Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 08-09 turbo stage 2  (Read 4146 times)

Offline TurboGen2

• Post Whore
  • Molon Labe
08-09 turbo stage 2
« on: June 17, 2009, 01:28:21 PM »
How is everyone running their stage 2 turbo kits for fueling wise? Are you guys running an extra 4 injectors with a microtech to add up to 12 injectors? Have you tried swapping to bigger secondary injectors and run a KWS computer? Looking to lower the compression and up the boost so im just trying to figure what i need to upgrade. just looking at what different setups everyone is running with so i can decide what to go with. any info or even ideas to try works for me. thanks in advance
When injustice becomes law, Resistance becomes DUTY! -Thomas Jefferson

Offline TurboGen2

• Post Whore
  • Molon Labe
Re: 08-09 turbo stage 2
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:04:24 AM »
Anybody have anything? Has no one ran a stage 2 or upped the boost past what the stock injectors can run? any ideas or suggestions works or me!

Offline ACE23

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 02:18:26 PM »
Anybody have anything? Has no one ran a stage 2 or upped the boost past what the stock injectors can run? any ideas or suggestions works or me!
I believe your looking for a secondary kit to go into your plenum and then a microtech to run them... I think Richard at Rcc ran stock 08 injectors over 300hp but not positive
RCC SUPER ULTRA
Race fuel=XXXHP / XXXTQ
93 oct= XXXHP / XXXTQ
Motor by Cooper Performance
Tranny by R&D
Controlled by NLR
Monitored by AEM
Resurrected by Murderedout
Tuned by "........"
=Youtube Interstate Pulls

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
I believe your looking for a secondary kit to go into your plenum and then a microtech to run them... I think Richard at Rcc ran stock 08 injectors over 300hp but not positive

You would think so with 8 of them  :thumb:
Thomas

Offline TurboGen2

• Post Whore
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »
Once i lower the compression i guess i will just run til they max out on duty cycle. i was hoping that i could find some different injectors that will fit the same fuel rail and still use the stock computer with dual power commanders to control the secondaries past 300hp. its looking like either a kws setup to run bigger secondaries or a microtech and another 4 injectors is the way i will have to go. thanks for the input guys!