MEMBERS > MEMORIALS

RIP Vegas dude!

<< < (10/10)

THEMOTORHEAD:

--- Quote from: Cookie on January 06, 2010, 02:57:48 AM ---I wish there was a video of that ride through the desert with all of y`all. Especially when Twisted went of in the sand,,, got up, shook it off and kept riding. Couldn't have had a better place to go down,, right into the kitty litter.

--- End quote ---
Lol and who was it that said he had target fixation

BusaMan66:
Sorry to hear this.
Rest in peace, Dave.

Cookie:

--- Quote from: THEMOTORHEAD on January 06, 2010, 07:41:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cookie on January 06, 2010, 02:57:48 AM ---I wish there was a video of that ride through the desert with all of y`all. Especially when Twisted went of in the sand,,, got up, shook it off and kept riding. Couldn't have had a better place to go down,, right into the kitty litter.

--- End quote ---
Lol and who was it that said he had target fixation

--- End quote ---

I don't know  :shock:

Brock:
I just found out myself a couple of weeks ago. I called his house and spoke to his wife, after I didn’t receive replies from my e-mails and text messages....she was still understandably in shock.

She told me about his guest book: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/lvrj/obituary.aspx?n=david-austin&pid=135058329

It’s amazing how many friends he had. He will be missed by all that knew him. :(

Brock

_slytly_twiztid_:
R.I.P. To the fallen Brother.... Prayers go out to the family

Im the wild angel that wont be tamed.... The desire you don't need to name......
I'm the spark that becomes the flame..... when the fires done burning, I remain!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version