Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: RCC SUPER ULTRA STREET BIKE  (Read 200252 times)

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
Glad you're diggin' it, what til you turn it up  :thumb:

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Glad you're diggin' it, what til you turn it up  :thumb:
yeah i only have another 30HP on the street tune....I will probably keep it at that for awhile, gonna be pretty busy not to mention with as much trouble as i've had i don't even feel like messing with C16 right now
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
Yeah you should ride it to get used to it and get some seat time and work the kinks out before you turn it up.

Offline Stubbs

• Post Whore
  • 265+mph Club
Wow... what a journey I just read all 14 pages!  Way to stay with man!  Sounds like my 2 weeks before the last texas mile.  Great Power and My fav color Busa !!  :thumb:  Very nice
265 mph Naked Loring (World record)
262 mph Naked #ecta Arkansas Track record
253.4 mph Naked Texas mile
241.8 mph Half mile (WR)
248 naked Colorado Mile (TR)/TredwayStubbs Racing
248 naked ECTA~Ohio (TR) / TredwayStubbs Racing
264 ECTA~Maxton SGR
259.9 Texas Mile SGR & Mr Turbo
265 LTA Loring 09 SGR
277.9 Texas Mile Victoria Track Record
245.6 Texas Mile Beeville 2.0 Track Record
251.6 ECTA New Mexico Naked Track Record

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Yeah you should ride it to get used to it and get some seat time and work the kinks out before you turn it up.
:thumb: exactly.....rides freaking awesome to have a wide tire and be so low......just gonna leave it on the 360HP tune and put some miles on it to make sure all its running good all the time
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Wow... what a journey I just read all 14 pages!  Way to stay with man!  Sounds like my 2 weeks before the last texas mile.  Great Power and My fav color Busa !!  :thumb:  Very nice
thanks....its been a headache but at the same time alot of fun building this bike. Its the first thing i've ever done ground up so its all my personal taste. I also tried to build it right and the best i knew how....good quality everything, in case i ever wanna get rid of it someone can have the option of a very high quality bike that was built right and just street ridden
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
You get the secondaries working again Ace?  another ride? rolling 70 mph burn outs? :thumb:
2000 turbo-busa, RCC Stg 2 intercooled, 319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@28lbs
Texas Mile March 09, 225.906 mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14lbs

2013 BMW S1000rr, Brocks CT exh, 185hp

Offline Nem

• Mad Post Whore
    • BallOutRacing.org
I sure hope so.....

RCC Turbos
Bellman Oil Co.
VP Race Fuels
BoostbySmith
Cycle-Tek
Canadian Mike
Power Brokers Racing
Tiger Racing
Shamrock Racing
Rev'd Up Motorsports
Win Racing
Rock Solid
Schnitz Racing

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
You get the secondaries working again Ace?  another ride? rolling 70 mph burn outs? :thumb:
I lifted the tank, checked everything I knew how to check...put everything back together, fixed a bolt in the fairing and now its just been sitting in the living room. Haven't even gone out and tested it yet. Richard was trying to explain to me how to add air on to something to make boost to check to see if the secondaries are working but I didn't really understand what he was saying. I need to get on it and putt over to Stedman....or hell i might have fixed it. After running my hands all over the wires and pushing on the injectors and microtech box plugs all my lights are on.....i just never found a line pinched anywhere, also adjusted my fuel pressure back up to 44psi
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
All you should have to do to test the secondaries is pull the vac/boost hose going to the map sensor for the microtech and give the map sensor a shot of air from your compressor....Just regulate the discharge from the compressor to 20 psi or so, then start the bike and let it idle....give it a quick shot of air and that should fire the secondaries off real quick causing a severe bog or cough from the extra fuel being dumped in it.....if it does bog/die/cough whatever, then that means the secondaries are working....much better to do it that way then trying to ride it and run it up to 6 or 7k rpms waiting to see if it pulls or coughs...you could definetly melt it doing that shit.

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
ALSO.....don't adjust your fuel pressure AFTER you have mapped the bike, it will throw your whole map off if you made a significant change in fuel pressure.  Your fuel pressure really doesn't matter that much as long as its mapped AFTER the fuel pressure is set.   I have mine at 42 psi, 44 psi will be fine for you as long as you didn't map it at like 38 psi or something...if you did, then you just richened your entire map.

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
All you should have to do to test the secondaries is pull the vac/boost hose going to the map sensor for the microtech and give the map sensor a shot of air from your compressor....Just regulate the discharge from the compressor to 20 psi or so, then start the bike and let it idle....give it a quick shot of air and that should fire the secondaries off real quick causing a severe bog or cough from the extra fuel being dumped in it.....if it does bog/die/cough whatever, then that means the secondaries are working....much better to do it that way then trying to ride it and run it up to 6 or 7k rpms waiting to see if it pulls or coughs...you could definetly melt it doing that shit.
yeah this is what richard was saying....lol i just had to see it in words, my bike was mapped at 44psi....after 200 miles and everything was bouncing around and settling in my gauge was down to 40-41 so thats why i adjusted it back up to 44psi
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
BTW, when testing your secondaries, you may have to rev it some to get the injectors to fire off, the Microtech map works off of RPMs vs. Boost pressure so you can add 20psi to the map sensor but if the Microtech is not seeing any rpms(or maybe like 1250 at idle) it might not signal the injectors.  You probably won't have any positive numbers in the Microtech map till like 4000 rpms so..... I would bring the rpms up to about 4-5k and hold em there, then give the 3 bar map a shot of air and it should bog the motor down big time, if it does, you're all good, if no bog or any noticeable difference in running, then the secs. still aren't working.

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
BTW, when testing your secondaries, you may have to rev it some to get the injectors to fire off, the Microtech map works off of RPMs vs. Boost pressure so you can add 20psi to the map sensor but if the Microtech is not seeing any rpms(or maybe like 1250 at idle) it might not signal the injectors.  You probably won't have any positive numbers in the Microtech map till like 4000 rpms so..... I would bring the rpms up to about 4-5k and hold em there, then give the 3 bar map a shot of air and it should bog the motor down big time, if it does, you're all good, if no bog or any noticeable difference in running, then the secs. still aren't working.
:thumb: thanks alan, yep richard said 5K
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
Good advise  :thumb:

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
rode over to stedmans......bike went dead and lost all fuel pressure about 40 miles from his shop, went out of his way to send a truck and trailer to pick me up and saved my ass. Worked over my bike found a line that blew out....took it for a test ride and it worked fine. Then about 10 miles down the road on the way home I did a long 6th gear pull and it started bucking in and out of boost from 8K and up. So i just cruised out of boost the rest of the way home. 380 mile round trip and the bike ran good except for the boosting issue. The vortex gas cap is a problem.....it sometimes builds up pressure and pushes gas out the tank and when you turn the bike off you can hear it hissing and you have to unscrew it to let the pressure out....I will prob go back to a normal gas cap cause the vortex so far is a piece of shit
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline Patterson

• Rider
rode over to stedmans......bike went dead and lost all fuel pressure about 40 miles from his shop, went out of his way to send a truck and trailer to pick me up and saved my ass. Worked over my bike found a line that blew out....took it for a test ride and it worked fine. Then about 10 miles down the road on the way home I did a long 6th gear pull and it started bucking in and out of boost from 8K and up. So i just cruised out of boost the rest of the way home. 380 mile round trip and the bike ran good except for the boosting issue. The vortex gas cap is a problem.....it sometimes builds up pressure and pushes gas out the tank and when you turn the bike off you can hear it hissing and you have to unscrew it to let the pressure out....I will prob go back to a normal gas cap cause the vortex so far is a piece of shit

my cap does the same thing. but i thought mine was because i have it bolted in the wrong way lol i liked it like this ~ not front to back.

anyway, i didn't think you lived down here? i have to take my bike back over to do a reflash for the nitrous. its a long ass drive from here, but i get to see new stuff along the way

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
I have a stock gas cap and mine does that too

Offline dave3.4

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
My oem cap did it and I put a screw type cap   on and  havent heard any hissing since.

Offline Patterson

• Rider
yea i have the vortex screw on cap when it gets to hissing i unscrew it and if i dont hold on to it it will shoot up a couple inches lol

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Yeah I'm about 170 miles west from stedman
my cap does the same thing. but i thought mine was because i have it bolted in the wrong way lol i liked it like this ~ not front to back.

anyway, i didn't think you lived down here? i have to take my bike back over to do a reflash for the nitrous. its a long ass drive from here, but i get to see new stuff along the way
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Ace, what "line blew out"?  Did you ever test to see if the secondaries were working before you went to Jays?  So he fixed the secondaries for you but on the way home it started bucking and screwing up again like before?  I'm just trying to follow the story here.

You have some balls to hop on that thing knowing there is something wrong with it and ride it 190 miles away..... :shock:

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
I was thinking the same thing.  Hes just ready to ride.  You better go get Tommy's trailer next time......just so you wont be walking on the side of a country road pushing a 600hp monster.

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
Ace, what "line blew out"?  Did you ever test to see if the secondaries were working before you went to Jays?  So he fixed the secondaries for you but on the way home it started bucking and screwing up again like before?  I'm just trying to follow the story here.

You have some balls to hop on that thing knowing there is something wrong with it and ride it 190 miles away..... :shock:
an air line that goes into my plenum from my ams is what popped out....Secondaries are working he shot the air to them and tested them that way. My bike runs fine out of boost and i just rode the whole way not boosting....also if i wouldn't have been such an idot and checked out the gas cap i wouldn't have needed a lift. The bike runs great "out of boost" i put close to 400 miles on it that day...just gonna ride it back over and look at it again soon hopefully. Hell maybe even sell it...just moved to the city and would almost prefer a nice 08 with a pipe and tune that way the few times i get to ride i can just get out and go
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
Are you thinking about selling it out of frustration or did you build it to sell it?