Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 08 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SOLO REAR SEAT COWL BLACK OEM NR  (Read 6075 times)

Offline DarkAngel

• Apprentice Post Whore
08 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SOLO REAR SEAT COWL BLACK OEM NR
« on: February 07, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »
Question,
Does, a solo rear seat cowl come with your new purchase of an 08 Hayabusa or do you have to order one as an after market.  If you have to order one, where is the best place to go and do you have phone numbers or websites to pass on?

Thanks!
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Offline JohnJ

• Rider
Re: 08 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SOLO REAR SEAT COWL BLACK OEM NR
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »
Comes with the bike.

Offline DarkAngel

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »
Thanks for the info guys!  I'm feeling a lot better about making this purchase. :D  The 08 Hayabusa will be my first 1300 cc motorcycle and I'm looking forward to riding it.  I've been without a motorcycle since Nov 23, 2008 because of a guy on a bicycle who cut in front of me during the Ironman race in Tempe Arizona.  Fortunately, no one was killed and the motorcycle did not go down, which probably would have made matters much worse.

Offline LiquidySplit

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »
Thanks for the info guys!  I'm feeling a lot better about making this purchase. :D  The 08 Hayabusa will be my first 1300 cc motorcycle and I'm looking forward to riding it.  I've been without a motorcycle since Nov 23, 2008 because of a guy on a bicycle who cut in front of me during the Ironman race in Tempe Arizona.  Fortunately, no one was killed and the motorcycle did not go down, which probably would have made matters much worse.
Then why no ride?

Offline DarkAngel

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 12:33:03 AM »
The new Busa is en route to Arizona via Naperville IL by way of Federal Motorcycle Transport.  It should arrive this Monday, no later then this coming Wednesday.  I would ride the new Busa whether I had a solo cowl or not.