Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Bluegrass Motorsports Parkway...  (Read 5306 times)

Offline cstraubs1

• Mad Post Whore
Bluegrass Motorsports Parkway...
« on: November 12, 2008, 12:04:24 AM »
Don't know if this was posted before....but Northern Kentucky is FINALLY getting a kickass road course!!!  3 1/2 miles long..looks sweet!!

http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Re: Bluegrass Motorsports Parkway...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »
that looks like it'll be first class . hope they take it all the way
 We got a first class facility here now( NJMP ) . I was sceptical but the guy building it was for real .  The owner loves bikes too .
Previosly all we had close by was pocono . Track was wore to shit and they dont even seem to like motorcycles on their property.

"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich

Offline cstraubs1

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
  From what I am reading on the site,it is setup like a private "country club". You have different Founder,Car,bike memberships...but they mention open Track days,test-n-tunes,and driving courses.

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 06:00:05 PM »
i dont know about open track days .  Doesn't there have to be some structure, rules and disipline. Hate to think of the kaos without it .
 I would check with some of the trackday orgs  like Nesba .
If that track becomes a reality  they'll be on top of the situation way before it actually opens.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 06:11:12 PM by zzr12pete »
"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich

Offline slammed1000

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:51:53 PM »
   looks as if sportbike track time is the primary track day organzation for bluegrass. they already have their track dates scheduled and  there is going to be atleast 1 a month all year. i am a frequent putnam park visitor now because its the closest fast track around me but i plan on being a frequent flyer to bluegrass. the facility looks great and the rv camping area will be awsome for my toyhauler because putnam wont let you camp there...