Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ARE THERE ANY SUPERCHARGER KITS FOR 08 BUSA  (Read 10620 times)

Offline Wolf1397

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
  • AKA Wolf
Re: ARE THERE ANY SUPERCHARGER KITS FOR 08 BUSA
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »

Offline shorttrack

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »
wolf1397 that is the busa genarr3 wrote about, nice machine.it is the FMS bike, i looked there company  up on the web & could not find a good phone# .maybe they don't do busa's  any more.thanks for the pic WOLF1397.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 03:33:26 AM »
HOS do you know  what supercharger system  that is.

The guy is Mark one of the ACU drag racers and top UK bike builders who also built my S/C bike using the same Rotrex supercharger.
Although Mark uses the large size S/C while mine is the small. Different specs for different jobs.
Mine is predominantly a road bike and set up for that.

I was delighted when Mark and Sean both did the dyno and fuelling set up on my Busa. Couldnt have had two better guys and I know it  :thumb:
(Although my bike isnt Seans build)

Sean at BigCC makes a great S/C system and from what I have seen looks to be a well engineered and thought out kit.
You do`nt just buy the kit, you buy the expertese behind BigCC, thats worth a lot.
Cant say fairer than that.  :thumb:

There is a market place for S/Cs and some business are quick to realise.
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 03:35:42 AM »
Bye the way the BigCC supercharger system will fit the Gen 1, Gen 2 Busa and the B.King
from chatting with Sean.

I`ve been invited to go and try out the BigCC S/C B.King and would still like to next year  8)

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 03:40:46 AM »
A lot of guys stateside know that BigCC are about the number 1 turbo bike builders in the EU and have been around a long time.
Their expertese and race track results are legend.

Imagine that much knowledge and experience being put into superchargers ?

Offline shorttrack

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 04:45:36 AM »
hey HOS what is big cc's phone #. because i would like to talk to them direct. i understand well about big cc's vast knowledge & plan to go that rout.now that they are in there new shop i know that the soon to be full race sc kit will move ahead &as for what iv'e sees thus far can expect a 1'st class and well designed system.yes there is indeed a  market and a need for such a supercharger kit ,i am more than sure BIG CC'S will get the job done and be very competitive.iiv'e seen the vid of the b-king sc dyno run,dam good numbers.i have a 08 busa that i would like to install a BIG CC'S sc kit on,will post pic's this weekend. in closing HOS would like say, thank you for the info .    shorttrack.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:52:14 AM by shorttrack »

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 10:59:49 AM »
hey HOS what is big cc's phone #. because i would like to talk to them direct. i understand well about big cc's vast knowledge & plan to go that rout.now that they are in there new shop i know that the soon to be full race sc kit will move ahead &as for what iv'e sees thus far can expect a 1'st class and well designed system.yes there is indeed a  market and a need for such a supercharger kit ,i am more than sure BIG CC'S will get the job done and be very competitive.iiv'e seen the vid of the b-king sc dyno run,dam good numbers.i have a 08 busa that i would like to install a BIG CC'S sc kit on,will post pic's this weekend. in closing HOS would like say, thank you for the info .    shorttrack.

My pleasure  :thumb:

BigCC are site sponsors ......from the sponsors link above:

http://www.bigccracing.com/shop/contactUs.asp

Talk to Sean  :wink:

Offline shorttrack

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 11:26:20 AM »
Thanks HOS.