Enjoy guys,

Don-
:thumbsup:
08 B King  Silver  slip ons..
05 Honda 919  Black  slip ons..

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • I'VE UPPED MY STANDARDS ,,, SO UP YOURS!
Re: my B
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »
Sweet! I've heard they are really a joy to ride. How do you like it? :thumb:
-Chris

גַּבְרִיאֵל guide me to the light ישוע המשיח

Offline beecha91

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 05:46:25 PM »
I love it!  I had a 05 busa LE with pipes, airbox mod, pc, bmc.  It pulls stock a smidge harder than my old bike.  I would always see the concept pics, and I have a lil thing for naked bikes ( I had a sv1k, buell cyclone ), and also have a honda 919 as well.  Its like a big comfortable fast dirtbike.  LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!

Don-

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 05:58:30 PM »
With the addition of a :arrow: :arrow: TTS Rotrex Supercharger,, you would have a first rate clone prototype.  :D
-Chris

Offline beecha91

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »
With the addition of a :arrow: :arrow: TTS Rotrex Supercharger,, you would have a first rate clone prototype.  :D

might save for one these eventually.. :twisted:

Offline ltbusa

• Rider
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 07:33:12 PM »
Looks great! I love the look of the new exhaust, thats an akropovic setup isn't it? I think it would look great whit the mudflap and signals cut off!
07 Busa-Still mostly stock BUT not for long
73 Sportster (Dead and leaving soon)
75 Sportster Too much to list but on the road soon

Offline beecha91

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 07:48:06 PM »
Looks great! I love the look of the new exhaust, thats an akropovic setup isn't it? I think it would look great whit the mudflap and signals cut off!
Thanks!
Ya the tail tidy is next, its actually carbon fiber scorpion slip ons I got off ebay brand new for $350.

Don-

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »
If not mistaken, the rear fender,,, unbolts? :?
-Chris

Offline beecha91

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 11:57:08 PM »
If not mistaken, the rear fender,,, unbolts? :?

But with the tail light being in the mudflap in the usual spot so youd have to rig something up to make it work.   Some guys use diamond shaped tail lights from other bikes.  I had to take the wholeee thing off to put the muffs on, it looked so good before i put it back together.

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 03:11:28 AM »
Dude,, is that an S6 in the background! I love German auto's. Just sold this.  :( 8)
-Chris

Offline beecha91

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 05:19:25 AM »
Dude,, is that an S6 in the background! I love German auto's. Just sold this.  :( 8)

Good eye man, haha  :wink:

Offline Cookie

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 01:59:10 PM »
Nice! It's pretty interesting to watch Audi's development. The new B7/S4 will go to the supercharged V6. Some are ambivalent about the change, but Audi is always on the leading edge for fuel economy and the overall mix of that and horsepower. I have been watching this new model to see if they would bring the S4 Avant to the states. So far, it looks like they may wait to do that.

I saw a middle aged woman driving a 2003 S6 Avant the other day and I got her to roll her window down and asked her, 'where did you get that!' She said, "It's my Son's car!" I have recently looked to find one and they are pretty rare. So are the RS6's. There are a few of those around the Seattle area. 450hp for say $22,000.00 wouldn't be too bad but, that only gets 18mpg. So the balance between new w/ a 50k price tag that gets 23mpg over an older model that cost less that has double the horsepower.  :? Hmmm. Still, I like the Avant's, so that is why the RS6 really doesn't get it for me. Maybe I will keep searching for the S6 Avant. More rare, but right in there!  :D Crazy, eh?
-Chris

Offline beecha91

• Rider
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »
Nice! It's pretty interesting to watch Audi's development. The new B7/S4 will go to the supercharged V6. Some are ambivalent about the change, but Audi is always on the leading edge for fuel economy and the overall mix of that and horsepower. I have been watching this new model to see if they would bring the S4 Avant to the states. So far, it looks like they may wait to do that.

I saw a middle aged woman driving a 2003 S6 Avant the other day and I got her to roll her window down and asked her, 'where did you get that!' She said, "It's my Son's car!" I have recently looked to find one and they are pretty rare. So are the RS6's. There are a few of those around the Seattle area. 450hp for say $22,000.00 wouldn't be too bad but, that only gets 18mpg. So the balance between new w/ a 50k price tag that gets 23mpg over an older model that cost less that has double the horsepower.  :? Hmmm. Still, I like the Avant's, so that is why the RS6 really doesn't get it for me. Maybe I will keep searching for the S6 Avant. More rare, but right in there!  :D Crazy, eh?

Ya should be able to put smaller pullies on the new supercharged 6's.  There's a shop in cali finally make some better go fast parts for the b6/b7 v8 s4's.  We never really had any crazy mods, cuz people didnt want to push the envolope.  Exhaust, tune, and intake, and puts the car from mid 13s to 13 flats with no b6/b7's ever cracking 11s or even 12s.  It does have a lot of weight to pull being 3900 lbs.  The shop cali's fabbing up long tube headers to get rid of the shitty cast manifold, going to add 35 40 awhp.  Theyre aslo trying out a 150-200 dry shot, so hopefully with the nos, and headers, shold put the heavy cars past 13s and deep 12s and hopefully crack 11's.   PES made a you tube of their roots blower system thats almost done, 5k for 5 psi non int, or 8 psi intercooled for 7k.  Im probaly going to keep this car for two three years,  I really want to upgrade to a RS4 eventually, but the S5's really growing on me!  I used to be domestic only guy, but after selling new VW's for a bit, it really opened my eyes to the enineering that goes into everything being over built in euro cars.  Thats how we got that white passat in the garage next to me, and my brother has a 08 GTI from when I was still there.  Here's a new Rs6 with the TI package a guy on the forums took last week while on vacation in germany.   :vl:

Don