Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Hey all, a quick hello and introduction.  (Read 64924 times)

Offline Anastasia

• Rider
Hey all, a quick hello and introduction.
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2002, 01:59:00 AM »
Please don't change my posts... I didn't come to play games with little boys.  I came to make friends, learn stuff about the Busa from people with expereince.... Thank you.

Anastasia

Offline robdracer

• Rider
    • http://none
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2002, 02:06:00 AM »
Anastasia...I'm in NYC also...nice to meet you, welcome. Nice pic. Unless it is snowing I'm riding.I have a 99 Busa.  
Everything is relative.

Offline blowerbike

• Post Master
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2002, 02:07:00 AM »
hey baby, could i pack your wheel bearings     puffy staze outs o thiz r ize shoze u my fetes again                          

Offline kick

• Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2002, 02:08:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Kick:
quote:
Originally posted by Anastasia:
lesbian ballerinas

ballerinas is plural *giggling*

Offline Anastasia

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2002, 02:13:00 AM »
Robdracer, a pleasure to meet you! Where in the city are you? I'm in the west village.  You actually ride in this weather?  I went out for a thanksgiving run, on LI.  I Frooooze my li'l hiney off!  No way I'm riding again unless it hits 50 or so.  You have my respect!  We should definatly hook up come spring though! I met up with a whole group of sportbike people this summer.  They're alot of fun, good people. They taught me alot, actually!  Maybe we can all do something...if not, I would still love to ride with ya! Let me know!

Anastasia

Offline kick

• Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2002, 02:18:00 AM »
I was trying to edit my post and I was quivering so damned much I must have hit the wrong button.  Sorry.

Offline blowerbike

• Post Master
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2002, 02:19:00 AM »

Offline Anastasia

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2002, 02:34:00 AM »
First of all, I have a better body then she does.  Secondly, put your hormones in CHECK, puberty boy...

Offline kick

• Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2002, 02:36:00 AM »
Cute, but she doesn't have the legs of  professional lesbian ballerinas

Offline kick

• Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2002, 02:56:00 AM »
I'm going to hunt through the ballet sites if they let me in.  Hope to have some pics for the newbies.

Don't wait up for me  

Offline Anastasia

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2002, 03:01:00 AM »
what was wrong with MY freak'en picture!??  just cause your cheap system can't load it, doesn't mean you have to deface me!  Go play somewhere else...

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2002, 03:41:00 AM »
getting a little deep around here? the pic with the brunette up top looks a lot like cher? will the real anastasia please stand up...WTF? I am a ballet dancer here in the city? bet if I traceroute that post it comes back with cookies mac addy? wuddya say cookie gettin a little "cabin fever"? should slap that chain off my 750 on there and go for a spin, gonna be nice friday, got about 5 riders all ready to go, J wanna ride, or do ya gotta work?

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2002, 03:59:00 AM »
nope you meant "goat head" flamer!

Offline DJ

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2002, 05:34:00 AM »
HA!!

#1 If Anastasia is fer real, then i was the only one not kissing her ass!

#2 If someone is bored and made her up, then ur doing a pretty good job at sounding like a girl. That's an insult if it's a guy doing it.

#3 If Anastasia is real, she needs to know the only person who can mess with her posts is member #1, aka Motorhead, aka Boost, aka Post Pirate (love that one). Also Ana, if people are coming across as rude its only because they think someone is making you up. The only way to convince them is to post a pic of u on yer Busa. One more thing....there is no giggling on this board. It's way too manly.                

However you ARE allowed to jiggle (hehe, sexist side showing up for a sec, gf is not around to slap me for it)
Do you have a kiss for Daddy?

Offline Rhino

• Rider
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2002, 07:09:00 AM »
Hello Anistasia..December 8 is the Independent Biker's toy run out in Queens (Hillside ave Mytle ave.). over six thousands bikes showed last year. One Busa. Lets make it two. Dress warm and don't forget two bring a unwrapped toy for a boy or girl.  (Be fore warned these are autistic children and most will never leave the hospital. These kids desrve everything and will melt your hart.) Send a PM if you need directions.

Offline Birdoprey

• Post Master
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2002, 08:36:00 AM »
Hello Anastasia, welcome aboard!    

