Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Got my new 12 over swingarm  (Read 17340 times)

Offline Sgtbusa

• Rider
  • Life is a garden....Dig it
Re: Got my new 12 over swingarm
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »
Ah, yea I'm trying a rattle can alum look, i put three coats on it and ill see how it turns out, right now it looks ok. If it just looks to cheap ill spend the money and get it PC'ed. My big thing is how the ride is going to be. I weigh in at 215 right now so I should have enough in the back to keep the traction under control.

Offline Sgtbusa

• Rider
  • Life is a garden....Dig it
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »
Well, the day has finally come. I got the arm on. Cant do much riding on it as i need to mod the tiger tail. Will soon get a stretched tail pieace but want to get a few rides in before winter season. Well let me know what yall think. Sorry didn't have the install pics, but just to sum it up. It was a pain! I created the pain myself cause when I sold my old arm I sold it will all my stock parts still on it, so i had to run all over the place to gather up the parts( Thanks again Busaman66,smithabusa). Then after got all of them, noting was lining up, i was yelling into Dave's ear(tdcfrank) cause I was so close to kicking it over and just giving up. But amazingly while talk to him and about to give up the swingarm shaft finally went in and the threads went smooth. Well ok thats the story and any more addons to it ill try to post them up. Sorry pics just coming out funny.

Offline jdcfrank

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • NJ
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »
How's feel to have it back together  :?:
1981 Camaro Z28
1994 Harley-Davidson Sportster
1985 Buick T-Type
2016 Yamaha R1
1988 Corvette
Replacment: 2011 Hayabusa
Stolen: 2004 Hayabusa LE Turbo

Offline busabilly

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »
 :thumb:

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »
i got a friend with a catalyst 12 over tail for stock frame rails if you are interested.. PM me if so...