Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Just lowered my bike, just a quick question  (Read 19145 times)

Offline 954bob

• Post Whore
Re: Just lowered my bike, just a quick question
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 07:08:11 AM »

good paint jobs aren't cheap. and cheap paint jobs aren't good.

Offline Silver#788

• Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »
What a total douche bag.   :hys:
Sorry it took so long to reply but i was too busy to be on the conputer gettin respect, :hys:...i get my respect doing shit not typing like a secretary... well well well theyre not gonna answer my questions what should i do? sit in the corner & cry? ,youre such a good boy scout......listen buddy this doent work like your union I69, were you go criying to your chief steward everytime you gotta grieve something giving him respect & sucking his balls., the whole seniority thing doesnt work outside of work bud...ive tried it..talking bout a newbie and shit 44 post SO WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN ,DOESNT MEAN IM ANY LESS OF A MAN THAN YOU ARE ,dont be frustated cuz UR proly gettin the newbie tratment at work!!!!!! go grieve it with the forum if you dont like it dickhead!!!!! kiss my ass & buttsack you vaginal douche....my grandma could probably beat you on her kawy 250 on the 1/4 and shes missing her left arm (shes got the dynojet quickshifter)hands down....and your 5185 post just show how much selft emptyness you got in your life & it reflects how much pussy youre missing out on!!!!!!!! :hys:  ohhhh gotta go, gonna get some pussy...i guess thats another post i wont write ( oohhhh by the way battman it wont be fully free but it will be 35 bucks for a buddy pass :wink:)

Offline RJB

• Post Master
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »
some people
it takes all kinds  :hys:

Offline mike04busa

• Rider
  • I need a beer
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2009, 06:09:07 AM »
I think the bast way to keep drama down it when someone post's something crappy just ignore it and it will go away on it's own. Merr x-mas.
Finally got a gen 2🎉