay or something next)....I am going for 9 months this time.

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »
i thought this thread was about hp no's out of a 1507,not a bashing match?
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2008, 04:58:39 PM »
It is it is. my bad :(
I am so so tired of certain shops/people braging about how there product works so great and in all reality it's no better than anyone else's or in some cases worse.  And certain people crying to me on the phone but yet braging on the internet.

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »
no problem spaz,i want to build a 1507 or bigger,and input is good!!
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »
I would say a 3 mil bore with a 6 mill stroke on a 08 crank with two mill longer rods making it a whauping 1573cc. Krazy power :duh: :drink: :drool: :woot:

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »

Listen....that shit in caps doesnt matter to me ....you know what you wanted...does Wes need to get on here and verify or the people at norwolk you kept askin where I was at?  You keep talking about this plate like it was an engineering marvel or something.....as big as a half dollar...4 holes on the edge...one fanjet hole in the middle angled toward the back...real tricky to make I will have my 12 year old son draw it and mail it to you...why didnt you pick it up when you stayed at my house during prostar? P.S. NO ONE has that plate on their bike so no one stole your idea...I dont no where they are and dont really care about a five dollar super trick part...call it even on the free room and food for 3 days.

sounds like a riceya plate  :lol:

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »
It could B. It was bored @ a 20 degree angle. works great. :thumb: Sent it to Byran Snyder. He wanted to copy it and market as his to sell. And gave it to Sunny to have a bunch made I never seen it again, I was very disppointed!!!! :cussing:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:24:56 PM by Spaz Racing »

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2008, 06:38:17 PM »
spaz,do you always act like a asshole!!!!!IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY SHUT THE FUK UP !!!!!!I WANT REAL INFO ON A 1507& NOT SOME SHIT FROM A DRUNK REDNECK,THE MODERATOR SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now,if you want to post something useful do it or shut up!!!!if you have something to say about certian people on here pm them,don't bring it on someones post!!!!

Offline Spaz Racing

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »
WTF R U talking about. Who's name have I bashed? Oh thanx for the personal attack I guess that makes U different or better then U say I am. Glass houses huh?
 I have done nothing but state FACTS!!!!! truely sorry if some how I offended  ur persons.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 07:22:24 PM by Spaz Racing »

Offline BRYAN

• Rider
    • www.quantummotorsportsonline.com
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2008, 07:29:14 PM »
My thoughts exactly Stocker64. Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself. Call me at 937-270-9381. I have built several of these motors and was fortunate enough to learn a great recipe and a few secrets from the late Dave Owen.

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »
BRYAN,THANKS,DAVE-O HAS HELPED ME TUNING MY BIKE,I AM DOING IT MYSELF AND HE LED ME DOWN THE RIGHT PATH,RIGHT NOW I AM READY TO GO WITH A BIGGER MOTOR AND DON'T NEED ANY WRONG INFO!!!!!!I WILL CALL,MY BIKE HAS A BROCK'S SIDEWINDER AND IS A 1397 THAT HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME.