MEMBERS > PHOTOS/MEMBERS BIKES

CandyBrandywine Gen1 and 09 1441 Gen2. NEW PICS ADDED FROM DRAGSTRIP pg6

(1/34) > >>

Pat Dietrich:

This was my 01 Busa when a couple mods were good enough

Cookies(and mine) favorite shot :thumb:

Then a couple mods weren't good enough any longer :brk: :whaa: :lol2:

Lots of time spent on the dyno

Speed Channel was there for this event and used the bike on tv(for maybe 4 seconds :lol:)

Not the best this bike did but the motor pass was close. 8.79 was best motor and 8.6something @169was best nos)
Well that was the bike I will never forget and hopefully its being taken care of, put a lot of love in that bike.Teared up bad watching it leave on a trailer that wasnt mine, but was offered 15,000.00 for it and I took it :(
Hope you liked the pics :thumb:

Here's my 07 zx14

George Foreman grills reworked by Rob Kelley from Shamrock Racing :thumb:

Seat done by Lee at New Image upholstery as every seat on my bikes are done by him
Thinks thats enough of the 14 :lol:

Obviously the 14 couldnt come close to replacing the old busa but this new 1 just might :D

Brand new in box, nobody sat on it and nobody rode it. They even let me do the ride inspection and sign off on paperwork :thumb:

I was cleaning as soon as the box came off, story of my life :lol:

At this point it was time to order parts,stock sucks :twisted: :lol:

Absolute 1st thing was to text good friend Jon Reed@ Sport Chrome and luckily he had everything ready for exchange, had the parts in a couple days :thumb:

Then of course seats went to New Image, site sponsor, they are fantastic :thumb: :thumb:

That was last year, then winter set in and I got bored once again, my wife hates when that happens :vllgh: :bxng: :arg: :brk: :angel: :thnks: :hys:
So here we go

Time to come apart  :D and also  :(  :lol:

Now obviously these pistons are way too dirty to be in my bike  :bah: :lol:

So with the advice from good friend Motorhead and his help getting a Gen 1 Block for exchange, I went to Jay @ APE for the 1441 piston Bore kit :thumb:

After head went to member Steve Sharkey in Indy to fix the boring stock head and recieving the cams from member Buzzard I proceded to bench shim the head

Inners taken to Oh to Dan who had painted my gen 1 Busa, too bad suzuki doesnt do this to begin with. It just makes the bike look complete in my opinion :thumb:]

Mirrors done too

All back together and time to head to the dyno

Wasnt looking for high numbers with the shinko on the back since last year dynoing 179 and 107 on the torque bone stock and changing pipe, fliter and putting 1000 stacks in airbox and getting 179 and 103 on torque after mods with shinko and stretch, I knew I'd be off at least 10hp over a pull with a normal tire on back.

212.44 and 120torque, pretty good with a 200 shinko on back :thumb:

Before and after. 34hp gain over what it was when piped, you can feel the difference :thumb:

All Done :thumb: :thumb:

Rice Ya:
It never will be....done :P

Rice Ya:
Well where's the pics.... biatch :wink:

Shamrock:

--- Quote from: Rice Ya on August 08, 2009, 10:40:36 PM ---Well where's the pics.... biatch :wink:

--- End quote ---

He might be able to post  them if he wouldn't call me every day asking for tech support.  :P

Rice Ya:

--- Quote from: 469 Boy*Robert Kelly on August 08, 2009, 11:58:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rice Ya on August 08, 2009, 10:40:36 PM ---Well where's the pics.... biatch :wink:

--- End quote ---

He might be able to post  them if he wouldn't call me every day asking for tech support.  :P

--- End quote ---
:hys:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version