Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Helmet pics (Scorpion) before and after  (Read 2170 times)

Offline FloydV

• Post Whore
Helmet pics (Scorpion) before and after
« on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:22 PM »
Here are the before an after pics of the helmet that scorpion repaired. I put the old blue shield back on. Double click the pics, and whatever program you use for .jpg will open them bigger. :thumb:

[oversize attachment]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 01:22:04 PM by FloydV »
The mystical trend of our time, which shows itself particularly in the rampant growth of the so-called Theosophy and Spiritualism, is for me no more than a symptom of weakness and confusion.

Albert Einstein, 1921

Offline Scott123007

• Post Whore
Re: Helmet pics (Scorpion) before and after
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:20:11 PM »
Boy, you know things are slow when pictures of helmet repairs start getting posted!

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »
well ive gotta hand it to Scorpion for taking care of you .
I woulda sent it back to you and told you to take better care of your shit.
"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich

Offline FloydV

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »
Well ZZR, that is why you don't have a successful helmet business. They give me good customer service, I tell 10 people, some of them by Scorpion helmets and so on.

What's with you two(you and Scott123)? Did you fall off the wrong side of the Busa? :vllgh:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 05:00:14 PM by FloydV »
The mystical trend of our time, which shows itself particularly in the rampant growth of the so-called Theosophy and Spiritualism, is for me no more than a symptom of weakness and confusion.

Albert Einstein, 1921

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »

Well Floyd, You seem to  think a helmet should handle any abuse you put it through and I just disagree .
You have to respect your gear,especially  helmets  and it kind of bothers me that you dont.
You cant go crying when you tear stuff up.
Well i guess YOU can and it worked.
Good for you Floyd.
"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »
I dont think it was Floyds fault honestly. Looks like a bad production run, maybe Scorpion knew it and jumped on it so quick. Always the negative with you Pete, man you really need to go out and have some fun.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline FloydV

• Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 10:26:35 PM »
I dont think it was Floyds fault honestly. Looks like a bad production run, maybe Scorpion knew it and jumped on it so quick. Always the negative with you Pete, man you really need to go out and have some fun.

You are right. I wasn't going to harp on it, but it was bad plastic. A guy here or on S.org had the same complaint about his daughter's helmet.  He wanted to know how long it took to get back.  I told him that it was about 3 weeks, but most of that was shipping. I don't think Scorpion took very long to fix it. My point was that I carped about it breaking, and I felt I should say how well they responded.

Someone asked for pics, so I did them.

Albert Einstein, 1921

Offline MREDDIEB

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • "U can't just stop, U have 2 slow down 1st"
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 09:51:11 AM »
Thanks for the post, I have two Scorpions. If something happens, I know they won't tell me to take a hike.
\"Do you know why I pulled you over?\" Md State Trooper

Even the best bike is only as good as it's operator.
"You can explain it to the judge." Va State Trooper

Offline FloydV

• Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »
Thanks for the post, I have two Scorpions. If something happens, I know they won't tell me to take a hike.

No, they won't. I sent pics to theHelmet source, they gave me an RA number. I shipped it, Scorpion fixed it quickly, and paid the freight to return it.

I had just the opposite experience with Kodak. I had a digital camera that stopped working well within the warranty period. I had filled out the registration form and mailed it when I bought it. When I called about service, they asked if I had the original receipt. I said no, but I sent in the warranty card.  They said tough. Not receipt, no repair. I wouldn't buy another Kodak product again ever.

Albert Einstein, 1921