Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 03 gsxr 1000 exhaust  (Read 2720 times)

Offline BusaJonezy

• Rider
  • Batman's Ride
03 gsxr 1000 exhaust
« on: July 06, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
Hey guys quick question, I had to take my tail end of my bike apart and make a fender elim kit. Well in the process I also took my pipe off and there was that stupid valve thing hooked up to an electronic box and it adjustes when you turn on the key, well I took that completely out of the pipe (My buddy and I did it to his 08 zx10 so I figuired it would work with this also). I also took out that cylinder thing from under the back tail section. Then after I finished fabin my fender elim kit I put everything back together and it wont start ( the F1 light just flashes). Ive been messin with it for hours and nothing. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting that electric box( my buddys zx10 had to keep it connected but everything else could go) and still nothing. I also accidentally diconnected my pc3 but ive done that before and it was fine just a little tuning. Anyone have any suggestions or know the problem? I'm thinkin I unplugged something and didnt catch it but I dont see anything. Please help!?
02 BUSA            (10.16 @ 140 mph)
03 GSXR 1000  (9.81 @ 143 mph)