Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Eddy Dix (Silver bullet) Is a non-payer!!!!!  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Jeffsfaster

• Rider
Eddy Dix (Silver bullet) Is a non-payer!!!!!
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »
Does anyone here know Eddy Dix from Il? His screen name is Silver bullet and we made a deal on some parts he was supposed to send me. Im trying to find out if im getting screwed or if he really has some personal problems that he says he has been having. Im not trying to bash anyone here cause he might be sincere. SO if anyone knows him and whats wrong (if anything) please let me know
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:51:47 PM by Jeffsfaster »

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
Re: DOes anyone know Eddy Dix (Silver bullet) ?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:08 PM »
got a # to call him at..??

sometimes talking on the phone settles things faster than email

Offline Jeffsfaster

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
no i lost it (i know im a dumb a#$) .  MIke do you have a busa arm built at the moment?

Offline Jeffsfaster

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 08:50:55 PM »
Just an update to everyone. This member  Eddy Dix (Silver Bullet)  owes me $550.00 for a set of 08 Hayabusa fairings that he bought from me. He sent me a deposit of $550.00 and i told him i would send the parts and then he would send the rest out when  i gave him a  tracking #. A couple days went by and i sent the fairing set out. Then i asked if he sent the rest of the remaining balance and he said no. I thought everything was fine cause it seemed like he knew and did business w/ lots of members on here . I know im an idiot for trusting this guy and i should know better. Im just trying to warn people of this guy cause i know that he got my last message that i sent and he avoids me.  I have all of the emails that were exchanged along with letter w/ money order stub that was sent in the first payment . SO now im going to the police w/ it and i hope this dirt bag gets what he has coming to him. SO do not do any business w/ this guy cause he will not pay you. Eddy Dix (silver bullet) you are scum my friend!!!!!

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Re: Eddy Dix (Silver bullet) Is a non-payer!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 09:45:57 PM »
www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9187

Account will be restricted if this is not resolved by Friday night.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:12:26 PM by ADMIN »
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline SILVERBULLET.

• Restricted
  • Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
SINCE  YOU LOST MY NUMBER 217 369 1055. AS I EXPLAINED TO U IN OUR PMS THINGS WILL BE SQUARED UP SHORTLY. AS FOR REASONING THATS NOT THE BOARDS BUSINESS. NO BAD INTENTIONS ON MY SIDE, THAT BEING SAID I WONT COMMENT ON THE CHILDISH NAMES YOU HAVE POSTED TOWARDS ME.

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
SINCE  YOU LOST MY NUMBER 217 369 1055. AS I EXPLAINED TO U IN OUR PMS THINGS WILL BE SQUARED UP SHORTLY. AS FOR REASONING THATS NOT THE BOARDS BUSINESS. NO BAD INTENTIONS ON MY SIDE, THAT BEING SAID I WONT COMMENT ON THE CHILDISH NAMES YOU HAVE POSTED TOWARDS ME.

Your account is restricted until this issue is resolved, then we will restore your access to the for sale section and PM's.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Jeffsfaster

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »
this guy  has fallen of the face of the earth. I tried to call many times and it goes straight to voice mail (and his voice mail box is full) .  im going up there in a couple weeks for a family visit and im sure i can go 100 miles away to give him a visit (unless he moved).

Offline $treetRacer

• Restricted
  • Rider
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 08:32:26 AM »
I seen him last weekend at the Indy AMA Drags. He is a very bad dude. Do a search on him. Not good. Plus him ripped a couple of my friends as well  !!!!

Offline Canadian Mike

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »
get him jeff...

fucking people ripping people off....bullshit