Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Videos of passes @ N.P.R.  (Read 16725 times)

Offline EL DIABLO

• Rider
Re: Videos of passes @ N.P.R.
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »
THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS KEITH...NOW SHOW US SOME REAL FAST PASSES...BRING OUT THE VIDEO'S OF MIKE ON HIS BIKE...  :wink:
 :wink: WATCHING PASSES LIKE THAT MAKES ME WISH I HAD A TURBO SO I COULD GO FAST...SEE YALL AT THE TRACK.
JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE MSWHITEBOYS

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 08:36:43 PM »
It felt like it was on a set of bars.. until I leaned the bike to try and steer it and there was nothing to lean back on.   :hys:
no problem keith  :thumb:. you said it was wheelieing at the 1/8, i couldnt see that through the veiw finder when i was filming. i paused the vid an you can see it :thumb:
:hys: you lucky i didnt get my hands on that damn controller, it would have been doing that at the 1000' mark  :D
:lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2010, 06:00:55 PM »
THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS KEITH...NOW SHOW US SOME REAL FAST PASSES...BRING OUT THE VIDEO'S OF MIKE ON HIS BIKE...  :wink:
 :wink: WATCHING PASSES LIKE THAT MAKES ME WISH I HAD A TURBO SO I COULD GO FAST...SEE YALL AT THE TRACK.
you moving for a all motor setup buddy  :thumb: i cant beat you with a turbo man  :lol:

Offline Adrnlnjunky

• Mad Post Whore
  • BECAUSE I CAN!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »
When are you heading to the track Keith? May have to plan a trip in the near future.  :thumb:
YEAH, IT'S STOCK. :trb:

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »
When are you heading to the track Keith? May have to plan a trip in the near future.  :thumb:
i believe he is going to a little race at hubcity this coming sunday.  :thumb: