Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: RCC SUPER ULTRA STREET BIKE  (Read 200268 times)

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
Re: RCC SUPER ULTRA STREET BIKE
« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
Finished disassembling the bike, and found a few more issues. I'll post some pics tomarrow. But I already started ordering parts, so the real fun is going to begin shortly.
The Schnitz dump truck should be getting to your place early next week
:hys: alright, sounds good.

TURBOLAG: The split second the other guy thinks hes winning.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #351 on: August 28, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »
Finally had the chance to drain the gas tank, and strip down the bike the rest of the way. I got my work cut out for me for the rewire.  :shock: nothin I can't handle.  8)

The shop.  :D

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2011, 05:23:53 PM »
After pulling the plenum I pulled the plugs out. They looked pretty beat up. A few high power pulls on c-16 will do that. But looking at the number one plug confirmed my suspicion of a clogged injector. Turns out it was stuck open. The pics below, number one is all the way to the left. You can see it's pretty wet, and that's after a day of sitting out too.

All of the injectors are pulled now, and are being sent of to RC to get cleaned and flow checked. And while it's down this far once I get the oil pan back from the welder, back on, and prime the motor, I'm gonna do a compression test, and of course put new plugs in.

Other then that, all the header bolt holes have been chased with a tap, nordlocks are in hand, and just waiting for the block off plates to come in so I can get the turbo bolted back on.

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »
Finished disassembling the bike, and found a few more issues. I'll post some pics tomarrow. But I already started ordering parts, so the real fun is going to begin shortly.
Hey Murder I really appreciate you offering to be as through on my bike as your's and Ace's...Don't know what I'ld do with friends like you guys...I must stop here about to bust a tear...Hurry up with Ace so you can get to work on mine!!!Again man I don't know how I'll ever repay you...Godspeed... :tu:
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2011, 09:28:58 AM »
Hey Murder I really appreciate you offering to be as through on my bike as your's and Ace's...Don't know what I'ld do with friends like you guys...I must stop here about to bust a tear...Hurry up with Ace so you can get to work on mine!!!Again man I don't know how I'll ever repay you...Godspeed... :tu:
getting the bike bike will be the easy part. He's expensive....I had to trade him 2 young asian women and my pitbull. And for the record good god those wires!! I'm ashamed even though it was wired by someone else.
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »
Don't mention it brotha! My lift is always open when your ready.  8)

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2011, 03:31:10 PM »
getting the bike bike will be the easy part. He's expensive....I had to trade him 2 young asian women and my pitbull. And for the record good god those wires!! I'm ashamed even though it was wired by someone else.
AND a case of beer.  :D yeah those wires are somthin else... :?

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #357 on: August 30, 2011, 07:11:22 PM »
AND a case of beer.  :D yeah those wires are somthin else... :?
yeah and to think an electrical engineer hooked me up on that! The AMS was even wired by Cooper performance
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2011, 12:45:16 AM »
I'm gonna bring a tap of your favorite beer, some deer jerky, a house broke piglet, and a 3 and 1/2 ft tall woman of your prefered race with a flat head and no teeth, oh and a matching mug for the flat head...

Hell with a package like that Ace you can move the fuck over cause the "STUNNAH" be coming!!!

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #359 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:22 AM »
I'm gonna bring a tap of your favorite beer, some deer jerky, a house broke piglet, and a 3 and 1/2 ft tall woman of your prefered race with a flat head and no teeth, oh and a matching mug for the flat head...

Hell with a package like that Ace you can move the fuck over cause the "STUNNAH" be coming!!!
just bring a heat exchanger so I can get out of buying one and you can have the lift space. I'm just down the road from you in Memphis....I knew you couldn't be to far talking about deer jerky and piglets
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2011, 12:01:26 AM »
Had some parts come in, so I was able to start putting it back together. Believe it or not, a super ultra header is very easy to get on and off, it's just got a little weight to it. The 10mm bolts on the bottom made it that much easier.

Nordlocks installed...

Wastegate and APE block offs installed... Very heavy duty.

And all the electrical parts came in.

The beginnings of one of my almost famous power blocks.

Pulled the oil pan, and found some gunk...remeber change your oil every 3 months or every 3k miles.  :hys:

And installed a real RCC oil return I had laying around for my bike, put in the correct location.  :D

I dropped the pan off to have the old hole welded, and sent the injectors off to get cleaned and flow checked.

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #361 on: September 02, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
Progress! That oil only has 500 miles on it but sat in the bike for about 18 months. I remember chuck wilburn talking about how important it is to drop and clean a pan besides just changing tye oil after a bikes been sitting up just due to the oil residue hanging out in the pan...looks like someone was right :D
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Tuned by "........"

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »

:hys: :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #363 on: October 06, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »
Guess it's been a little while since I posted a few pics. The injectors came back from RC Engineering, and as I suspected one of the primaries was stuck open. Then two of the secondaries were only flowing around 825cc....they're 950's.  :shock: Before putting the plenum back on I pulled the clutch, and primed the motor, then did a compression test. All readings were 130-134psi. After that, installed the injectors, fuel rails, and the plenum as well as new fuel lines.

Had to "message" the straps a bit, not sure how they were ever put on in the first place.

Mostly I've been working on the new wiring.  :D

But besides that, just waiting for the new heat exchanger, and more wire....and swing arm, and r1 wheels....  :hm:  :brnt:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #364 on: October 07, 2011, 12:17:20 AM »
Looking good Murder... :tu: :tu: :tu:

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »
It's been pretty busy in the garage with a lot of other bikes coming and going, but finally have time to post a little update. We were finally able to locate a shorter arm thanks to trick tom...still gotta pick it up, but we were also able to locate a nice set of r1 wheels.

Got a real nice axle that adapts r1 wheels to the Busa forks, and made a sleeve that slides over the stock rear axle to accommodate the bigger bearing diameters of the r1 wheels. Can make up a few more sets if anyone's interested. I'll have pics later.

But as usual more wiring to be done. It's almost done. Just need to order more wire, and make a few more connections and that will be it. Once the new arm is on I can then mount the fuel pump, order the needed fittings, and install the c02 bottle and regulator for the ams. Then take it out and run it, then tune it...again.

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
« Reply #366 on: November 01, 2011, 06:51:44 PM »
Let me know the wheel adapting info when u come over  or bring the stuff over some i can measure  :tu:
How much lighter is the rear than a busa?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:55:23 PM by TrickTom1 »

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2011, 07:40:08 PM »
Not sure on the exact weights, but r1 rims are at least a pound lighter then gsxr wheels.

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »
I weighed an '05 gsxr wheel last night and it was 1 lb lighter than my '04 busa wheel.

Offline dave3.4

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »
where did you get the axle adapter for the front?

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »
Made it on lathe. The fronts a one off axle, then a adapter sleeve for the rear.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »
Front axle...

Installed in wheel with factory r1 spacers.

Offline murderedout07

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #372 on: November 07, 2011, 05:21:08 PM »
Picked up the new arm from Trick Tom.

The game plan now is to remove the top brace, and have the wheels, arm and forks powdercoated gloss black.

R1 wheel mounted in the Busa arm.

Offline ktw88q

• Rider
« Reply #373 on: November 07, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »
Rob I love that arm ill trade you a new Canadian Mike underbraced arm don't butcher that.

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #374 on: November 07, 2011, 08:56:07 PM »
That's a good arm.  I had one just like it! :)

Jason
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver