Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: mods for my 06 busa???  (Read 3293 times)

Offline busaboy18

• Rider
mods for my 06 busa???
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:15:06 PM »
ok so i have custom paint, polished frame, custom tinted lights and blinkers, larger sprocket in back, smart tre, vent hole mesh inserts, custom brushed pipes, custom brushed top clamp, 04 yamaha grip, custom mirror block offs and im wanting something new on it. So what 5 things would you all suggest?

Offline wildphil69

• Post Master
Re: mods for my 06 busa???
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 11:05:48 PM »
no use having all that shiny stuff if it doesnt go fast!! MOTOR WORK  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Nitrous is like a hot chick with STD'S...You know you wanna hit it but your just not sure of the consequences.

Offline J.R.

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 05:15:49 AM »
Depends on what you want to do. Strictly look guys would go custom wheels, big tire rear, chrome swingarm, custom seat and a couple more billet doo das. Go fast guys would go engine mods! bigger bore, turbo, suspension tweaks(if you like knee dragging), longer swingarm, lowering, turbo, big bore, sidewinder exhaust etc.(if you like drag racing) 8)
The Wizard
Old dudes still can get it done!! Old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time!

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »
I highly suggest a Cycle-Tek air shifter   :P

Offline fvance

• Legacy Rider
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 02:57:30 PM »
Why Cycle-Tek??  :wink:
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE
VANCE & FORSTALL RACING
Top Speed 235 mph
HP by Carpenter & Johnny Cheese  Engine by Knecum
SponsersCATALYST COMPOSITES,JOHNNY CHEESE,KNECUM RACING ENGINES,MURRAY EXHAUST,CARPENTER RACING

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »
I'm glad you asked!

The quality is as good as it gets, the cost is less then ANY other complete high pressure system on the market, the customer service is 2nd to none...and the guy that makes them is extremely handsome, which is the real reason you asked I'm assuming?

:D

Offline busaboy18

• Rider
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
im going for looks! i dont plan on dragging the bike since i have almost hav 5k in the paint...  i was thinking bout air suspension but not sure how it will hold up with my wheelies im always riding!  :twisted:   and i really hope your a chick extreme

Offline fvance

• Legacy Rider
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »
Yeah, her real name is Matt!!!!!!!! :hys:
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE
VANCE & FORSTALL RACING
Top Speed 235 mph
HP by Carpenter & Johnny Cheese  Engine by Knecum
SponsersCATALYST COMPOSITES,JOHNNY CHEESE,KNECUM RACING ENGINES,MURRAY EXHAUST,CARPENTER RACING

Offline trunkbuster

• Rider
  • Who doesn't love a wet pussy... Cat?
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
Looks? Cool but you mentioned wheelies :?: Are you going to stunt with it? If so, I'd get a full cage for your fairing, gotta protect that 5k investment! You didn't mention pegs, swap those out if you haven't. Get some axle, frame, and motor mount caps along with bolt covers; get ya some fork cap covers; some exhaust hanger plugs if you're not using the hangers; If you haven't replaced your engine covers do that; some billet mirrors instead of block-offs (safety first); accent lighting inside your fairings, underneath, and in your fender for the night.  Take a look at some of the member bikes on this site, that would be a good place to get more ideas too. 8) Oh, and some extra fork seals!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 04:45:33 PM by trunkbuster »
2003 Katana 7/12: Daily Rider
2006 Busa: "Thing 3", 1430+cc weekend bike
Suzuki GSXR 750 (multiple years): Track bike
Do, Try, or Die!