Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 6th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away coming soon!!!!!!  (Read 5564 times)

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
6th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away coming soon!!!!!!
« on: October 18, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »
Keep watching the boards kiddies for the 6th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away coming soon to SH.org

The economy is bad and many of you could use some Tiger Racing Christmas cheer.  Well, we haven't forgotten about you and we want to use this holiday as a way of saying thanks to all who has helped make Tiger Racing a household name in Drag Racing and Land Speed Racing circles.  Because of your generosity and purchase power, we were able to make a brand new website this year for everyone to enjoy.  This is just our way of giving back to the motorcycle community here on SH.org and saying thank you.  This is Tiger Racing's 6th year in business and we hope by the time we have been here 10 years that we will be an overnight success.

I will announce the rules for the give-away in just a few short weeks and I promise that it will be a hoot.

If you have ever received a Tiger Racing gift, please share with those who have not what they can look forward to so that we can build the excitement and have an awesome participation this year.  We have had a very tough year and lost many friends in our racing family but the sun still rises and still sets everyday, so lets get rid of our funk and get back to being happy and hopefully this is one way of doing just that.

Keep watching, rules will come out by election day.  And don't forget to vote!

Guy
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 09:35:54 AM by 2fast4u2c »
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline Coryonbusa

• Mad Post Whore
Re: 6th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away coming soon!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »
I got some free tank pins, was it, last year? Love em. I do need some seat pins!  :idea:

Thanks Guy for bringing/sharing the Christmas cheer!  :thumb:

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »
BUMP
Official Site Supporter

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »
:bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :thnks:  :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp: :bmp:
Official Site Supporter

Offline DahMurf

• Post Master
  • 2006 Hayabusa
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 01:54:16 PM »
I suddenly feel woozie!

:shock:

Debbie