Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: what do you pay to get bottle filled?  (Read 21382 times)

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: what do you pay to get bottle filled?
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »
Who is the company?  I called a place or 2 and they still wanted like 3,79 per pound filling a 60 lb bottle

That was from Valley gas.... I talked to him it was actually $2.70 per pound.
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »
I was fortunite to purchase my bottle out right from a friend that had two owner tanks before the big issue with kids huffing the sheittt.  :grn: I keep my bottle in the trailer, my biggest problem is everyone at the track hitting me up for it so beware of muchers.

hey al,can i get a bump.... :hys: :hys: :hys:,you know just to up my pressure :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »
I was fortunite to purchase my bottle out right from a friend that had two owner tanks before the big issue with kids huffing the sheittt.  :grn: I keep my bottle in the trailer, my biggest problem is everyone at the track hitting me up for it so beware of muchers.

i swear,it is for my bike.......... :lol:
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline altiki

• Rider
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »

i swear,it is for my bike.......... :lol:

You can hit my bottle any time you want!!!!!!!!
Call me if you need anything on that rebuild
Altiki Racing Hayabusa Forever

Offline GeorgeC

• Mad Post Whore
  • It sucks to be slow...
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2009, 05:20:51 AM »
Who is the company?  I called a place or 2 and they still wanted like 3,79 per pound filling a 60 lb bottle

Airgas.com...  You can go to the website and find a location near you...  :thumb:

Offline Twistedspeed

• Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2009, 10:41:54 AM »
We get our from a guy out of Mi 100.00 refundable lease on the 60# bottle. 140.00 to fill it with  a 15.00 delivery charge to our door. He only charge you for 50pounds cause you can't get 60#s in one of them tanks with the air. Calls every Monday to see if you need a new bottle.. I've never heated the 60# bottle no reason to. Just freeze your 2-2.5 bottle and it will fill it. I use a scale from habor freight..
Sponsors.
Win Racing
Wheatland Collision Services
M.A. Performance