Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: "JACKPOT"  (Read 108483 times)

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
Re: "JACKPOT"
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »
Good story and nice job!! :thumb: :thumb:

I would take the siphon tube out of the bottle and run it the other way..

THANKS, I ONLY TELL PEOPLE BECAUSE MOST THINK ITS INTERESTING. I THINK NOTHING OF IT, JUST GLAD TO BE ABLE TO JOIN THE SPORT. ALSO THANKS FOR THE ADVICE  :thumb:

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 10:59:07 AM »
DO YOU HAVE IT RUNNING  YET    I  WISH  YOU  ALL  THE LUCK IN  THE  WORLD   GO  GET EM :thumb:

BEFORE I PUT THE TAP IN FOR THE RETURN, I PUT THE STOCK TANK ON AND RAN IT FOR ABOUT 20MINS. THIS WEEKEND HOPEFULLY I CAN FINISH EVERYTHING. THEN JUST HAVE TO GET A MAP. BIG THANKS  :thumb:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:04:03 AM by T JONES(JPR) »

Offline GeorgeC

• Mad Post Whore
  • It sucks to be slow...
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »
Lookin' damn good TJ!  Be sure to let me know when you're ready to head to the track.  :thumb:

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 11:06:53 PM »
Lookin' damn good TJ!  Be sure to let me know when you're ready to head to the track.  :thumb:

THANKS! COUPLE WEEKS  :thumb:

Offline Twistedspeed

• Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 11:12:06 PM »
You the breather cover for the crank case on backwards. I would run to a catch can you might push alot of oil to that filter and have a mess..

Bike looks great!!  :thumb:
Sponsors.
Win Racing
Wheatland Collision Services
M.A. Performance

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 08:29:47 AM »
You the breather cover for the crank case on backwards. I would run to a catch can you might push alot of oil to that filter and have a mess..

yeah was more convenient to mount fuel pressure regulator, didn't seem to have a problem with it when it was running. If I have a problem I'll most likely get a low profile breather cover and run with your idea about the catch can. Thanks!

Offline Twistedspeed

• Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 09:02:30 AM »

yeah was more convenient to mount fuel pressure regulator, didn't seem to have a problem with it when it was running. If I have a problem I'll most likely get a low profile breather cover and run with your idea about the catch can. Thanks!

I wouldn't use a low profile breather cover either. I put one on my bike and it nothing but push oil out into the catch can. I switch back to stock to fix the problem. Only problem I see being where you have it now is it's design to baffle into that cover so you don't have oil going into your air box or catch can but they way you have it the cover won't baffle and work. You can try just keep a eye on it! It shouldn't push any oil just running. Mine didn't on the street or dyno but once I got to the track it was all over the place.  :thumb:
Sponsors.
Win Racing
Wheatland Collision Services
M.A. Performance

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »

I wouldn't use a low profile breather cover either. I put one on my bike and it nothing but push oil out into the catch can. I switch back to stock to fix the problem. Only problem I see being where you have it now is it's design to baffle into that cover so you don't have oil going into your air box or catch can but they way you have it the cover won't baffle and work. You can try just keep a eye on it! It shouldn't push any oil just running. Mine didn't on the street or dyno but once I got to the track it was all over the place.  :thumb:

I'll try the catch can and see what happens. I'll let you know how it works out, if everything goes as planed in a couple weeks.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:57:32 AM by T JONES(JPR) »

Offline EtrnlSoldier

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »
Exceptionally inspiring story.  Way to charge on bud!   :thumb:
"Straights are for fast bikes.  Turns are for fast riders."

Me.

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »

THANKS  :thumb:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 08:10:09 PM »
 :thumb:
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

:thumb: :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »
make sure you get some video of that bike on the track

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »
make sure you get some video of that bike on the track

LOL.... maybe after a couple track days, I have never even rode a hayabusa before or made a pass!

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »
it doesnt matter if that bike runs the 1/4 mile in 15.3 sec with you on it.  You are already a winner.

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »
it doesnt matter if that bike runs the 1/4 mile in 15.3 sec with you on it.  You are already a winner.

Thanks, it should be pretty interesting!!!!!!

Offline Dan.J

• Post Master
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »
Very cool man and bike looks great. Look forward to seeing your progress with it :thumb:

06 Busa......8 second street bike.(Sold but missed)

Offline Stubbs

• Post Whore
  • 265+mph Club
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »
 :thumb:

Very nice Progress!

Any track days yet?

265 mph Naked Loring (World record)
262 mph Naked #ecta Arkansas Track record
253.4 mph Naked Texas mile
241.8 mph Half mile (WR)
248 naked Colorado Mile (TR)/TredwayStubbs Racing
248 naked ECTA~Ohio (TR) / TredwayStubbs Racing
264 ECTA~Maxton SGR
259.9 Texas Mile SGR & Mr Turbo
265 LTA Loring 09 SGR
277.9 Texas Mile Victoria Track Record
245.6 Texas Mile Beeville 2.0 Track Record
251.6 ECTA New Mexico Naked Track Record

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2009, 06:50:04 AM »
Bòóm!!!!  and    Livin1072  THANKS! as of right now I'm still wiring, then ecu editing, and then off to get a map.
With the 4 day weekend coming up, hopeing to be pretty close if not finished.

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »
Finally, after working couple things out, moving, ect....

I still have a couple issues to get worked out. here's the best out of 5 passes I've made so far.

dail in:     .00

reaction:   .7591

60 ft:       1.5321

330 ft:       4.0578

1/8 et:      6.1890

1/8 mph:    114.21

finish margin:     .3101

I still have alot of work to do, but I guess its a start!

Offline Stocker64

• Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2009, 11:16:59 PM »
Finally, after working couple things out, moving, ect....

I still have a couple issues to get worked out. here's the best out of 5 passes I've made so far.

dail in:     .00

reaction:   .7591

60 ft:       1.5321

330 ft:       4.0578

1/8 et:      6.1890

1/8 mph:    114.21

finish margin:     .3101

I still have alot of work to do, but I guess its a start!
jpr,those parts look familiar,???how is everything going since the move???hope everything is ok...???
09 BUSA, PROBLEMCHILD II.... tuned with the factory ecu by ME!! thanks PETRIK, ridgeracer,and SMITHBUSA. ...  "FAMILY FIRST"...

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2009, 11:22:45 PM »
Things are getting better. Those parts lol.... the clutch parts worked perfect. Ended up running with 4 heavy duty spring and to stock springs. I've only make around 5 passes and every pass that was sucessful was lower and lower. how's it been going with you?

Offline BATTMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2009, 11:28:30 PM »
Thats not bad at all.

Offline T JONES(JPR)

• Rider
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2009, 11:33:14 PM »
Thats not bad at all.

Thanks , I'm going to the track this FRIDAY and i know theirs no reason why I shouldn't get in the 5"s. I still have to get some things worked out but I builded it and ride it so it only can get better right! I hope anyways lol....