Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: RCC SUPER ULTRA STREET BIKE  (Read 200273 times)

Offline duncan

• Post Master
Ace go over to dragbike.com and read the article on "250mph club",the bike is very much set up like yours from the super ultra kit to the 240 pirelli tire. :thumb:

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Ace go over to dragbike.com and read the article on "250mph club",the bike is very much set up like yours from the super ultra kit to the 240 pirelli tire. :thumb:
you talking about Bill Warner? If so I talked to him the other night when my chain broke, getting some input about which chain to use and overall about his bike and ect......really nice guy :thumb:
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline PowerAdder

• Rider
Big thanks
*Richard at RCC
*Greg Smith
*Tommy Cole "1st turbo ride"
*Stedman Motorsports "tuning and a whole lot more"
*Motorhead "for the valuable last minute advice"
*Cooper Performance "motor"
*and all the other members for answering questions and putting up with me and all my questions for so long  :thumb:

where's my thanks you son of a bitch!! haha  :wink:

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Went for the ceremonial ride....got a whole 10 ft and noticed the other block off plate that my oil pressure sender is in was leaking...HAHAHAHA DAMN.....I just got off and let "Poweradder" take it a few miles down the road, Said that it felt really tight and rode well....so i guess i will be putting a new blockoff plate on it and hopefully taking a ride after these next 3 days of rain pass
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline PowerAdder

• Rider
we're gonna take some better pics soon but this is one from today, i dont know if any current ones have been posted lately.

Offline Coryonbusa

• Mad Post Whore
Looks nice! :woot:

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Looks nice! :woot:
thanks......geez you should have seen us trying to get the body on this thing last night, I mean it was CRAZY!!!! nothing wanted to fit right, gaps everywhere...i don't even know how we got it on or why it didn't go right the first time or even what we did to fix it....man i never want to take these fairings off again....it used to take my 5min to do it before all these wires, turbo setup ect...I mean we had all the correct fairing bolts and you would put them in and then the last tab on the side fairing would be 2 inches off. This bike doesn't have 1 bolt missing and everything has been carefully put together....its fair to say it tested my patience
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline rotamonkey

• Rider
bike looks awesome man, lookin forward to the first post after you finally get to ride this thing...

Offline dave3.4

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
looks great

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
looks great
thanks, its not the most original being all black that is BUT i like it and i think it turned out pretty sinister
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
bike looks awesome man, lookin forward to the first post after you finally get to ride this thing...
thanks i'm looking forward to riding it also, i attempted to fix the oil leak this morning but then it started raining so I couldn't pull it out and crank it to see if it was going to leak
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline duncan

• Post Master
Ride that thing Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Just kidding I got caught in a flooding rain today on mine and it's no fun what so ever.

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Ride that thing Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Just kidding I got caught in a flooding rain today on mine and it's no fun what so ever.
yeah it crossed my mine once or twice but wet roads and a GT40R don't sound to friendly lol....man hopefully i got this oil leak fixed and then i can go pound on this thing cause i sure am ready. I'm was happy to let my friend take it down the road yesterday for a second, i really like the way it sounded and looked coming back into the neighborhood
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
Ride it yet?

Offline dave3.4

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
you let your freind ride it before you???  your better man then me :D

Offline bobu

• Rider
How about a rollon before you get it ironed out?  :D
Tests?

Offline speedninja

• Post Whore
  • If you are in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
OUTSTANDING job ACE. That thing is EVIL looking. I have a much "easier to ride" 08 if you wanna trade! :lol:

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Ride it yet?
haha nope.....nothing but rain...rain...rain...rain...rain...i don't even know what to say, and the day i did try to ride it had an oil leak but i've since tried to fix but have not been able to confirm its fixed because it so wet i can't even get it outside to crank
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
you let your freind ride it before you???  your better man then me :D
  man i was so pissed when i pulled it out and the block off plate started leaking....ARGH!!!! i just didn't feel like getting all my gear on just to ride it down the street, when i get on it for the first time i wanna be able to actually go riding, just wasn't gonna take it out dripping oil
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
How about a rollon before you get it ironed out?  :D
Tests?
i'm ready as soon as this weather clears up, they are saying storms for another 6 days :bah:
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
OUTSTANDING job ACE. That thing is EVIL looking. I have a much "easier to ride" 08 if you wanna trade! :lol:
thanks :thumb: i'm pleased with it so far just getting eager to ride it.....depends on how this thing treats me....i've always wanted an 08 :D
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
I'll ride it. Lol

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Overall the first day out went pretty well, I put about 170 miles on it. Had something act up just don't know what it is "vaccum line, fuel line, secondary wiring" just gotta go through it all and see. Turbos lag didn't bother me one bit, originally i figured it would but i never even noticed it, I LOVE this big ass turbo and wouldn't want anything else...fits me perfect. It never hit really hard or at least i didn't notice it, seemed like it just pulled really hard and smooth when it came on but then again this was only at 15lb and 330 so after i get the kink worked out I'm gonna put it up to 360HP. I'm running 19/45 gearing and its just strange that it didn't blow the tire off so bad like everyone was saying. I guess that 240 hooks up better than most people were thinking it would. I wonder if going down 2 or 3 teeth would even keep if from breaking loose at high rpms....seemed like it started hopping around 10000
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
were you snapping to WOT?    it sounds like you were being very casual with the throttle and therefore not spinning until up top. 

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
were you snapping to WOT?    it sounds like you were being very casual with the throttle and therefore not spinning until up top. 
yep i had it WOT, that 240 tire and rim weighs a ridiculous amount and I"m 270 suited right now or maybe a little over....so maybe it all plays into effect, like i said earlier the weird thing was how it didn't feel like a normal wheel spin...it hopped like it was breaking the tire loose but not enough to spin. Guy behind me said the bike was just kicking out to the sides
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:34:48 PM by ACE23 »
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"