I believe you are now aware, some members of this board are tough on newbies! Some must have NOTHING better to do. Once you get past the different "personalities", you'll find this board VERY helpful and VERY imformative! It's a great place to hang out!
 Congrats on the new Busa! Any mods yet? Any planned? You mentioned in your first post that you use to keep your previous bike(s) on the track? Roadrace or Dragstrip?
 BTW, i have MUCH respect for someone in your line of work! VERY demanding, both physically AND mentally. I could'nt do it...    
 Oh, nice pic...lilbunhead    

-Mark
-Mark
 9.995 @ 142(1.771 60')Totally stk. (04 Busa)
 9.482 @ 144.89(1.523 60')Strapped, lowered, 16/40, BMC, Stk cans removed. Stk arm, and everything else
 9.251 @ 152.69(1.547 60'). A&J dry shot. All else same as above

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2002, 08:59:00 AM »
Damn, you guys are brutal.

Anastasia - welcome.  Don't let these guys fool you, they're really nice guys.  Must be too much turkey and wine last night      

-- Wayne - my '02 blue/black

Offline Dameon

• Post Whore
    • http://TurboHayabusa.org
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2002, 10:22:00 AM »
Rhino: Artistic? Surely you meant Autistic.

Get the kids some musical instruments... drums preferred. The Doctors will LOVE you for it.
Dameon
Lafayette, LA

Offline juice

• Post Master
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2002, 11:18:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie:
quote:
Originally posted by Anastasia:
I already posted one...

I couldn't get your pic to post, so I borrowed this one!

Thank you cookie!    
Made my day.  

Offline Yikes

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2002, 11:53:00 PM »
I'll gladly donate a little bandwidth to the cause.      
My Candle burns at both ends...

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2002, 12:13:00 PM »
holy batshit! there jumpin right into the boat!

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2002, 01:06:00 PM »
ana, we are going riding at noon today, prolly tommorrow and sunday? shit measure that chain, and I will measure the one on my 750... I am planning on riding my bike to the bikeshow if its nice...

Offline Anastasia

• Rider
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2002, 01:09:00 PM »
I don't even know where to BEGIN with this board...*sigh*  Listen, I posted the pic because I thought it would help people to get to know me. I'm sincerely only here to make some new friends and learn about the Busa.

I don’t even get the bike back until Dec.6.  I'm having the shop I bought it from lower it half an inch.  I can reach fine and all, but the bike is really heavy for me, so I thought having my whole foot on the ground might help.  Even with the half inch lowering, I'm still shy a bit to be flat footed, but the bike will settle down a little when it breaks in, I'm hoping.  My RC51 did.  They're also putting in my power commander, changing the chain and ripping of that horrible sounding exhaust.  I had said in another post, I can't stand that tinny sound...  I bought a big bike, so it should sound..well, big!!  It won't sound like my brothers Harley, but, it should sound extreme, nonetheless.

As for the run in queens, my brother is actually going on that run, so I was already planning on going.  His M/C club goes every year, if it's the same one.  I went with his HUGE group to the Turkey run out on LI this year.  It was a blast, although I left with more propositions than friends.  To be honest, I'm NOT NOT NOT here on some mission to meet a boy. I'm not.  I just want a place where I can ask the DUMB questions we all have to ask when we first get any new bike.

Lastly, I'm quiet use to the ridiculous antics I'm typically plagued with by guys with too little to do and far to near a proximity to puberty.  I understand you're need to get attention and be, "cool". But, enough already. Okay? Thank you.

P.S. Thank you for the very warm welcomes everyone! I already got a great tip on new gauges.

Anastasia

Offline Anastasia

• Rider
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2002, 01:12:00 PM »
Twisted, the Javits one on the 11-12?  I'm DEFINATLY going, but I already made plans to go with a bunch of guys I met this summer.  Great group of sportbike riders.  Most of them are serious riders, very cool people.  A few of them, like me, where obsesssed with track racing.  I had to stop, unfortunatly.

If you want to hook up at the show, lets definatly do it! we can set up a place and time, exchange cell phone numbers and all that stuff...this way we won't get caught in the crowds..last time I went it was PACKED...Let me know!

Anastasia

Offline Rhino

• Rider
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2002, 01:22:00 PM »
Hey I never asked you out. I just told you about a toy run. Nothing more. Jeeze.