Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: #52 and #74 WHO CARES  (Read 6840 times)

Offline speedninja

• Post Whore
  • If you are in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
#52 and #74 WHO CARES
« on: October 31, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »
I am tired of these two jacking up OUR Texas threads. They are nothing but NEGATIVE.

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
Re: #52 and #74 WHO CARES
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
werd

Offline 1362

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 05:23:08 PM »
no

Offline Coryonbusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »
I don't know anything about #52 or #74. But I love motorboating titties!!! :thumb:

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »
I like motorboating me some tittays
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »
Guess I'll make three in a row.   8)
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline theRick

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 09:05:34 PM »
I don't know anything about #52 or #74. But I love motorboating titties!!! :thumb:

tittays  :thumb:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 07:17:04 AM »

:lol: :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline turboguyrt

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »
Love motorboating myself!!!

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 09:29:45 AM »

that sounds difficult,  do you have large man boobs?

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 09:41:06 AM »

that sounds difficult,  do you have large man boobs?
:lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 11:34:58 AM »
It took me over an hour to read every post in the thread that bothers you guys.  This thread is great.  I have however only been watching page 1 with the results and it has to be exasperating for Tom and everyone involved to make a list so comprehensive as this is.  Is it perfect, nah, never will be, but it's great none the less.
I was # 21 then 24 then 28 but who cares, I'm on the list :D

Now since I'm kinda neutral (not neutered) here, I want to throw in my $.02 about this list.  Tom, you have done a superb job and you do not get the thanks that this endeaver truly deserves.  So from one LSR guy to another, Thanks brother, you won't be forgotten for this.

One of the worst problems with blogs and postings is that the written word never comes across like the spoken word does.  With speech, we can hear the inflections in the voice, we can see the facial reactions and communicate accordingly.  But with the written word, we write one thing and really mean another and that's how things get misconstrued and then people start bashing.

Tom, you won't meet finer people than the Dross' family.  Todd and Deb are our abassadors at Maxton and everyone who has ever met them will tell you the same thing.

Todd & Deb, when you go to Texas in March, look up Tom, he is one of us and you'll have the best time of your life at the Texas mile, just hang with Tom, he'll show you a great time.

I think the world of all our LSR brothers/sisters just for the fact that we do something so crazy and dangerous that most folks just drop their jaws in AWE when you tell them you just went 200mph on a motorcycle.  They can't believe we do what we do just for a certificate and an atta boy/girl.

this 200mph list is just awesome and without the help of so many, Tom and others couldn't keep it as straight as they do.  So here's to my LSR freinds and family  :woot: :woot:

And when I do finally get to come to Texas, and I will, I promise it will be party time in Goliad.  When you Texas folks come to Maxton, look us up.  I park right next to my best friends Todd and Deb (#52 or what ever her new # is), we will show you a great time.

we now return you to your normal programming.

Guy
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline entropy

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »

Tom, you won't meet finer people than the Dross' family.  Todd and Deb are our abassadors at Maxton and everyone who has ever met them will tell you the same thing.

Todd & Deb, when you go to Texas in March, look up Tom, he is one of us and you'll have the best time of your life at the Texas mile, just hang with Tom, he'll show you a great time.

I think the world of all our LSR brothers/sisters just for the fact that we do something so crazy and dangerous that most folks just drop their jaws in AWE when you tell them you just went 200mph on a motorcycle.  They can't believe we do what we do just for a certificate and an atta boy/girl.

:woot: :woot:

+1
Often wrong, but never unsure!!!!!